Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PICK432

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 10 years ago by Badger.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Belleville , Illinois
United States
Member #1850
July 15, 2003
70 Posts
Posted: July 6, 2007, 6:54 am - IP Logged

Hi All

Is anyone using the new Ion Saliu PICK 432 program ? I just got it and took about a hour to set it up for 45 % success on straight hits over 200 sets of data4 numbers. I only play boxed so the success may be better than the stragegy system shows.

I am using it in concert with the Mdiedit 4.0 using only the 8140 or so real numbers , I don't understand the 600,000 random numbers that the program wants so I don't use the any filter.

Looks like a very good program so far.

BigJer

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #1303
    March 27, 2003
    1508 Posts
    Posted: July 6, 2007, 7:53 am - IP Logged

Hi All

Is anyone using the new Ion Saliu PICK 432 program ? I just got it and took about a hour to set it up for 45 % success on straight hits over 200 sets of data4 numbers. I only play boxed so the success may be better than the stragegy system shows.

I am using it in concert with the Mdiedit 4.0 using only the 8140 or so real numbers , I don't understand the 600,000 random numbers that the program wants so I don't use the any filter.

Looks like a very good program so far.

BigJer

All I can say is "congratulations" !  Ion's programs tend to make me feel like I'm Mr. Ed in a room full of Albert Einsteins.  Add to that the fact that I hate programs that are programmed in DOS, and although I've tried his programs a few times, I end up too frustrated to continue with them.

The thing is, I know what my IQ is, and it's quite a bit above average.  Considering the distance between myself and Ion in that regard is almost scarey.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.