Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 11:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can you visualize the playslip?

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10390 Posts
Posted: July 19, 2007, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Pick 3 and 4 are self explanatory, but for Pick 5, 6, and 5 + 1 games, can you come up with  of a set of numbers and know in your mind how they would look on the playslip?

Know what the pattern would look like?

X           X

XX

X

Something like that for a Pick 5 let's say.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: July 19, 2007, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Yes i can visualize. I can visualize all 23 million of them....lol

It might take me a while, but nevertheless...

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
      Indiana
      United States
      Member #48725
      January 7, 2007
      1958 Posts
      Posted: July 19, 2007, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I can.

Gonna win.Big Smile

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8393 Posts
        Posted: July 19, 2007, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Pick 3 and 4 are self explanatory, but for Pick 5, 6, and 5 + 1 games, can you come up with  of a set of numbers and know in your mind how they would look on the playslip?

Know what the pattern would look like?

X           X

XX

X

Something like that for a Pick 5 let's say.

coin toss you can set that up in excel. do a months worth and track any patterns you might find. i found for there are a lot of skips mixed in with the numbers draw the day before.  

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
          delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
          Member #19043
          July 24, 2005
          7378 Posts
          Posted: July 19, 2007, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Yes i can because i use to imitate patterns of winning plays and won using different numbers positioned in the same area but different rows,i hope you understand and Pac i needed a Laugh

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
            nashville
            United States
            Member #49896
            February 18, 2007
            1181 Posts
            Posted: July 20, 2007, 12:18 am - IP Logged

i heard of people trying to spell out things with their playslips too so any method you win with is good

Westerose
              Canada
              Member #52915
              June 15, 2007
              189 Posts
              Posted: July 20, 2007, 2:05 am - IP Logged

it's better if you can visualize the balls or numbers of the winning numbers then play them and win lol

You live a life of abundance! You have won the lottery! Belief creates reality! Believe!

NY
                United States
                Member #23835
                October 16, 2005
                3502 Posts
                Posted: July 20, 2007, 3:10 am - IP Logged

coin toss you can set that up in excel. do a months worth and track any patterns you might find. i found for there are a lot of skips mixed in with the numbers draw the day before.  

I'm guessing that Coin Toss is interested in any pattern a given set of numbers might lead to, rather than analyzing past results by plotting them on a playslip. A lot of people pick patterns on the playslip, so if you're trying to select a set of numbers that nobody else would you'd want to avoid down n, over n diagonal patterns, and things like that. Conversely, if you want to make a pattern using 5 or 6 of 15 numbers it's easier if you can visualize it than to keep filling out slips until you get what you want. For state games you could visualize the patterns once you're familiar with the playslip, butfor PB and MM the layout varies from state to state.

United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10390 Posts
                  Posted: July 20, 2007, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

You got it, Floyd.

I didn't know the playslips for the PB and MM varid state to state, just that  thenumber of draws you could play an advanced play for did.

I've heard of people doing this - if you get a pattern you really like, flip the playslip upside down and play the same pattern 'bottom to top'.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7343 Posts
                    Posted: July 20, 2007, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

You got it, Floyd.

I didn't know the playslips for the PB and MM varid state to state, just that  thenumber of draws you could play an advanced play for did.

I've heard of people doing this - if you get a pattern you really like, flip the playslip upside down and play the same pattern 'bottom to top'.

I have a stack of old play slips in my drawer so I took them out and ruffled through them and they formed a cartoon of a guy pounding his head on his keyboard.

United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10390 Posts
                      Posted: July 20, 2007, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

I have a stack of old play slips in my drawer so I took them out and ruffled through them and they formed a cartoon of a guy pounding his head on his keyboard.

Good one. You made me "sneezle" - spray the screen with coke!

Green laugh

Lep