Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 2:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tie the clues or meaning of a dream

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by dbello.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
Michigan
United States
Member #26915
November 24, 2005
6189 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2007, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

Can anyone see a connection between the dreams of two people (mother and daughter - b'day of 8/17 and 8/11 respectively)? 

Take a look:

1. In each person's dream there is the presence of grandmother for both and both grandmother's are deceased
  2. A deceased person is in each person's dream - grandmother for the mother and father-in-law for the daughter 
  3. There was a Margie in one dream (mom's grandmother) and a Margy in the daughter's dream - her mother-in-law (living)
  4. Both dreams were centered in the South (Alabama)
  5. A green phone in the dream woke the daughter from her dream
  6. The eerie eyes of the deceased grandmother woke the mother from her dream

Thanks if have a clue to what all these mean!

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
    california
    United States
    Member #23475
    October 13, 2005
    659 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2007, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Hi dbello,

Very interesting since 2 ppl had same or similar dream.  Dream symbols are personal to the dreamer. If I tell you what something would mean to me it could be totally diferent to you.  I was searching my favorites for a site where you can post your dream and others will interpret their 2 cents worth but I found another site:

www.dreamdudes.com

On the left menu click on dream interpretation.

Also, they offer a free mini course. These guys are legit.

I think you will like their site.  And good luck with this dream, it sounds profound and may have nothing to do with the numbers. I always write down the dream and sometimes remember more details as I'm writing. Then I look at the symbols or elements. Then I consider how it made me feel. I ask myself if it could have come from something in passing the day before like a TV commercial, etc. or I ate pizza before bed to rule that out. Telling your dream to someone else helps too.

Let us hear what happens. TA

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #26915
      November 24, 2005
      6189 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2007, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Hi dbello,

Very interesting since 2 ppl had same or similar dream.  Dream symbols are personal to the dreamer. If I tell you what something would mean to me it could be totally diferent to you.  I was searching my favorites for a site where you can post your dream and others will interpret their 2 cents worth but I found another site:

www.dreamdudes.com

On the left menu click on dream interpretation.

Also, they offer a free mini course. These guys are legit.

I think you will like their site.  And good luck with this dream, it sounds profound and may have nothing to do with the numbers. I always write down the dream and sometimes remember more details as I'm writing. Then I look at the symbols or elements. Then I consider how it made me feel. I ask myself if it could have come from something in passing the day before like a TV commercial, etc. or I ate pizza before bed to rule that out. Telling your dream to someone else helps too.

Let us hear what happens. TA

Thanks TA I'll try the site.  I agree that it probably has nothing to do with numbers.  I ask myself the same questions about dream triggers so we're on the same page there.  Time will tell its true meaning.

I will definitely let you know if anything transpires.