Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 6:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A serious question about...WOMEN.

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 9 years ago by sirbrad.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Entertaiment Capital
United States
Member #37800
April 19, 2006
302 Posts
Posted: July 22, 2007, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

I am single.

I wonder what will happen if I win 42 million dollar Super Lotto jackpot. Seriously, will I be hounded by women, coming from various social background? I am an Asian (not bad looking at all...kinda looks like an illegimate son of Chow Yun Fat, seriously.) and am I gonna be hounded by women from all kinds of ethnic background? :) 

Seriously, am I gonna get invited to Playboy mansion every now and then? (I am 31, and I think old James Caan frequents at parties to get some Playmate nookies.) Am I gonna have a ton of selections on women? I know that I have to be very careful about women, especially if I win a jackpot. I would certainly avoid golddiggers but I am afraid that my suspicion women will be greatly increased.

And I don't think this kind of issue was ever discussed in the forum... 

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31542 Posts
    Posted: July 22, 2007, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

I am single.

I wonder what will happen if I win 42 million dollar Super Lotto jackpot. Seriously, will I be hounded by women, coming from various social background? I am an Asian (not bad looking at all...kinda looks like an illegimate son of Chow Yun Fat, seriously.) and am I gonna be hounded by women from all kinds of ethnic background? :) 

Seriously, am I gonna get invited to Playboy mansion every now and then? (I am 31, and I think old James Caan frequents at parties to get some Playmate nookies.) Am I gonna have a ton of selections on women? I know that I have to be very careful about women, especially if I win a jackpot. I would certainly avoid golddiggers but I am afraid that my suspicion women will be greatly increased.

If you let everyone know you won - yes.  Win first - worry later.  I hear a lot of wishful thinking in your post.

love to nibble those micey feet.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
      Member #52345
      May 21, 2007
      2680 Posts
      Posted: July 23, 2007, 7:30 am - IP Logged

Green laughI can't believe U posted this Green laugh

but personally I think foamy of illwillpress.com put it best about love and type of men and women

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: July 23, 2007, 7:51 am - IP Logged

if you won that much money you could get tons of women even if you looked like this.......

SirMetro's avatar - center
          East of Atlanta
          United States
          Member #6191
          August 11, 2004
          1389 Posts
          Posted: July 23, 2007, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

In life, one can mistakenly put the dollar before the heart.

When that happens, one easily loses sight of the true purpose of life itself.

And if that confuses you, just don't date.

Dr Lottery's avatar - 10847
            Albany,Georgia
            United States
            Member #45615
            August 24, 2006
            2135 Posts
            Posted: July 23, 2007, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

if you won that much money you could get tons of women even if you looked like this.......

I don't care how much money you have if you look like this Guy money wany help you !! LOL

One day I will Hit BIG!!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5145 Posts
              Posted: July 23, 2007, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

I am single.

STAY single (poor little LAMBA)>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!

cumm back when u win the JACKPOT^^^^^o!o^^^^^^

(enjoy your magazine's>>>>>GIRL's OFFer more than UR CHEAP SHOT's) ^

No reason to not keep playin???????? with YOUR LOTTERY>>

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                Beautiful Florida
                United States
                Member #5709
                July 18, 2004
                20244 Posts
                Posted: July 23, 2007, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

After you win take these words from ole " Jack "....

buttand "yes" to most of your Questions.....! 

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

ArtVandalay's avatar - 3237774708 dd3351ee2c_m.jpg
                  Arizona
                  United States
                  Member #52803
                  June 10, 2007
                  88 Posts
                  Posted: July 23, 2007, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Money is the ultimate aphrodisiac in as far as some women are concerned. Wink

Money can't buy you happiness, but I sure could afford the misery that it brings! Wink

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                    Wandering Aimlessly
                    United States
                    Member #25360
                    November 5, 2005
                    4461 Posts
                    Posted: July 23, 2007, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Money is the ultimate aphrodisiac in as far as some women are concerned. Wink

I'm glad you used the word SOME.  Same goes for men.  Therefore, the correct sentence should read "money is the ultimate aphrodesiac as far as some people are concerned."

United States
                      Member #1826
                      July 11, 2003
                      2645 Posts
                      Posted: July 23, 2007, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Every woman will be knocking at your door, except the ones you would actually want to be with.

(insert signature here)

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10392 Posts
                        Posted: July 23, 2007, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Howard Stern (ut oh) once did a hilarious skit about three guys, all wearing blue jeans and a tee shirt, sitting in a room, and one of the three has $50,000 in his pockets. 

He said within minutes some kind of female 'radar' kicks in and she would be honing in on the one with the $$$$$$.  

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                          Wandering Aimlessly
                          United States
                          Member #25360
                          November 5, 2005
                          4461 Posts
                          Posted: July 23, 2007, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

I've gotten into this discussion too many times on this board, but look at my blog and read the story about the handsome, retired surgeon I met who didn't know who the Flintstones were so I wouldn't go out with him.  I wish men wouldn't stereotype all women.  That's like saying all men are slobs or all men just care about is sex.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10392 Posts
                            Posted: July 23, 2007, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Maybe he liked the Jetsons!

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                              Member #13130
                              March 30, 2005
                              2171 Posts
                              Posted: July 23, 2007, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

I am single.

3 words: "Flavor of Love" Scared

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                              Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.