Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Full Moon Play

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Toney725.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2007, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Happy Capricorn Full Moon to All!!!  Star  Embrace the energy and use it to your advantage.  Listen to your intuition.

Today, my repeats will be 5101, 9911, 6868, 4000, 3111, 6788, 1177.  The 1 and 9 still strong but 5 and 8 also.  Once again, my last number of the work day was 555  - then I saw the late results and someone had 555.  No surprise to me.

I note my fellow LP Angel posters - AngelM and TigerAngel have really good energy.  Some days, the Angels are just in control, thank goodness.     I don't know about anyone else, but I appreciate and welcome the power that takes the weight off my shoulders.  Chouq - Need your energy back on here too, hope to hear from you soon!

About Capricorn - stubborn, going to have the last word if it kills them. Did I mention stubborn?  In many cases would rather make the wrong right rather than admit the wrong was wrong in the first place.  Wears me out, and I love to talk!  Smiley

Let's all prosper today!!!  Jake 

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #27294
    November 29, 2005
    15876 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2007, 10:14 am - IP Logged

LOL

Bahamas
      Member #2416
      October 1, 2003
      1206 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2007, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Happy Capricorn Full Moon to All!!!  Star  Embrace the energy and use it to your advantage.  Listen to your intuition.

Today, my repeats will be 5101, 9911, 6868, 4000, 3111, 6788, 1177.  The 1 and 9 still strong but 5 and 8 also.  Once again, my last number of the work day was 555  - then I saw the late results and someone had 555.  No surprise to me.

I note my fellow LP Angel posters - AngelM and TigerAngel have really good energy.  Some days, the Angels are just in control, thank goodness.     I don't know about anyone else, but I appreciate and welcome the power that takes the weight off my shoulders.  Chouq - Need your energy back on here too, hope to hear from you soon!

About Capricorn - stubborn, going to have the last word if it kills them. Did I mention stubborn?  In many cases would rather make the wrong right rather than admit the wrong was wrong in the first place.  Wears me out, and I love to talk!  Smiley

Let's all prosper today!!!  Jake 

Thanks! Jake....

Embracing that enegry - that energy I NEED IT!

Dreamt I was fighting and woke up exhausted!

Don't know what's going on with me and these dreams, but when I wake up I feel like there are real.

Brightmink!

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity!Type

charh20's avatar - ICONATOR be3777802402ed40fe6d8770cf33207f.gif
        Winchester, Kentucky
        United States
        Member #42711
        July 7, 2006
        1201 Posts
        Posted: June 30, 2007, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Thank you Jake!!!!!!!

United States
          Member #2217
          September 1, 2003
          985 Posts
          Posted: June 30, 2007, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Thanks! Jake....

Embracing that enegry - that energy I NEED IT!

Dreamt I was fighting and woke up exhausted!

Don't know what's going on with me and these dreams, but when I wake up I feel like there are real.

Brightmink!

Brightmink, it really sounds to me like you are trying to work through really superficial issues in your dreams, which means you are probably consciously trying to avoid the real issue.  In other words, burying things under layers of distraction.  Vivid dreams like you describe are where the conscious struggle meets the unconscious struggle and you take the beating.  Find the single biggest issue of concern in your life, put it in the middle and then look where and to whom and what it reaches out and see if you can bring it full circle back to the point of issue and your dreams.  It may take some work, depending on how you see the issue.  Jake

1977's avatar - flower2
            st. pete
            United States
            Member #6680
            September 3, 2004
            1226 Posts
            Posted: June 30, 2007, 10:25 am - IP Logged

I like 219 for Florida today . and I Feel that 616 might show up this day .

wisemen's avatar - leaf

United States
              Member #50593
              March 9, 2007
              28 Posts
              Posted: June 30, 2007, 10:54 am - IP Logged

555 in IND last night!

wisemen's avatar - leaf

United States
                Member #50593
                March 9, 2007
                28 Posts
                Posted: June 30, 2007, 10:54 am - IP Logged

555 in IND last night!

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #26915
                  November 24, 2005
                  6189 Posts
                  Posted: June 30, 2007, 11:01 am - IP Logged

Brightmink, it really sounds to me like you are trying to work through really superficial issues in your dreams, which means you are probably consciously trying to avoid the real issue.  In other words, burying things under layers of distraction.  Vivid dreams like you describe are where the conscious struggle meets the unconscious struggle and you take the beating.  Find the single biggest issue of concern in your life, put it in the middle and then look where and to whom and what it reaches out and see if you can bring it full circle back to the point of issue and your dreams.  It may take some work, depending on how you see the issue.  Jake

Thanks for the posts Jake!!!  It's refreshing to see the topics and responses posted.  Keep it coming!

Dreamt of my dead grandmother last night.  We were at her funeral and when I went to view her I started to cry and hetr hand then moved and she opened her eyes.  Everyone there exclaimed that she was alive!  I woke up about that time.  Strange. 

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
                    california
                    United States
                    Member #23475
                    October 13, 2005
                    659 Posts
                    Posted: June 30, 2007, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

Hey dbello,

That's one heck of a dream.  Maybe she is trying to tell you something!

grandmother  17

dead person revived  47

Good luck and Blessings!!

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #26915
                      November 24, 2005
                      6189 Posts
                      Posted: June 30, 2007, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Hey dbello,

That's one heck of a dream.  Maybe she is trying to tell you something!

grandmother  17

dead person revived  47

Good luck and Blessings!!

Thanks TA!  I don't know if she is or not, but she sure got my attention.

california
                        United States
                        Member #23475
                        October 13, 2005
                        659 Posts
                        Posted: June 30, 2007, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

Greetings Jake,

Thanks for the new thread re: full moon. BTW, did you buy the ticket for that 0004, hope so!  Jeeeeze, I coulda told u that, I'm "#4", LOL.

CA has had lots of zeros lately and I heard it here that zeros bring doubles and full moons bring trips.  However, the last month or two Ca had more trips than it should. .  .humm.

I'm still looking for 208, 478, 860 to show in CA.  MY PM is down so you can email me at mariloufresno@yahoo if you want.

re: Capricorn, stuburn and "right or wrong" LOL  How else can that little goat get up that hill?  Is that why I was out yesterday trying to buy a truck right or wrong?LOLLOL

california
                          United States
                          Member #23475
                          October 13, 2005
                          659 Posts
                          Posted: June 30, 2007, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

Thanks TA!  I don't know if she is or not, but she sure got my attention.

I'd play her birthday if I were you &/or date of death.

When someone from the past gets on my mind their birthday usually hits for me.

TA

United States
                            Member #2217
                            September 1, 2003
                            985 Posts
                            Posted: June 30, 2007, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Greetings Jake,

Thanks for the new thread re: full moon. BTW, did you buy the ticket for that 0004, hope so!  Jeeeeze, I coulda told u that, I'm "#4", LOL.

CA has had lots of zeros lately and I heard it here that zeros bring doubles and full moons bring trips.  However, the last month or two Ca had more trips than it should. .  .humm.

I'm still looking for 208, 478, 860 to show in CA.  MY PM is down so you can email me at mariloufresno@yahoo if you want.

re: Capricorn, stuburn and "right or wrong" LOL  How else can that little goat get up that hill?  Is that why I was out yesterday trying to buy a truck right or wrong?LOLLOL

Hey TA, yes I did (at least I think I did) get the 0004 today.    One thing I surely know about Caps is that they just stand their ground and sooner or later, they get what they want.  Something to do with persistence, I think  Wink

United States
                              Member #2217
                              September 1, 2003
                              985 Posts
                              Posted: June 30, 2007, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the posts Jake!!!  It's refreshing to see the topics and responses posted.  Keep it coming!

Dreamt of my dead grandmother last night.  We were at her funeral and when I went to view her I started to cry and hetr hand then moved and she opened her eyes.  Everyone there exclaimed that she was alive!  I woke up about that time.  Strange. 

dbello - When I experience dreams that involve people known to me, it is very rare and always a message.  Were you startled  by the obvious - when she opened her eyes?  If not, this is a sign of comfort, comfort to you, comfort to her.  Walking through my dreams - that is how I express it when someone known to me shows up in my dreams.    I agree with TA here that there is a message here for you but only you know enough to figure it out.  Jake