Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Powerball Inter Lotto Bv

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by mjwinsmith.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
CASHMAN's avatar - aim
Dunnville Ontario Canada
Canada
Member #15928
May 23, 2005
37 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2007, 9:26 am - IP Logged

I received  a NOTICE OF CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNING from the POWERBALL INTER LOTTO BV The Netherlands that I had won a prize lorrery amount. They also supplied a confirmation number and a Prize Ref. No.

My question to LP members is: Have any of you heard of such an organization and are the legit? 

The funny thing is I can't remember entering any such contest! 
I remember reading that beware of Lottery scams from overseas.

I appreciate any response.

Thanks

CASHMAN. 

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7713 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2007, 9:43 am - IP Logged

If you never entered any contest, you couldn't have won anything. Beware! Scam!

United States
      Member #34266
      March 1, 2006
      188 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2007, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Apparantly I had really weathy relatives in Africa, they left me their entire estate which is worth millions, all I had to do to get my money, was send them a cashiers check for 15 grand to prove my good faith to them.  LOL

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
        Indiana
        United States
        Member #48725
        January 7, 2007
        1958 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2007, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

I received  a NOTICE OF CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNING from the POWERBALL INTER LOTTO BV The Netherlands that I had won a prize lorrery amount. They also supplied a confirmation number and a Prize Ref. No.

My question to LP members is: Have any of you heard of such an organization and are the legit? 

Thanks

CASHMAN. 

No! It's a scam! How could you have won something that you didn't even sign up for?! Not to mention it's from another country. I still don't know why people have to ponder this. It should be obvious.No NoCrazy

Gonna win.Big Smile

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7344 Posts
          Posted: July 5, 2007, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Apparantly I had really weathy relatives in Africa, they left me their entire estate which is worth millions, all I had to do to get my money, was send them a cashiers check for 15 grand to prove my good faith to them.  LOL

The widow of the former Nigerian financial secretary has been asking me for years to let her use my bank account so she can get the funds out of a Swiss bank account.  She "only" wanted me to give her all my account info and a cashiers check for $500 she so she could get the funds transfered "into my account". And for that I would get to "keep" $962,527.

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
            Member #391
            June 8, 2002
            16276 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2007, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Thanks

CASHMAN. 

You've already answered your own question.

This really is a no brainer, and as Carlos Mencia would say "Dee-Dee-Dee".