Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 10:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Go with GUTT Feelings on Numbers

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 10 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
sector46's avatar - image php?u=16565&dateline=
Clermont, FL
United States
Member #53456
July 7, 2007
20 Posts
Posted: July 15, 2007, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Was years ago, I'd go to the dog track with my dad when on leave from the service. I didn't know anything about the dogs. He says , go play me a 381, what are you gonna play ?  I said a 2-5 quinela, Don't play that he quipped, so i didn't. Well what came in ? 2-5, paid $186. I learned from that to go with gutt feeling on numbers. Years later I went to Derby lanes in St Pete with $10. I had some gutt feeling on numbers and played them. Ended up hitting 4 trifectas straight W/Quinelas for over $1500. There are no dog tracks anywhere close to where I live, but the numbers have always intrigued me. Gutt feelings on numbers do not come around often, for me anyway but when they do , I say Play Them. Someone or something is trying to tell you something, be it Karma, Luck, whatever you want to call it,  PLAY IT !   

North Carolina
    United States
    Member #4313
    April 11, 2004
    2389 Posts
    Posted: July 15, 2007, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Was years ago, I'd go to the dog track with my dad when on leave from the service. I didn't know anything about the dogs. He says , go play me a 381, what are you gonna play ?  I said a 2-5 quinela, Don't play that he quipped, so i didn't. Well what came in ? 2-5, paid $186. I learned from that to go with gutt feeling on numbers. Years later I went to Derby lanes in St Pete with $10. I had some gutt feeling on numbers and played them. Ended up hitting 4 trifectas straight W/Quinelas for over $1500. There are no dog tracks anywhere close to where I live, but the numbers have always intrigued me. Gutt feelings on numbers do not come around often, for me anyway but when they do , I say Play Them. Someone or something is trying to tell you something, be it Karma, Luck, whatever you want to call it,  PLAY IT !   

I Agree!I Agree!I Agree!

Gentlespirit
    'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
      Pittsburg, Ks
      United States
      Member #3382
      January 17, 2004
      83331 Posts
      Posted: July 15, 2007, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

I also agree. I was filling out a betslip and was going to change a number but thought to myself go with your first thought. The Playslip is for Kansas Cash so I will have to wait until Monday to find out if my gut was right

Dr Lottery's avatar - 10847
        Albany,Georgia
        United States
        Member #45615
        August 24, 2006
        2135 Posts
        Posted: July 15, 2007, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

I Am With You A 100 % on This Statement!!

One day I will Hit BIG!!

United States
          Member #51688
          April 19, 2007
          200 Posts
          Posted: July 15, 2007, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

your  right , always  go  with  the  hunch  and  sometime ,  often  many  times  my  hunch  says  don't  play  or  cash  those  tickets  back  in  ....I  have  never  regretted  my  hunch ,except  when  I  don't  follow  the  hunch  or my  intuittion ; Hat

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
            Member #41383
            June 16, 2006
            1969 Posts
            Posted: July 16, 2007, 1:58 am - IP Logged

You have to do whatever you feel is right.

My gut feelings on numbers are ALWAYS wrong, so I don't go with them, but if YOU have a good record, more power to ya ! 

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
              Wisconsin
              United States
              Member #1303
              March 27, 2003
              1508 Posts
              Posted: July 16, 2007, 7:32 am - IP Logged

I think there is validity in what you say.  The biggest obstacle, however, seems to be in truly recognizing a gut feeling, and differentiating it from a feeling that you think is a gut feeling.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                Harbinger
                D.C./MD.
                United States
                Member #44103
                July 30, 2006
                5587 Posts
                Posted: July 16, 2007, 8:55 am - IP Logged

I think there is validity in what you say.  The biggest obstacle, however, seems to be in truly recognizing a gut feeling, and differentiating it from a feeling that you think is a gut feeling.

I Agree! This is true.  What happens to me now, is that any set of numbers I see turns into a hunch or gut feeling which one is it?  One thing that'll happen is that I will see the same set of numbers repeatedly over the course of day etc...

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: July 16, 2007, 11:43 am - IP Logged

This isn't exactly gut, but close, it's the brain....another part of the body.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/159229