Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Quad Moon Stuff

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Dr Lottery.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: July 14, 2007, 11:37 am - IP Logged

This has been really nagging me and then DAF did that wonderful post with all those quads and dates lined up - read my mind because I could not put this all together without that data.  This was done quickly, without finesse and some imperfection but I think my drift is coming through.    Need to do a chart for all the quads and see if these trends hold, just hard to find time. 

04/04/07 - Within 48 hours after FULL moon

01/15/07 - Within 72 hours prior to NEW moon

11/23/06 - Within 72 hours after NEW moon

05/25/05 - Within 48 hours after FULL moon

04/26/05 - Within 48 hours after FULL moon

03/06/04 - FULL Moon

01/25/05 - Within 72 hours after NEW Moon

01/01/02 - FULL Moon

05/07/00  - Within 72 hours after NEW moon

06/03/99 - Within 72 hours after FULL moon

Lucky Star's avatar - flower2
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #38040
    April 23, 2006
    1643 Posts
    Posted: July 15, 2007, 2:34 am - IP Logged

Thank you, Jake!!!

Is this list just for Quad 1111's and why 1111?

Again, many thanks to you!!!

Peace.  And, Good Luck!!!

United States
      Member #2217
      September 1, 2003
      985 Posts
      Posted: July 15, 2007, 5:59 am - IP Logged

Thank you, Jake!!!

Is this list just for Quad 1111's and why 1111?

Again, many thanks to you!!!

LS -  I get "messages" and information through a myriad of ways.  For a few months, 1111 has been essentially driving me nuts in a fairly specific manner.  In the room where I spend the most time,  I have 2 time sources, and it rarely fails that no matter what I'm doing, I'll look at those clocks and it will be 11:11 or 111.

Because I get so many messages, I pay close attention to some and discard others.  I can't get away from this and have also picked up on the 1111 in other places to away from clocks.  From experience, I know without question that this is a message.  Now, it's left to me and my imagination to figure it out.  Literal, figurative or delusional What?    Early on, I would have said this is just quad 1s or triple 1s and left it at that, but as I've matured with this gift, I know I have to look further and not close any doors.  It could reference a date or maybe not 1's but 4's given the sum.  Or perhaps, the message is simply quads themselves.  Afterall, despite all the numbers found on a clock, a single quad squeaks out, 1111.

Finally, I'm well aware of the tricks the mind can play as well.  Once focused on the number, any proximity to my peripheral vision my bring me to it subconsciously.    But this time I don't think this is the case.  A couple nights ago I was sound asleep (exhausted as I am, comatose is more like it).  Anyway, I suddenly opened my eyes and directly ahead of me was a clock and the time 11:11.  Now, I am rarely asleep at 11:11 so in retrospect, I think I dream this lucidly so much so that I thought I was awake.

Something else, I was absolutely sure that Maryland had 1111 within the last 1-2 years - I remember it falling, I thought, because I thought that soon afterward the trend of 1111 being sold out in DE began.  I know I did not dream this. When I looked at Daf's chart, it seems that it was much longer ago but my memory of it is fairly strong.

To answer your question LS, all of the above is why 1111 and I made a decision to answer in detail as maybe writing this down will help clean my cache so I can figure this out.  If the answer comes to me, I'll let you know.  Chances are, someone else will know before me.  That said, maybe I need to find the time to get to MD and play 1111.  If 1111 falls in GA, that loud, mournful wailing you'll hear will be me.  LOL     

Georgia
        United States
        Member #49384
        January 29, 2007
        113 Posts
        Posted: July 15, 2007, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

I second the loud mournful wailing!! Good luck Jake

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
          california
          United States
          Member #23475
          October 13, 2005
          659 Posts
          Posted: July 15, 2007, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Good Morning Jake,

I too see 11:11 on the clock a lot. Just last night I looked over and there it was. In fact lots and lots of ppl are seeing it. They did a whole radio show about it awhile back on Coast to Coast overnight with George Nory. Glenis McCants, the numbers lady, came on and said it meant "the universe is wide open to what you want, go for it". Other theories abound. For instance, the date on the Myan calander 12/21/12 when the world supposedly ends (I don't buy into that) also has the time connected to it, you guessed it. . .11:11.

A more "timely" event coming up is on July 17th. Read my blog about it. A special astro date, and yes the time, Grenich time: 11:11. . .everybody, pray, sing, dance, resite your poetry or whatever for an hour (find your corrolating time in your time zone on the link on my blog) to heal, raise the consciousness of the planet because we are soooo dense, been living in fear with al the terror threats, etc. I will have to set my alarm for 3:45 am but I'm going to do it! I guess it's sorta like the harmonic convergence they did before.

Anyway, hope this sheds some light on the 11 11.

Best regards, TA

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #26915
            November 24, 2005
            6189 Posts
            Posted: July 15, 2007, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

Interesting reading on this thread.  My thoughts on 1111 (as read from a Sydney Omarr book using a thought dial) would have the observer of 11 11 0r (1111) determine first what is it you are asking yourself (subconcious) - a direct question or do you seek to know what the subconscious is trying to express.

Using numerology those four digits could be totaled to reprepresent three totals - which symbolizes the following totals listed below (according to the writer).  I have always found the totals that I dial to be helpful. 

1111=4 total:  Symbolizes the square: it is routine and hard work and the handling of details.  there is strength here, but only if creative thought or imagination is brought into play.  This is a time to slow down.  the number is associated with Uranus.

11=11 total (twice told):  Symbolizes a master digit.  Stress is on intuition, teachinbg.  Hunches are to be trusted here.  the influence is far-reaching; it is a time for expressing ideas, no matter how radical.  the number is associated with Uranus.

22 (11+11) = 22 total:  Symbobolizes another master digit.  Emphasis is on building, creating, making master plans.  Must not be bogged down with detail or influenced by persons with no vision. Twenty-two is associated with the planet Pluto.  (Twenty-two is also a higher version of 4)

I hope this helps with an insight - it is not gospel nor was it my intent to imply such.  It is just another experiment in numbers, astrology and the human psych with fruitful results.  the thought dial through numerical totals also offers answers to subconscious thought and direct questions answersed. 

United States
              Member #2217
              September 1, 2003
              985 Posts
              Posted: July 15, 2007, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

TA & DB - Excellent posts.  Thanks to your prior posts here I was familiar with the Fire Grid and the numerology but the finer points I was not aware of and they just ring.    I am still in the psychic storm and trying to bring this all together.  I know that something related to maternal/mother - on a grand scale is about to happen.  The number 21 will be important, maybe the 21st.  I am being bombarded by messages and the repetitive ones need referencing.  I need to blog this and wish I could bring some time into play - I'm in a pressure on 2-3 hours of sleep every 24 hours.  I will be "in" on the 17th definitely.

I must say this - wherever you are this is the time for prayer, meditation, focus on good and the positive.  I think it's reasonable to say that everyone here, whether they realize or not, is seeking good fortion in their number endeavors.  May we all find it and recognize it.  Jake

Dr Lottery's avatar - 10847
                Albany,Georgia
                United States
                Member #45615
                August 24, 2006
                2135 Posts
                Posted: July 15, 2007, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

1111 has never fell in Georgia  good  daily mid & eve play!! I got mine in for a week!!

One day I will Hit BIG!!