Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LP..this is Lotterybraker, we have an Inbound Bogey

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by lotterybraker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5906 Posts
Posted: July 6, 2007, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

Lp..this is Lotterybraker..we have an Inbound Bogey traveling at (1-4 days) closure..roger Lotterybraker..take Angels left to(Nearest lottery Store) and attack bogey with extreme prejudice..hahaha...Lotterybraker do you see a trailor..nope..looks like a single..lol

oh yeah..order of arrangment..I like it as 108..but dont hold me to it..good luck...

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
    Member #28409
    December 15, 2005
    1198 Posts
    Posted: July 6, 2007, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31546 Posts
      Posted: July 6, 2007, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Lp..this is Lotterybraker..we have an Inbound Bogey traveling at (1-4 days) closure..roger Lotterybraker..take Angels left to(Nearest lottery Store) and attack bogey with extreme prejudice..hahaha...Lotterybraker do you see a trailor..nope..looks like a single..lol

oh yeah..order of arrangment..I like it as 108..but dont hold me to it..good luck...

Roger LB

ROTFL 

love to nibble those micey feet.

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
        mississippi
        United States
        Member #34478
        March 3, 2006
        5906 Posts
        Posted: July 6, 2007, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Missouri evening Friday July 6th 801...We have confirmation Target was destroyed...return to base...hahahahaha

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"