Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 5:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina..... I wish

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 10 years ago by U.N.V.ME.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
North Carolina
United States
Member #52091
May 10, 2007
1366 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2007, 12:54 am - IP Logged

I would like to thank all of you that have responded to my PM's and posts, your insights have been helpful.....I asked some of you why aren't there more posts for NC and the most common response was that many LP members play other states although there are alot of members from NC. I enjoy this site and the forums and look forward to reading posts on NC....I wish more of you played and posted your thoughts on NC some of us "neophytes" could probably use the help.Keep up the good job you all are doing because I am actually learning a few things...Thanks again....you all amaze me!

Ladee NCSmile

United States
    Member #6388
    August 20, 2004
    3578 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2007, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Hey,how are you doing today? It's nice to see you post,but most of all,thank us here at LP for our posts,I don't know about everyone,I can Only speak for myself,but I take my time,an put together good numbers before I post,an I would never post a number that,I myself wouldn't play,but anyways,as soon as I finish working on the numbers for your state I will send them to you,here is one,look out for 486 an 894...

Good luck to you!

U.n.v.me