Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fla. pick-3 question on system

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 9 years ago by Big Hitter.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
florida
United States
Member #53554
July 10, 2007
9 Posts
Posted: July 12, 2007, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

I have some old NY copies of Lottery News with columns by Stan Rose on tree systems for pick 3. Has anyone tried these systems. Also, read that a boxing 3 digit system is coming out in the Lotto Stats NY paper shortly.  Anyone have any input on these systems. Appreciate any feedback.

Thanx,

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
    Constitutional Money Is Real Money
    Brick City
    United States
    Member #1216
    March 3, 2003
    1780 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2007, 8:57 am - IP Logged

I play the tree systems all the time. The key is to have your Pick 3 or Pick 4 history up to date and play the hot digits in combinations that come out frequently in your state. For example let's say that in the Pick 3 game the digits 3, 6 & 7 are hot for position 1, the digits 6, 9 and 0 are hot for postion 2 and digit 8 looks best for position 3. My tree is:

3      6     

6      9      8

7      0

The combinations are 368, 398, 308, 668, 698, 608, 768, 798 & 708. Look in your states Pick 3 history and see which one of these combos has come out the most and play it for a few days. Good luck!

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
    Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    (attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
    Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
    himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein