Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

i want to hear from people here if you win regular in your RNG state

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 10 years ago by JAP69.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: July 18, 2007, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

i want to hear from people here if you win regular in your computerized state.is it as easy to win money in a computerized state as it is a ball state?

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
    Harbinger
    D.C./MD.
    United States
    Member #44103
    July 30, 2006
    5587 Posts
    Posted: July 18, 2007, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

I play dc regularly in addition to MD. 

Hey Mike what do you mean by regular? On DC Daily 6, got real close to top tier prize 5 of 6, but it was a free QP.  But additionally on the same game I manual picked dozens 3 of 6 And 4 of 6 and several 4 of 6 plus bonus.  It comes in waves like quantum waves across the RNG. I have posted some of the winners. jarasan

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      51064 Posts
      Posted: July 18, 2007, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

I was wondering the same thing. Use the same system you use now in some or all of he RNG States and see how your results compare.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: July 18, 2007, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

what i mean is are there any players here on lottery post that are living in or playing computerized states and hitting pick 3,pick 4 and pick 5 regularly?

i had a private message from someone recently who hit for a 1,000 dollars in california so that makes me feel a little better.

when it comes down to it,i don't like it but i think i'm going to study a few computerized states tonight guys and report my findings.maybe this won't be as bad as i thought.........

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
          mississippi
          United States
          Member #34478
          March 3, 2006
          5906 Posts
          Posted: July 19, 2007, 12:44 am - IP Logged

well..I can tell you I have tested and tested and tested all the pic 3's in the United States and they all seem to work about the same..I havent seen..found..or noticed anything funny with the RNG states..you track numbers in both and sit on them until they show..they all will work the same..was sitting on them double 55's for Louisiana..in fact I had played all the double 55's for this week..caught the tripple tonight..only thing that would BOTHER ME is IF..IF they had it hooked up to the terminals so the RNG would know what the terminals were running..or what the public was buying...THAT WOULD BOTHER ME..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11338 Posts
            Posted: July 19, 2007, 1:18 am - IP Logged

IF they had it hooked up to the terminals so the RNG would know what the terminals were running..or what the public was buying...THAT WOULD BOTHER ME..

your right.thats my number one fear also.

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
              mississippi
              United States
              Member #34478
              March 3, 2006
              5906 Posts
              Posted: July 19, 2007, 1:29 am - IP Logged

oh yeah mike..I caught the 567 in Lou last week..used it to play all the double 55's this week..my last win before these 2 was a little while back a double in the pic 4 I believe..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: July 19, 2007, 11:27 am - IP Logged

When I lived in California a few years ago, I won $586.00 on the cash 3 straight. The number was 026. But I didn't live there long enough to say I won regularly.

I don't know which is worse, putting the balls through the wringer, pre-testing them, rotating tubes and not notifying the public of their new positions, is any worse than wondering if there might be one or two bad apples out there with RNGs, and whether someone is tampering with them.

Actually, I would rather take the chance that "Maybe" someone might be tampering with the RNG machines, in one or two states, or knowing for sure that they are with mechanical drawings in every state that has them. As it has been shown many times, the mechanical machines will break down no matter how many pre-tests they do, so I don't buy it for a second. Infact, wouldn't it be more prudent to think that by doing pre-tests, they are promoting them to break down even faster? More wear and tear to prevent wear and tear? HUH?

I simply can't understand why people think that every single RNG state has their computer's rigged. I thought I was a conspiracy nut. Geeeesh!

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
                  Southeastern Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #13850
                  April 16, 2005
                  783 Posts
                  Posted: July 19, 2007, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

i want to hear from people here if you win regular in your computerized state.is it as easy to win money in a computerized state as it is a ball state?

I don't know if this will exactly answer your question LOTTOMIKE, but I tracked the California Fantasy 5 Lotto a while back, (25 drawings), and out of that study, there were (7) possible 4 of 5 appearances. Out of those 4 of 5 appearances, there were (4) "Favorable" alerts for wagering bets.

I find these totals are commenly typical when compared to ball drawings using my StatPath-5 Lotto System.

I am in no way endorsing computer drawings, but the numbers land where they will no matter how their tossed out...

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                    Indiana
                    United States
                    Member #48725
                    January 7, 2007
                    1958 Posts
                    Posted: July 19, 2007, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Well, I usually only play $5 a drawing on Pick 6, but a couple months ago, I played $10 each drawing for 10 weeks. Each time I played, I got 2-3 3/6's, and 1-2 2/6's. So I know my system works. I can't afford to play $10 a drawing though, so lately I've been playing Pick 5. I think once I've converted all my algorithms from Pick 6 to Pick 5, I should start hitting 4/5's and 5/5's. I can get 10 sets for $5(which in itself would increase my odds for that game) and the matrix is 5/36(compared to Pick 6's 6/48). I've also been thinking about creating a system generator.

Gonna win.Big Smile

JAP69's avatar - alas
                      South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #6
                      November 4, 2001
                      8797 Posts
                      Posted: July 19, 2007, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

I have done rng states for predictions and in my opinion they are winnable.

stats in the game will show with tracking and picking up on the obvious.

If they start doing like Indiana on the payouts
                      watch out

Oo'Ka