Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

TENNESSEE LOTTERY-welcome to computerized draws

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 9 years ago by tnlotto1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: July 24, 2007, 8:56 am - IP Logged

I just read tnlotto comments.i'm pretty sure by monday morning of next week or maybe before then our beloved state of tennessee will be cursed with the dreaded RNG draws.but am i giving up?  no way.with my platinum membership here i'll be studying the draws of other computerized states to see what trends show up.if anything i'll beat these suckers at their own game.i'll still be playing pick 3 and pick 4 but i will not be playing lotto 5 any longer.i'm pretty sure with RNG they'll drive the jackpot up.we will see more higher jackpots now to drive up sales.

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
    nashville
    United States
    Member #49896
    February 18, 2007
    1181 Posts
    Posted: July 24, 2007, 10:06 am - IP Logged

I just read tnlotto comments.i'm pretty sure by monday morning of next week or maybe before then our beloved state of tennessee will be cursed with the dreaded RNG draws.but am i giving up?  no way.with my platinum membership here i'll be studying the draws of other computerized states to see what trends show up.if anything i'll beat these suckers at their own game.i'll still be playing pick 3 and pick 4 but i will not be playing lotto 5 any longer.i'm pretty sure with RNG they'll drive the jackpot up.we will see more higher jackpots now to drive up sales.

i agree lottomike i have to give up on lotto 5 if its RNG because the jackpots hit alot now but i know that once it is RNG the jackpots will grow slowly like kentuckys 3 line lotto. i wish our lotto 5 was more like georgias fantasy 5 because it has more draws per week so it grows faster.