Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:01 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Spiritual Attack

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 10 years ago by TigerAngel.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
california
United States
Member #23475
October 13, 2005
659 Posts
Posted: July 19, 2007, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

A few days ago as I was getting hot with picking #s I noticed

people around me were going off, acting up, agitating me,

stressing me out etc. I thought "ah ha, this is spiritual attack because

I'm getting close to a big win- blessing".  Today, I had to take a

3 hr. nap and didn't even finish #s workout or buy the tickets.

Fantasy 5  was soooo easy! 7-11-12-19-35. Had all but the 12.

Has anyone else noticed/experienced this???

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
    Member #28409
    December 15, 2005
    1198 Posts
    Posted: July 19, 2007, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

yes tigerangel, I have. I notice when I get big hits,everyone and their brothers are getting to me-I get sick- or my hubby and I have a fight. That's when I a at y best I guess.Wink

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

california
      United States
      Member #23475
      October 13, 2005
      659 Posts
      Posted: July 19, 2007, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Thanx spy153,

I was sick all day today, migraine headache and stomach ache. . . guess I'll win big soon!!! LOL

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
        Member #2217
        September 1, 2003
        985 Posts
        Posted: July 19, 2007, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

Hey TA,  sounds like your BR's are approaching highs, or perhaps criticals, especially your physical BR.    I've definitely experienced spiritual attacks in a myriad of ways.  Sometimes the sabotage is self-generated - if my confidence has taken a hit or doubt finds a way to creep in - it's all about distraction, taking you away from the positive, the winning numbers, the path....

I have that skill of being able to tune out everything around me -- a skill every intuitive has to have.  Most have it naturally, part of the package, so I'm told.  You know the deal where you can easily become enveloped in what you are doing - reading, listening, focusing, whatever, to the extent that you have absolutely no idea of what is happening around you.  (some psych major some where will say it's a fugue state, I know).  The skill also lends itself to meditating and self-hypnosis.   I can also go the other way and absorb another's energy.  Empathy is a good thing; however, it can go to difficult places for some of us.  Sorry, there I go off on a tangent again.

About that subtle and not so subtle spiritual sabotage around you - it can only succeed if you fail to remember that you are a winner already and that positive energy cannot be interfered with.  Period.  May good numbers walk through your dreams.    Jake

Griffith, In
          United States
          Member #41637
          June 20, 2006
          266 Posts
          Posted: July 19, 2007, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Hi TigerAngel;

You know this is soooo true with me as well, and not with just numbers, but with alot of other things that I wish I had.......... perhaps I kinda jinx myself in wish I did not have this versus what I wish I had.

Well this was an interesting topic!

Have a good one "Tiger Angel!"

Maverick2842.......out!

california
            United States
            Member #23475
            October 13, 2005
            659 Posts
            Posted: July 20, 2007, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Thanx Jake, for sharing your thoughtful insights.  I knew you would have some. I didn't understand what you ment by BR's. The part you thought you strayed off topic regarding too much empathy for someone else etc. was a very interesting "nail on the head" point.  Since I cannot go sit on a mountain top (which is what I'd like) I gotta get to that place of meditative peace right here and just "let 'em whirl" with regards to those around me.

Well, I feel better and it didn't cost $90 on a couch! LOL

May you find peace in the middle of your storm, and sleep, sleep, sleep!  Sleep is kind. . .

God Bless and thanx again. . TA

california
              United States
              Member #23475
              October 13, 2005
              659 Posts
              Posted: July 20, 2007, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Hello Maverick,

Thanks for posting.  That's an interesting take on the thing. I know we are suppose to  be in gratitude for all we have if we are to expect to ever get more. I suppose I should remember this when ppl are bugging the @#% outa me. . .LOLOL

I'm going to look for a poem about this and post in in my blog if I can remember how to cut and paste, ugh.

Hope to see more of your posts!

TA

United States
                Member #2217
                September 1, 2003
                985 Posts
                Posted: July 20, 2007, 8:32 am - IP Logged

Thanx Jake, for sharing your thoughtful insights.  I knew you would have some. I didn't understand what you ment by BR's. The part you thought you strayed off topic regarding too much empathy for someone else etc. was a very interesting "nail on the head" point.  Since I cannot go sit on a mountain top (which is what I'd like) I gotta get to that place of meditative peace right here and just "let 'em whirl" with regards to those around me.

Well, I feel better and it didn't cost $90 on a couch! LOL

May you find peace in the middle of your storm, and sleep, sleep, sleep!  Sleep is kind. . .

God Bless and thanx again. . TA

Sorry TA - - BR for biorhythms.  If you have not delved into them, I strongly encourage you to.  Several free programs to do so are available on the net, and I'm happy to help if needed.  In my personal opinion, everyone should be knowledgeable about BRs because I believe they can help in our day-to-day life in so many ways including our numbers.    Sun Smiley

I once worked for a very strait-laced, and somewhat narrow-minded physician who stumbled upon a coworker and I at lunch time working on our biorhythms.  Oh my - did he have some thoughts on the matter, being the staunch clinician he was.  Anyway, I took a look at his on a lark and as fate would have it, he was about to encounter a weekend with a triple major high.  I took the liberty to tell him that when he got up on Sat morning, he was going to be so energized he would not know what to do with himself and that he had better take care with driving because he was going to think he was at Dover Downs Speedway.  I told him that if he was organized going into the weekend, there was no limit to what he could accomplish.  I would add here that I worked for this guy 24/7 and while he might not always agree with me, he did hear me.  He had too many children to count, multiple practices, hospital rounds, you name it and being energized was a feeling he had not experienced apparently in a while so, to say the least, he was not convinced.

Monday morning he greets me at the door with "How did you do that?"    He was convinced I did something to make his weekend turn out as I had said it might.  He was really confounded by how remarkable that 2-3 day period was.  In all fairness, I probably should have told him more about the down to every up LOL

california
                  United States
                  Member #23475
                  October 13, 2005
                  659 Posts
                  Posted: July 20, 2007, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Thanx Jake,

Yes, I recently hooked up with a site that is showing my bio rythems, (spelling, curses, grrr) lol. I type in my fll name and birth date and it shows charts for the month including "intuition".  However, I have no idea to what you refer regarding "working on them".  Perhaps you could post the name of one of your sites?

Have a wonderful Friday!

TACoffee

cashinn's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
                    Member #47772
                    November 24, 2006
                    252 Posts
                    Posted: July 20, 2007, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Negativity has to feed so it looks for the positive.  Or you can say evil feeds on good. What you are talking about happens in all aspects of life. Yes, this has happened to me. Be discrete and however you can create peace around you.

By releasing all negative thoughts, the mind is free for positive choices.

United States
                      Member #2217
                      September 1, 2003
                      985 Posts
                      Posted: July 20, 2007, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Thanx Jake,

Yes, I recently hooked up with a site that is showing my bio rythems, (spelling, curses, grrr) lol. I type in my fll name and birth date and it shows charts for the month including "intuition".  However, I have no idea to what you refer regarding "working on them".  Perhaps you could post the name of one of your sites?

Have a wonderful Friday!

TACoffee

TigerAngel -  Try www.facade.com      Once in, they have lots of options, just go to the biorhythms page and you can check without doing anything other than putting in your date of birth.  It also indicates the target date with the default being today's date.  Once you feel comfortable, you can change the target date to look ahead, for instance if planning a trip, etc.    I would say that I don't use facade.com for anything other than occasionally checking my bios if I'm in a hurry.  There are several others, but this will get you started.

Speaking strictly about luck, anytime any of the lines is peaking, up or down or crossing the critical center line, you need to pay attention.  Downslopes don't necessarily mean bad luck.  Up does not necessarily mean good.  I tend to think of the lines in terms of making something happen.  I have some good reference info to share with you, but I need to do the work thing right now. I will get it to you.  I don't know what you might find if you google, but I'm sure there'll be no shortage of stuff available.

Say no more about the Aries moon - my Vedic moon is also a fire sign, Leo. 

california
                        United States
                        Member #23475
                        October 13, 2005
                        659 Posts
                        Posted: July 20, 2007, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Excellent!!! Hey-- thanx for posting cashinin!!!!

I'm going to practice being more discrete and not mention my plans or announce that "I have to go work on the numbers".  That should be a good start!!

Hiding Behind Computer

cashinn's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
                          Member #47772
                          November 24, 2006
                          252 Posts
                          Posted: July 20, 2007, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Excellent!!! Hey-- thanx for posting cashinin!!!!

I'm going to practice being more discrete and not mention my plans or announce that "I have to go work on the numbers".  That should be a good start!!

Hiding Behind Computer

Yeahhhhhh....Big Smile You are welcome TigerAngel.

By releasing all negative thoughts, the mind is free for positive choices.

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
                            South Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #100
                            January 28, 2002
                            3734 Posts
                            Posted: July 21, 2007, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

http://www.psipog.net/activepsy/contents.html   

best site I have ever found as far as safe, informative, and free.

Just reading it will raise your vibration, always a good thing ;)

Good psy training and exercises there but worth it just for the info.

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

california
                              United States
                              Member #23475
                              October 13, 2005
                              659 Posts
                              Posted: July 21, 2007, 5:34 pm - IP Logged
                                 http://www.psipog.net/activepsy/contents.html   

best site I have ever found as far as safe, informative, and free.

Just reading it will raise your vibration, always a good thing ;)

Good psy training and exercises there but worth it just for the info.

Thanx spookysoozy,

raise my vibration is what I need to "see" the #s!

Good Luck to you!