Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

1 single digit

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 9 years ago by bahamaspete.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bahamaspete's avatar - evildead
nassau
Bahamas
Member #48723
January 7, 2007
118 Posts
Posted: July 20, 2007, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Doe's anyone out there know of a system that can produce one,  just one ,single digit out of 3 for the next draw. Does'nt even have to do it everyday,  7-8 times out of 10 would be nice!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
    Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
    Member #38062
    April 23, 2006
    12570 Posts
    Posted: July 20, 2007, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

I don't know about any systems that can produce one number. why don't u look into repeats? Right now repeats r hitting like crazy in Florida.   Mark each day that has repeated & u will see how often they r hitting. Follow the trends.  Good Luck!

Mickie's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
      Spring Lake
      United States
      Member #313
      April 26, 2002
      181 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2007, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Try looking at your previous draw or you can find numbers from Saturday's draw. There are many repeats this way. Hope this helps.

MickieDisney

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
        Constitutional Money Is Real Money
        Brick City
        United States
        Member #1216
        March 3, 2003
        1762 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2007, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

Look at the position of the numbers. For example, let's assume 367 was drawn last evening, (where 3 is in position 1 (P1), 6 is in position 2 (P2) and 7 is in position 3 (P3)) 457 was drawn before that and 972 before that. Or:

You will have to track the movement of the REPEATING digits by POSITION. The example shows the 7 moving from P2 to P3 then staying in P3. Look at your past results and see how the numbers flow BY POSITION, then you may get a clue as to what digit MAY repeat in your games next draw. Good Luck! 

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
        Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
        (attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
        Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
        himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y.
          United States
          Member #52502
          May 28, 2007
          17 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2007, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

I find that there are numbers that actually follower others, sometimes when you see a number  it repeats one or more of that same number that next day. 

(for ex.) 

552 nothing from other numbers, this happens sometimes

713 the 3  has repeated in each number

check past history of numbers    Good Luck  Mail For You

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: July 22, 2007, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Doe's anyone out there know of a system that can produce one,  just one ,single digit out of 3 for the next draw. Does'nt even have to do it everyday,  7-8 times out of 10 would be nice!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it's very simple.

First, write down vertically from 0-9,

Then just fill in the same two numbers that you think might come out in all 10 spots from 0 to 9:

Lets say it's 28:

228- Due in Florida

You've just eliminated 900 possiblities. With this system, your new odds are only 100 to 1, instead of 1000 to 1.

This was the first system I posted, which I created when I first joined. The title of that post was "900 possibilities gone".

Edit: And the best part is that it hits every single day. One of those numbers in the first position has to come out right? So now we only have to contend with that last two digits, which are 00-99 That's a 100 to 1. See?

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: July 22, 2007, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Yes, it's very simple.

First, write down vertically from 0-9,

Then just fill in the same two numbers that you think might come out in all 10 spots from 0 to 9:

Lets say it's 28:

228- Due in Florida

You've just eliminated 900 possiblities. With this system, your new odds are only 100 to 1, instead of 1000 to 1.

This was the first system I posted, which I created when I first joined. The title of that post was "900 possibilities gone".

Edit: And the best part is that it hits every single day. One of those numbers in the first position has to come out right? So now we only have to contend with that last two digits, which are 00-99 That's a 100 to 1. See?

Actually, you can bring your odds down to 1 in 10, for a hundred bucks cost, if you feel bold that day...lol

Fix the second position, just like you did for the first position, and now...we would only have to contend with the 3rd position by getting it right. 0-9 1 in 10...right?

This would really benefit more in the online betting payout structure than at the store.

hennybogan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                McKinney/Texas
                United States
                Member #47363
                November 1, 2006
                706 Posts
                Posted: July 22, 2007, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

Yeah - ole Duke and I have one. It's called COMMOM SENSE!!!!! Most of the time -at least in Texas - the next drawing contains at least one of the numbers from the previous drawing:

Ephesians 3:20

bahamaspete's avatar - evildead
                  nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #48723
                  January 7, 2007
                  118 Posts
                  Posted: July 24, 2007, 10:08 am - IP Logged

This is a system that I use almost everyday, but they just keep pulling out the mirror on me!!!! I use any system that is the same or close  from house to house!!

A few days ago I was able to pull 2 numbers out of the draw for days, as soon as I went to play  the combo from one to ten "caplunk" !!! the bottom fell out of my system!!!!!!!!!!

I also use a 7 day system, in which I would count 7 days up from any draw alternating the first and last digit form draw to draw, this also produced good results, but then came the mirrors, which I did'nt mind soo much until they compounded it with zig zags patterns!! 

Maybe I'm trying too hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That 399 in Chi Illo yesterday should never have been missed as I had the 99 49 44 on my watch list and 3 from the 37 (37=3) the day before!!!!!!!!!

When will it ever stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!