Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

R.I.P. Princess Diana

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 9 years ago by brightmink.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Bahamas
Member #2416
October 1, 2003
1206 Posts
Posted: July 1, 2007, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

July 1, 1961....

Rest in Peace......Blue Angel

Brightmink!

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity!Type

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
    Member #2217
    September 1, 2003
    985 Posts
    Posted: July 1, 2007, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

July 1, 1961....

Rest in Peace......Blue Angel

Brightmink!

Brightmink:  I know you have an interest in dream interpretation.  When I read the title of your post, I knew there was some kind of a numbers connection.  I don't know any relevant numbers to the Princess, but I'm sure there are a bunch that might be helpful out there. 

When she passed, I grieved her loss more than I would have expected to.  I was not caught up in the hype but  I do admire the underdog and, in my opinion, anyone versus the Queen of England makes anyone the underdog.    One night I fell asleep with the loss on my mind.  That night I dreamed vividly that the Princess spoke to me and told me that she was okay.  I awakened and the sense of grief was gone.  I have precognitive dreams and dreams borne out of stress, but never a message dream like this.  For one thing, I am really not into the nonsense of celebrity and the media hype.  Seeing your post brought this back to me. 

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
      Georgia
      United States
      Member #27294
      November 29, 2005
      15868 Posts
      Posted: July 1, 2007, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

princess  876

good luck!

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
        Member #2217
        September 1, 2003
        985 Posts
        Posted: July 1, 2007, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

princess  876

good luck!

Thanks AGF, I've been playing 678 occasionally here in DE.  Good number.

Bahamas
          Member #2416
          October 1, 2003
          1206 Posts
          Posted: July 1, 2007, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Brightmink:  I know you have an interest in dream interpretation.  When I read the title of your post, I knew there was some kind of a numbers connection.  I don't know any relevant numbers to the Princess, but I'm sure there are a bunch that might be helpful out there. 

When she passed, I grieved her loss more than I would have expected to.  I was not caught up in the hype but  I do admire the underdog and, in my opinion, anyone versus the Queen of England makes anyone the underdog.    One night I fell asleep with the loss on my mind.  That night I dreamed vividly that the Princess spoke to me and told me that she was okay.  I awakened and the sense of grief was gone.  I have precognitive dreams and dreams borne out of stress, but never a message dream like this.  For one thing, I am really not into the nonsense of celebrity and the media hype.  Seeing your post brought this back to me. 

Jake,

I too grieved her loss, I was in Miami International when the news of her death came.  It shocked everyone, it was quite incredible to see one of the busiest airports in the US stand quiet for a moment and then the tears and mourning started.  I too do not get caught up in the hype but thought she was truly an underdog and sweet person.  Today she would have 46 if she had lived, not sure of the number connection but 469-468-046-461 are worth a try.

Sorry if I have made you sad, which was not my intent. 

Brightmink! 

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity!Type