Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 2:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win For Life (Oregon)

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LuckyLilly.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LuckyLilly's avatar - savy chick.png

United States
Member #50124
February 26, 2007
601 Posts
Posted: July 3, 2007, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

I just discovered that Oregon has some games that Idaho doesn't, including Win For Life.  But it appears it's different from the Official Win For Life.

So does Oregon have it's own drawing?  Is it RNG?  Is it worth driving 3 hours round trip to get a ticket plus maybe a Megabucks?   I think I can get 6 drawings (2 weeks) worth of Megabucks at once.  Can you get multiple draws on the WFL?

Any info appreciated.  Thanks! 

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
    Mcminnville, Oregon
    United States
    Member #3013
    December 13, 2003
    3090 Posts
    Posted: July 3, 2007, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Oregon Win for Life is a lot different that Georgia Win for Life.  Oregon lotteries website will inform you about the game and the advanced draws.  Powerball is the only ball drawn game in Oregon everything else is computerized.-weshar75

United States
      Member #50124
      February 26, 2007
      601 Posts
      Posted: July 3, 2007, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Which games do you play, weshar75?  I might make a trip over once in awhile when I'm bored.  The Megabucks jackpot is pretty good right now.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23350 Posts
        Posted: July 3, 2007, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

If you want info about ANY lottery game, not just this one, go to the state's Results page on Lottery Post, click the game name, then click "Game Information".

For example, go to the Results page at http://www.lotterypost.com/results (or click Lottery Results on the left).  Click Oregon in the map.  Click Win For Life.  Select Game Information.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
          Mcminnville, Oregon
          United States
          Member #3013
          December 13, 2003
          3090 Posts
          Posted: July 4, 2007, 4:37 am - IP Logged

Which games do you play, weshar75?  I might make a trip over once in awhile when I'm bored.  The Megabucks jackpot is pretty good right now.

I will be playing Megabucks today.  But I play Megabucks and Powerball most of the time.  I am focusing on Megabucks right now because of the lower odds than Powerball.  The jackpot has not been won in awhile.-weshar75

United States
            Member #50124
            February 26, 2007
            601 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2007, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

I will be playing Megabucks today.  But I play Megabucks and Powerball most of the time.  I am focusing on Megabucks right now because of the lower odds than Powerball.  The jackpot has not been won in awhile.-weshar75

I made the trip over today, mainly because the A/C in my car is working and the A/C in my house is not.  It cost me $15 in gas and $24 in lottery to stay cool for 2 and a half hours.  LOL  Anywho, I got Megabucks and Win for Life since I've never played that one.  Wish you could get more than 2 weeks worth of draws at once.  Doubt I'll be playing regularly cuz it's just not worth the trip to me.

Good luck to you!