Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is this a sign?

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 9 years ago by BIRD.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ga.
United States
Member #7829
October 14, 2004
614 Posts
Posted: July 3, 2007, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Ok...2 days ago I am riding  down interstate 2 cities over to the north of where I live,right in front of me ,side by side, two vehicles with the  number 6661..str. on both plates,of course I found this interesting.,But I was still not convinced to play the number. Then yesterday in a city south of me I went to have dinner with my son,when I park right by a car with the plate of 6661 str. again. Should I take this as a sign or just coincidience?..any and all help appreciated...

GracieGirl

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
    Stone Mountain, GA
    United States
    Member #3189
    January 1, 2004
    28251 Posts
    Posted: July 3, 2007, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Ok...2 days ago I am riding  down interstate 2 cities over to the north of where I live,right in front of me ,side by side, two vehicles with the  number 6661..str. on both plates,of course I found this interesting.,But I was still not convinced to play the number. Then yesterday in a city south of me I went to have dinner with my son,when I park right by a car with the plate of 6661 str. again. Should I take this as a sign or just coincidience?..any and all help appreciated...

3rd times the charm for me.  I got a qp last night (6606) so either trip 6 is coming in the Cash3 or Cash4 and 666 has fallen on the 4th of July before.

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
      Member #31284
      January 27, 2006
      8962 Posts
      Posted: July 3, 2007, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Hi GG

How are ya doing ?

Interesting, no matter how you look at it, it doesnt hurt to try.

666-616-166

6661 = 19 ( 19 pair)

Ya never know, Ya never know!! As you know these numbers can be tricky and can appear another way such as 9991 999-919-199 or one up one down 7772-5550

Good Luck!

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
        Member #2217
        September 1, 2003
        985 Posts
        Posted: July 3, 2007, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Depends on whether you believe in coincidence.  I recently parked behind 2 idling vehicles in a parking lot that had license plates in sequence but had no other commonality except they were seen, by me, on this day.  The sequence means that the owners of these 2 cars went through the DMV virtually side-by-side and were issued plates in consecutive order on the same day and through all the variables that might come into play, ended up side by side for a moment in time somewhere else.   

Flying by but saw your post and when I read or glance at your post, I see 9991 - the 6's just are not registering.  Under the same circumstances, I'd look at the number from every angle and probably keep at least a box on it if possible for a few plays - I would add the sum, flip it.  A while back  I stepped out of my vehicle to find that I was completely surrounded by 444.  Every single vehicle around me on every side and angle had 444 (no, not a convention, more like the parking lot at RadioShack).  4 is a number considered by some to represent angels and a favorite number of mine.  I did play it for a while and it did not fall for many months.  However, that does not mean that the number does not have significance for you.  If you are in a strongly intuitive period and especially if you've had experiences with numbers on license plates, at the very least note the date that this happened and the details so that you can track what this episode meant to you.

Something everyone should do - keep a journal of intuitive issues and refer back to it.  You may be very surprised at trends that can help you find winning numbers in the future.  At least, it works for me  Best of luck to you GG.  Sun Smiley

ga.
          United States
          Member #7829
          October 14, 2004
          614 Posts
          Posted: July 3, 2007, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Depends on whether you believe in coincidence.  I recently parked behind 2 idling vehicles in a parking lot that had license plates in sequence but had no other commonality except they were seen, by me, on this day.  The sequence means that the owners of these 2 cars went through the DMV virtually side-by-side and were issued plates in consecutive order on the same day and through all the variables that might come into play, ended up side by side for a moment in time somewhere else.   

Flying by but saw your post and when I read or glance at your post, I see 9991 - the 6's just are not registering.  Under the same circumstances, I'd look at the number from every angle and probably keep at least a box on it if possible for a few plays - I would add the sum, flip it.  A while back  I stepped out of my vehicle to find that I was completely surrounded by 444.  Every single vehicle around me on every side and angle had 444 (no, not a convention, more like the parking lot at RadioShack).  4 is a number considered by some to represent angels and a favorite number of mine.  I did play it for a while and it did not fall for many months.  However, that does not mean that the number does not have significance for you.  If you are in a strongly intuitive period and especially if you've had experiences with numbers on license plates, at the very least note the date that this happened and the details so that you can track what this episode meant to you.

Something everyone should do - keep a journal of intuitive issues and refer back to it.  You may be very surprised at trends that can help you find winning numbers in the future.  At least, it works for me  Best of luck to you GG.  Sun Smiley

Thanks Jake and I often do have intuitions about things (all things,not just numbers) same as you,when I seen them (6661)  nothing jumped out at me to run and play...which is wierd in my book...generally when I see something of this nature ,I feel I must play...yet its normally the numbers I feel (internally)that will surface first...not those that I came across this way..Make sense. Once I went with my hubby and 3 sons to a motocross race,the winners for almost every heat was either rider # 991 or rider # 911...I knew that one of those  numbers was gonna fall that night. So on the  way home I stopped and bought both....but that evening  neither fell...Well I was out of sorts,I had felt those numbers extremely strong...well would'nt you know the cash 4 (which I had not thought to play) was 9911 in that order....I was upset ,but at least it justified such a strong feeling. I do not often get these about numbers, so when I do ,I count on them to be right....I think I may try the 9991...that one seems comfortable with me...Thanks for all your imput and I also enjoy your other postings...You and bird are 2 of a kind.

GracieGirl

ga.
            United States
            Member #7829
            October 14, 2004
            614 Posts
            Posted: July 3, 2007, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Hi GG

How are ya doing ?

Interesting, no matter how you look at it, it doesnt hurt to try.

666-616-166

6661 = 19 ( 19 pair)

Ya never know, Ya never know!! As you know these numbers can be tricky and can appear another way such as 9991 999-919-199 or one up one down 7772-5550

Good Luck!

Chippie..Thank you,and if you have not already ,you should read Jakes response..follows yours...thanks for the help.

GracieGirl

ga.
              United States
              Member #7829
              October 14, 2004
              614 Posts
              Posted: July 3, 2007, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

3rd times the charm for me.  I got a qp last night (6606) so either trip 6 is coming in the Cash3 or Cash4 and 666 has fallen on the 4th of July before.

Toney..thanks and I think the 666 trips sounds like the way I will go...for some reason the 6661 did not strike any feelings or I guess I would have already played it....its neappreciate the help.at to come on here though and get others perpective,especially when you all are so in tune...

GracieGirl

United States
                Member #51688
                April 19, 2007
                200 Posts
                Posted: July 3, 2007, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

look  more  at  ; 7771-7772  -5552-5551-5550 7770

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
                  clarkston georgia
                  United States
                  Member #555
                  August 8, 2002
                  3348 Posts
                  Posted: July 3, 2007, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

look  more  at  ; 7771-7772  -5552-5551-5550 7770

now I like this thought process look around the numbers that strike your attention as well as what you see

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
                    clarkston georgia
                    United States
                    Member #555
                    August 8, 2002
                    3348 Posts
                    Posted: July 3, 2007, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

I dont want to appear as a know it all but as an intuitive ,it isso important to document the occurances, thats what I use lp for I Agree!  visions ,signs ,dreams ,feelings ,odors ,coincidences all play a part in your total intuitive experiance and some time they can happen all at once which makes it difficult to keep up with..todays tag 1132

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7