Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

watch where you buy them

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 9 years ago by Cr4zyH0rs3.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
hudson
United States
Member #52255
May 17, 2007
7 Posts
Posted: July 15, 2007, 10:16 am - IP Logged

I live off of a state road here in FL, where within a 5 mile radius, there are at least a dozen stores to purchase scratch offs. About 1/2 the stores are chain stores of national companies, while the other 1/2 are little independent mom and pop stores. I've found that the larger chain stores with cameras on thier registers and usually different cashiers are for more likely to produce a win than the little mom and pop store where the owner is constantly at the register. Seems that at the liitle foreign owned store where they display wins of $50 to $1000 there are names written on the winning tickets like "Bev" or "dave". There is no "bev" or "dave" the owner knows just when a winner comes up and you know the rest of the story. I sure wish we had those vending machines to distribute our tickets like some other states do.

United States
    Member #52552
    May 29, 2007
    55 Posts
    Posted: August 5, 2007, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

I could of told you that along time ago, they can actually tell by the code.

It is better to be Hated for who you are, than to be Loved by some thing you're not.  Al Davis  Cool