Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

August Astrology Vtracs

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 9 years ago by ducksafloat.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
libra's avatar - chi
Cleveland , Ohio
United States
Member #961
December 27, 2002
43720 Posts
Posted: July 23, 2007, 10:20 am - IP Logged
DateSunVtracMoonVtracDayPlanetVtrac
8/1/07Leo1Pisces4WednesdayMercury4 - 2'
8/2/07Leo1Aries2ThursdayJupiter5
8/3/07Leo1Aries2FridayVenus3
8/4/07Leo1Taurus3SaturdaySaturn2
8/5/07Leo1Taurus3SundaySun1
8/6/07Leo1Taurus3MondayMoon 5
8/7/07Leo1Gemini4TuesdayMars2 - 4'
8/8/07Leo1Gemini4WednesdayMercury4 - 2'
8/9/07Leo1Cancer5ThursdayJupiter5
8/10/07Leo1Cancer5FridayVenus3
8/11/07Leo1Leo1SaturdaySaturn2
8/12/07Leo1Leo1SundaySun1
8/13/07Leo1Virgo2MondayMoon 5
8/14/07Leo1Virgo2TuesdayMars2 - 4'
8/15/07Leo1Virgo2WednesdayMercury4 - 2'
8/16/07Leo1Libra3ThursdayJupiter5
8/17/07Leo1Libra3FridayVenus3
8/18/07Leo1Scorpio4SaturdaySaturn2
8/19/07Leo1Scorpio4SundaySun1
8/20/07Leo1Scorpio4MondayMoon 5
8/21/07Leo1Sagittarius5TuesdayMars2 - 4'
8/22/07Leo1Sagittarius5WednesdayMercury4 - 2'
8/23/07Leo1Capricorn2ThursdayJupiter5
8/24/07Leo1Capricorn2FridayVenus3
8/25/07Virgo2Aquarius3SaturdaySaturn2
8/26/07Virgo2Aquarius3SundaySun1
8/27/07Virgo2Pisces4MondayMoon 5
8/28/07Virgo2Pisces4TuesdayMars2 - 4'
8/29/07Virgo2Pisces4WednesdayMercury4 - 2'
8/30/07Virgo2Aries2ThursdayJupiter5
8/31/07Virgo2Aries2FridayVenus3

Good Luck Libra Dave

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
    Wentzville, Missouri
    United States
    Member #2243
    September 4, 2003
    8495 Posts
    Posted: July 23, 2007, 11:28 am - IP Logged

LD,

u know i appreciate u and all that u do, cauze i know u know um livin' by it!  now when i reviewed the july astro/tracs, EverySingleDay it delivered "ED"

Love Sick Blowing A Kiss Blow A Kiss Lips Kisses 

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
    Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

Wentzville, Missouri
      United States
      Member #2243
      September 4, 2003
      8495 Posts
      Posted: July 23, 2007, 2:06 pm - IP Logged
      • Zone Ally (Where u live/play)
        EDTCT, D.C., DE, FL, GA, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, PR, RI, SC, Tri, VA, WVA
        CDTIL, LA, MN, MO, NE, OK, TN, TX, WI
        MSTAZ
        MDTID, NM
        PDTCA, OR, WA 
        AWSTSingapore
        ADTNew Brunswick, Canada

in regards to the astro/trac i kept a real eye on these tracs, if u review July u will c a sure pattern of how "ED" frequented 2-3 days before time.  now let's pretend u know a trac is coming, which u really do, ;-) what makes this soooooo great, is u got a few days to search out where it's been and where it needs to go.  one other thing that i noticed in July is some of the same states really favor "ED"  search it for yo'self and c. 

really, if u a vtrac playa' u should do like me, that copy, paste and print thingy, i got them right in my face taped on my desk and on my desktop, simply because i got it real bad

LD, got me so hooked - line and sinker! ;-) he could drown me and i wouldn't even know he did it, now that's pretty bad!  um in luv wit him and his methods!Love Sick Yowza 

really, there is nunthin' betta' for not only the instate playa' but the outta' state playa too!  now if u ain't got Platinum Member u should really git it cauze the tools r a must have!  and i don't mind tellin' u that Maloney was the one that encouraged me to get it, i remember thinkin' what am i gone get it for, to do what wit' man, was i cluelessssss!  thank u Maloney! 

i gotta say, @ first, i thought, i was gone get it for a month so i could c what Maloney saw with the history of the double, but man oh man oh man, this duck has Evolved!  i can't imagine life @ the post without it! and that is an understatement, really, think of it, i can go back and search out where the vtracs have been which tells me where they are headed, and with LD, full-blown VC and astro/vtracs it's all good and it's all mine!  when u think of ur favorite posters, and combine there idea's in ur search u can kick bootie!  i know u must be sayin' why is that duck tryin' to sell us on a Platinum Member memba' ship, and i am, it's so u can get some $crilla!  even if u ain't a vtrac playa' the tools r still a must have!

Wentzville, Missouri
        United States
        Member #2243
        September 4, 2003
        8495 Posts
        Posted: July 31, 2007, 11:15 am - IP Logged

4 the up-date, i thank u LD,    3 More Kisses

Western Canada is Winnipeg, Manitoba, Can  CDT.  Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Can is EDT.

Hugs And Kisses With All My Love 

Zone Ally (Where u live/play)
        EDTCT, D.C., DE, FL, GA, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, NC, NJ, NY, OH, ON, PA, PR, RI, SC, Tri, VA, WVA
        CDTIL, KS, LA, MN, MO, WCAN, NE, OK, TN, TX, WI
        MSTAZ
        MDTID, NM
        PDTCA, OR, WA 
        AWSTSingapore
        ADTNew Brunswick, Canada

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
          Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
          Member #38062
          April 23, 2006
          12589 Posts
          Posted: July 31, 2007, 12:08 pm - IP Logged
          • Zone Ally (Where u live/play)
            EDTCT, D.C., DE, FL, GA, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, PR, RI, SC, Tri, VA, WVA
            CDTIL, LA, MN, MO, NE, OK, TN, TX, WI
            MSTAZ
            MDTID, NM
            PDTCA, OR, WA 
            AWSTSingapore
            ADTNew Brunswick, Canada

in regards to the astro/trac i kept a real eye on these tracs, if u review July u will c a sure pattern of how "ED" frequented 2-3 days before time.  now let's pretend u know a trac is coming, which u really do, ;-) what makes this soooooo great, is u got a few days to search out where it's been and where it needs to go.  one other thing that i noticed in July is some of the same states really favor "ED"  search it for yo'self and c. 

really, if u a vtrac playa' u should do like me, that copy, paste and print thingy, i got them right in my face taped on my desk and on my desktop, simply because i got it real bad

LD, got me so hooked - line and sinker! ;-) he could drown me and i wouldn't even know he did it, now that's pretty bad!  um in luv wit him and his methods!Love Sick Yowza 

really, there is nunthin' betta' for not only the instate playa' but the outta' state playa too!  now if u ain't got Platinum Member u should really git it cauze the tools r a must have!  and i don't mind tellin' u that Maloney was the one that encouraged me to get it, i remember thinkin' what am i gone get it for, to do what wit' man, was i cluelessssss!  thank u Maloney! 

i gotta say, @ first, i thought, i was gone get it for a month so i could c what Maloney saw with the history of the double, but man oh man oh man, this duck has Evolved!  i can't imagine life @ the post without it! and that is an understatement, really, think of it, i can go back and search out where the vtracs have been which tells me where they are headed, and with LD, full-blown VC and astro/vtracs it's all good and it's all mine!  when u think of ur favorite posters, and combine there idea's in ur search u can kick bootie!  i know u must be sayin' why is that duck tryin' to sell us on a Platinum Member memba' ship, and i am, it's so u can get some $crilla!  even if u ain't a vtrac playa' the tools r still a must have!

I just became a platinum member today & I couldn't agree more. I missed out so much with the must have tools.  Thank u Todd! 

Wentzville, Missouri
            United States
            Member #2243
            September 4, 2003
            8495 Posts
            Posted: July 31, 2007, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

I just became a platinum member today & I couldn't agree more. I missed out so much with the must have tools.  Thank u Todd! 

well-well, Lkydeb594,

congradulations 2-u, az u can c, and will continue 2 c, itz just like wata' u just gotta have it! ;-)