Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 5:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Aries Moon Fire

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 10 years ago by mony.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: July 6, 2007, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

My energy is scattered but keeps bringing me back here, where I probably belong.    Aries has moved to the moon flanked by the Cancer Sun & everstill retrograde Mercury.  We're talking about the God of War about to get doused from both sides.  You'd think 2 water signs would outrank a single fire sign but not so.  The fire signs are power houses and the energy is always in your face, bursting, sometimes belligerent, but definitely not one to shun the limelight and subtle is not in the vocabulary.  So, it's burning hot July and we have Aries being asked to float on the dark moon.  Basically, something has to give.  For me, Aries brings 9s and 1s and sometimes the 0 floats in.  With the influence of Cancer all around it, you get the 4's and of late the 2's.  And, before I forget, the 7's.  The influence is already strongly showing with tonight's falls all over the country.  Other things need/demand my attention but today 911 was in my face repeatedly.  And when I drove, each time I looked up there was a Tennessee license plate in front of me, like a neon sign.  These were things I was supposed to see but I do not usually have a state to focus on.  Please note, I'm not saying that I think the 911 and TN are/are not related.  These are 2 things today that stood out and I thought somewhat unusually so. I am also getting the 3/6/9 thing very strongly.  Gosh, these numbers have been in the mix for a while now and even I'm ready for a change but I can't exactly turn the channel.  911 and 1119 were DE qp's for me a few weeks ago and I'm surprised it is back again.  So where does this all take us?  Will Aries continue to push the message into the 4-digit with more trips in the 4? or will it just take over play-3 and demand a triples show to go with the hoopla of the 070707?   Let us not forget also the collective voices of all of us focusing on this day that is being elevated to the luckiest of all time, it seems.  Can you imagine the stories to be told to children that will be born on this day?  I think in that single notion there is an entire book waiting to be written.  A little exercise for anyone who is really quad-happy.  Document all the quads/dates of fall in your particular state and match with corresponding moon phase.  When I did this, I found the results unique but inconclusive because quad data is limited because they just don't fall enough.  What I did see really got my attention.  Sorry so much here at once.   You all are with me each day.Sun Smiley 8 gets the last word, it seems.

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2007, 12:51 am - IP Logged

Thanks Jake...this is very inspiringSee Ya!

shootingstar's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
      Hartwell, Georgia
      United States
      Member #33999
      February 26, 2006
      256 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2007, 1:15 am - IP Logged

Thanks Jake,  always enjoy reading your post.Smile

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23345 Posts
        Posted: July 7, 2007, 8:00 am - IP Logged

Interesting post, thanks Jake.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

mybolade's avatar - praying hands.jpg
          Detroit, MI
          United States
          Member #8705
          November 15, 2004
          1396 Posts
          Posted: July 7, 2007, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Please keep posting, very enlightening.

Bolade'

"Excellence is the result of
           Caring more than others think is wise;
           Risking more than others think is safe,
           Dreaming more than others think is practical, and
           Expecting more than others think is possible."  Author Unknown

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
            Georgia
            United States
            Member #27294
            November 29, 2005
            16037 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2007, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

very interesting, indeed.  thanks, JakeLovies

middle Georgia
              United States
              Member #1893
              July 20, 2003
              1868 Posts
              Posted: July 7, 2007, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

My energy is scattered but keeps bringing me back here, where I probably belong.    Aries has moved to the moon flanked by the Cancer Sun & everstill retrograde Mercury.  We're talking about the God of War about to get doused from both sides.  You'd think 2 water signs would outrank a single fire sign but not so.  The fire signs are power houses and the energy is always in your face, bursting, sometimes belligerent, but definitely not one to shun the limelight and subtle is not in the vocabulary.  So, it's burning hot July and we have Aries being asked to float on the dark moon.  Basically, something has to give.  For me, Aries brings 9s and 1s and sometimes the 0 floats in.  With the influence of Cancer all around it, you get the 4's and of late the 2's.  And, before I forget, the 7's.  The influence is already strongly showing with tonight's falls all over the country.  Other things need/demand my attention but today 911 was in my face repeatedly.  And when I drove, each time I looked up there was a Tennessee license plate in front of me, like a neon sign.  These were things I was supposed to see but I do not usually have a state to focus on.  Please note, I'm not saying that I think the 911 and TN are/are not related.  These are 2 things today that stood out and I thought somewhat unusually so. I am also getting the 3/6/9 thing very strongly.  Gosh, these numbers have been in the mix for a while now and even I'm ready for a change but I can't exactly turn the channel.  911 and 1119 were DE qp's for me a few weeks ago and I'm surprised it is back again.  So where does this all take us?  Will Aries continue to push the message into the 4-digit with more trips in the 4? or will it just take over play-3 and demand a triples show to go with the hoopla of the 070707?   Let us not forget also the collective voices of all of us focusing on this day that is being elevated to the luckiest of all time, it seems.  Can you imagine the stories to be told to children that will be born on this day?  I think in that single notion there is an entire book waiting to be written.  A little exercise for anyone who is really quad-happy.  Document all the quads/dates of fall in your particular state and match with corresponding moon phase.  When I did this, I found the results unique but inconclusive because quad data is limited because they just don't fall enough.  What I did see really got my attention.  Sorry so much here at once.   You all are with me each day.Sun Smiley 8 gets the last word, it seems.

Jake, I hope the Tennessee members heeded your post.

"......there was a Tennessee license plate in front of me, like a neon sign."

"For me, Aries brings 9s....."

"I am also getting the 3/6/9 thing very strongly."

"8 gets the last word, it seems."

Today, 7/7/07  midday in Tennessee     999 and 8693 !!!!

Great post, Jake!

Congratulations to the Tennesssee winners!! 

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                Georgia
                United States
                Member #27294
                November 29, 2005
                16037 Posts
                Posted: July 7, 2007, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Jake, I hope the Tennessee members heeded your post.

"......there was a Tennessee license plate in front of me, like a neon sign."

"For me, Aries brings 9s....."

"I am also getting the 3/6/9 thing very strongly."

"8 gets the last word, it seems."

Today, 7/7/07  midday in Tennessee     999 and 8693 !!!!

Great post, Jake!

Congratulations to the Tennesssee winners!! 

Incredible, post.

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
                  california
                  United States
                  Member #23475
                  October 13, 2005
                  659 Posts
                  Posted: July 7, 2007, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Jake, nice to see your post. Hang in their and keep on keepin' on. . .

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
                    Member #31284
                    January 27, 2006
                    8962 Posts
                    Posted: July 7, 2007, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

I love the 369 Jake, and thanks for your post.

I did a work out for my Birthday and the number was 369

So this post gives me hope!!

1977's avatar - flower2
                      st. pete
                      United States
                      Member #6680
                      September 3, 2004
                      1227 Posts
                      Posted: July 9, 2007, 8:06 am - IP Logged

I feel 369 is a good number for Florida this week. Good Luck

mony's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        Houston/TX
                        United States
                        Member #14467
                        April 26, 2005
                        1024 Posts
                        Posted: July 9, 2007, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Got 963 as a QP in ID... Might jump out.

Lotto makes my world go round!!!!