Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 8:41 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My experience with Adolph's Site thus far...

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Winner2Be's avatar - diva
Charleston
United States
Member #1990
August 5, 2003
1675 Posts
Posted: July 20, 2007, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Hello fellow LP Members! I pride myself in always passing on information that maybe beneficial to others.  I wanted to take a few mintues and tell you MY experience with Adolph's Site! I paid for a month membership via Pay Pal, and was informed ONLY AFTER receiving my Pay Pal receipt that this membership would automatically renew each month if one fails to cancel through Pay Pal.

Most people would not even think to read the receipt because many would know that it was just for the membership that one just paid for; and WON'T realize they are being charged monthly when they are not even using the site.

I happen to read the small print on the Pay Pal receipt to realize that I would get billed monthly therefore I was able to cancel before being charged for another month.

My BIGGEST ISSUE is 95% of the site is "Under Construction"...so one is paying for a membership that he/she CAN'T benefit from at all.  I was initially excited to see so many links, however soon found out that only 1 page works and the rest are under construction.

I appreciate the LP Member for recommending the site because I give everything and everyone a fair shoot, however I don't think it's fair to charge a membership fee when the information is not available, and sadly enough is the fact that the information that is available is someone else work.

I'm not saying not to join the site...however I am saying that one should wait until the site is 100% functional because right now you are going to pay for only 1 page that actually works.  Also, if you do feel the need to give the site a shot, please be aware that you need to cancel the membership or you will get charged monthly although you sign up for a month membership.

I don't desire to be personally attacked because I didn't attack Adolph or his site.  I just felt the need to inform LP members so he/she can make an informed decision before paying money for something that is not 100% functional.

Good Luck, and happy winning to ALL!!!

Sometimes the Heart can see what the eyes cannot.

NBey6's avatar - xmas money.jpg
    $$ Moneymaker $$

United States
    Member #4290
    April 9, 2004
    16855 Posts
    Posted: July 20, 2007, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Thanks for that Winner2Be. I made a purchase to a certain "Mountain" site over 4 years ago, that allows you to send wonder birthday cards and the same thing happened to me. Any and I do stress this word, any situation that allows a company to automatically renew your membership and this is not indicated in bold or all caps, should be cautioned. Simply because it is hard as the dickens to get it stopped unless you are near renewal time, and they want your cancellation of this to be dependent upon you remembering to call them and cancel. Some will argue that we should have read the fine print, however, I feel that anything that is offered and it's as good as they say, should not have to hide the auto renewal info in the "fine print."

I know mine is not lottery related, but I agree with Winner2Be.

"I Am Realistic. I Expect Miracles."  - Dr. Wayne Dyer -

1:56, 4:05, 6:18, 8:35

Clover Thumbs Up 

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
      mississippi
      United States
      Member #34478
      March 3, 2006
      5906 Posts
      Posted: July 20, 2007, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

I know some other sites like that but I will not say what or where they are because I dont want anyone to think I am a pervert ..in actuality I am 99% a southern gentlemen..only 1% pervert..hahahaha..so after I join I am looking for the cancellation information right then so I dont have recurring billing..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Charleston
        United States
        Member #1990
        August 5, 2003
        1675 Posts
        Posted: July 20, 2007, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

I know some other sites like that but I will not say what or where they are because I dont want anyone to think I am a pervert ..in actuality I am 99% a southern gentlemen..only 1% pervert..hahahaha..so after I join I am looking for the cancellation information right then so I dont have recurring billing..

Lotterybraker... ROTFL 

NBey--I agree 100%!!!!  Thank you!  It happened to me with another company, andI was charged 9 months without realizing it because it didn't state AT ALL that it would renew automatically.  My bank is only allowed to refund 3 months of disputed charges so that company got 6 months on me.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3112 Posts
          Posted: July 20, 2007, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Winner2be a great review. His old site had working pages and was the only source for several classic lottery programs like Lottoman.  Strange he wouldn't just copy the pages over.  I've noticed some novice web masters like to put u n d e r  c o n s t r u c t i o n on their pages suggesting things are always being improved, but the search engines like Google take u n d e r  c o n s t r u c t i o n to mean unfinished and deducts from their page ranking and positioning.   Of course if there is nothing else on the page they deserve it!  BobP

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23351 Posts
            Posted: July 20, 2007, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Winner2Be,

Thanks for posting your experiences.  There have been complaints in the past of Lottery Post members' systems being posted for sale at that site. 

Hopefully that's not still happening, because it's wrong to:

1. Take someone else's work and re-label it as your own, and,
            2. Charge money for something that is available here for free.

It's also a good reminder to always keep track of your online purchases during the month, and match them up to your statement at the end of the month.  Like a "journal of purchases".

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Charleston
              United States
              Member #1990
              August 5, 2003
              1675 Posts
              Posted: July 20, 2007, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Winner2be a great review. His old site had working pages and was the only source for several classic lottery programs like Lottoman.  Strange he wouldn't just copy the pages over.  I've noticed some novice web masters like to put u n d e r  c o n s t r u c t i o n on their pages suggesting things are always being improved, but the search engines like Google take u n d e r  c o n s t r u c t i o n to mean unfinished and deducts from their page ranking and positioning.   Of course if there is nothing else on the page they deserve it!  BobP

Well BobP...when I say "under construction" that is actually all that is there. NOTHING ELSE!

One clicks on a link thinking that he/she is getting a program just to find "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" with a little repairman working.  The repairman is kinda cute though. LOL

Again, I'm NOT bashing the site, it's just MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE that I wanted to pass on to those that are interested.

I know in the past we all wanted to know how a particular program, system, and/or site works, and if I have a personal experience to share I have a right to do so with my LP family.

'YOU' KNOW WHO THIS COMMENT BELONGS TO...

I never stated that "I was ripped off by Adolph" in my initial thread...NEVER!!!  So please get the facts straight.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19900 Posts
                Posted: July 20, 2007, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

I had the same problem with "Girls gone Wild" a few years back when I signed up to receive 2 DVDs from a TV ad.  They charged three future orders to my credit card before sending the first one and I thought my credit card was being double charged. 

When I called their numbers, their phone didn't work so I called my credit card company and stopped payment and their phone started working because they called me and asked me to reconsider.

I had a similar problem with "Time Life Books" but I found out from the post office if I returned their packages unopened a couple of times they would contact me.

Now I check for those automatic resign up clauses before buying anything.  I even get phone calls  telling me I only have a week to resign for services I never had.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                  Member #14
                  November 9, 2001
                  31540 Posts
                  Posted: July 20, 2007, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

I had the same problem with "Girls gone Wild" a few years back when I signed up to receive 2 DVDs from a TV ad.  They charged three future orders to my credit card before sending the first one and I thought my credit card was being double charged. 

When I called their numbers, their phone didn't work so I called my credit card company and stopped payment and their phone started working because they called me and asked me to reconsider.

I had a similar problem with "Time Life Books" but I found out from the post office if I returned their packages unopened a couple of times they would contact me.

Now I check for those automatic resign up clauses before buying anything.  I even get phone calls  telling me I only have a week to resign for services I never had.

"Girls Gone Wild" - you?  Wonders will never cease.  Who would have thunk???  Big Grin Angel

love to nibble those micey feet.

JAP69's avatar - alas
                    South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #6
                    November 4, 2001
                    8797 Posts
                    Posted: July 20, 2007, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Yep,

I had the automatic renewal happen with a lottery site about 3 or 4 years ago that dealt with primarily lottery stats and so forth.

That was before Todd had all these lottery stat pages. Big Grin

Oo'Ka

JAP69's avatar - alas
                      South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #6
                      November 4, 2001
                      8797 Posts
                      Posted: July 20, 2007, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

"Girls Gone Wild" - you?  Wonders will never cease.  Who would have thunk???  Big Grin Angel

HUHHHH

ROFL

Oo'Ka

flushing
                        United States
                        Member #4087
                        March 21, 2004
                        4156 Posts
                        Posted: July 20, 2007, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Hello fellow LP Members! I pride myself in always passing on information that maybe beneficial to others.  I wanted to take a few mintues and tell you MY experience with Adolph's Site! I paid for a month membership via Pay Pal, and was informed ONLY AFTER receiving my Pay Pal receipt that this membership would automatically renew each month if one fails to cancel through Pay Pal.

Most people would not even think to read the receipt because many would know that it was just for the membership that one just paid for; and WON'T realize they are being charged monthly when they are not even using the site.

I happen to read the small print on the Pay Pal receipt to realize that I would get billed monthly therefore I was able to cancel before being charged for another month.

My BIGGEST ISSUE is 95% of the site is "Under Construction"...so one is paying for a membership that he/she CAN'T benefit from at all.  I was initially excited to see so many links, however soon found out that only 1 page works and the rest are under construction.

I appreciate the LP Member for recommending the site because I give everything and everyone a fair shoot, however I don't think it's fair to charge a membership fee when the information is not available, and sadly enough is the fact that the information that is available is someone else work.

I'm not saying not to join the site...however I am saying that one should wait until the site is 100% functional because right now you are going to pay for only 1 page that actually works.  Also, if you do feel the need to give the site a shot, please be aware that you need to cancel the membership or you will get charged monthly although you sign up for a month membership.

I don't desire to be personally attacked because I didn't attack Adolph or his site.  I just felt the need to inform LP members so he/she can make an informed decision before paying money for something that is not 100% functional.

Good Luck, and happy winning to ALL!!!

hello i sign up to adolphs site for a yearto use countless programns when used correctly can produce more then a years membership.they are meant to be used on site,not for sale to keep.they are protected programns created and made by adolphfor a member to use 24 hrs 7 days a week.there are no restrictions for using these programns .they are not for sale to keep.all my work is on his site because it is protected there,also adolph made me programnsof my work at my directions.all other programns are adolphs and made by adolphthere is more on page one then most people could consume and use in a year if used correctly.the other pages are programs that are done ,but need to be entered in computer lang-that can not be hacked.it is my personal choice to add these tools to my knowledge and others may have complaints but from me adolphs site has been all positive Thumbs Upand i have learned more this year then the past 20 years.saves me a lot of time,and a lot of pencils and paper.good luck in your endeavors,but i would give adolphs site 12 starsfor knowledge and value.bud1

Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23351 Posts
                          Posted: July 20, 2007, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

hello i sign up to adolphs site for a yearto use countless programns when used correctly can produce more then a years membership.they are meant to be used on site,not for sale to keep.they are protected programns created and made by adolphfor a member to use 24 hrs 7 days a week.there are no restrictions for using these programns .they are not for sale to keep.all my work is on his site because it is protected there,also adolph made me programnsof my work at my directions.all other programns are adolphs and made by adolphthere is more on page one then most people could consume and use in a year if used correctly.the other pages are programs that are done ,but need to be entered in computer lang-that can not be hacked.it is my personal choice to add these tools to my knowledge and others may have complaints but from me adolphs site has been all positive Thumbs Upand i have learned more this year then the past 20 years.saves me a lot of time,and a lot of pencils and paper.good luck in your endeavors,but i would give adolphs site 12 starsfor knowledge and value.bud1

I hate to tell you, but he did not develop those systems.  It has been documented for years that his systems are taken from these very pages (LOTTERY POST) for the past 8 years, as well as other places on the Internet (before Lottery Post was around).

He would even name the systems after the Lottery Post members, such as "CalifDude's System" or "Lucky's System" or "Dead Aim's System" or "Tenaj's System".  (I am leaving out many others, but I could go on.)

He was also caught "borrowing" a system from these pages and claiming it as his own.  (I think that's when he started naming them after the members here.)

As a small consolation for taking all the systems here, he used to at least purchase a membership.  Now he doesn't even do that anymore.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

flushing
                            United States
                            Member #4087
                            March 21, 2004
                            4156 Posts
                            Posted: July 20, 2007, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

that is the first i have ever heard of this .bud1