Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is it a waste of time logging numbers?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 9 years ago by LuckyCash.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
Saskatchewan
Canada
Member #19992
August 9, 2005
2867 Posts
Posted: July 25, 2007, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

I created a spreadsheet that when a number called is entered it converts it to the 6 possible ways it can be called.. ex. 135... 135, 153, 351, 315, 513, 531

My question is, is it a waste of time doing this to see what has been called?

I have over 1 full year of enteries into the spreadsheet so it has become quite full.  Will the other sets come around or will we see repeats now?

Is it worth tracking something like this or am I wasting my time?

It already claimed 2 or 3 days of work building, now I am questioning myself as to why...hahaha

Last nights number failed to fall into a missing area and that now makes me question if repeats may return now.

Should I possible keep it at 1 year exactly for entries, thus eliminating any entries called on its anniversary?

Thanks

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19830 Posts
    Posted: July 25, 2007, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

What good is this information if you don't have a strategy to use it?  If you enjoy logging numbers  then it's not a waste of time even if the information has no use.   

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
      Saskatchewan
      Canada
      Member #19992
      August 9, 2005
      2867 Posts
      Posted: July 25, 2007, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

What good is this information if you don't have a strategy to use it?  If you enjoy logging numbers  then it's not a waste of time even if the information has no use.   

One of the things that I was watching for was frequency of doubles being hit... and that seemed to be  something worth noting... only thing though, when a double is due for us, this doesn't rule out repeaters, but does show signs of coming thru one of those that have not shown up over time.

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3104 Posts
        Posted: July 26, 2007, 12:24 am - IP Logged

I created a spreadsheet that when a number called is entered it converts it to the 6 possible ways it can be called.. ex. 135... 135, 153, 351, 315, 513, 531

My question is, is it a waste of time doing this to see what has been called?

I have over 1 full year of enteries into the spreadsheet so it has become quite full.  Will the other sets come around or will we see repeats now?

Is it worth tracking something like this or am I wasting my time?

It already claimed 2 or 3 days of work building, now I am questioning myself as to why...hahaha

Last nights number failed to fall into a missing area and that now makes me question if repeats may return now.

Should I possible keep it at 1 year exactly for entries, thus eliminating any entries called on its anniversary?

Thanks

I don't see it happening.  All you are doing is expanding box to straight then looking for holes.  Either straight or box, when you enter the last 1,000 or last 220 draws you should find one third of the numbers drawn once, one third of the numbers drawn two or more times and one third of the numbers drawn not at all.  The ones to look at are the ones drawn most often as opposed to those drawn not at all.  It takes a very long time for a lottery to fill in the holes while the hot numbers are being drawn fairly regular.

That's my opinion, who knows I could be right.  BobP

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5123 Posts
          Posted: July 26, 2007, 12:49 am - IP Logged

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I Agree!>>>>>>>>>>>>WITH///////////////////////////////////////RJOh !!

MOST of the Pick-3 & Pick-4.........people give the LOTTO a REASON to keep on keep'in ON & ON & ON (they are the backbone/lottery !!

no state could exist without this....group of g@@D people

the lotto & LOTTERY would FOLD if they didnot PLAY OR >>>>>>> exist>>anyway

without their SUPPORT & "MONEY" the lottery would go outta the

BUSINESS of making MONEY$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

SORRY to tell ALL & I KNOW YO WANT "like-IT" "like-IT" or like-IT"

logging number's Don't Help!!!

LOL

PSYKOMO 

LuckyCash's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
            FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #5086
            June 16, 2004
            139 Posts
            Posted: July 26, 2007, 5:11 am - IP Logged

I do not believe it is a waste of time by logging past draws.  I firmlly believe that "history will repeat itself".

However, I go one step further than you:  I had created a DOS program to logg draws since the inception of my State's Cash3 lottery.  I went  one step further by logging 1) previous draw and 2) follower number.  This infomation have give me a great deal of insights of what numbers are more favorible to come out (p.s. by doing this:  lots of time I have encountered with 2 out 3 digits of lottery numbers coming out).

Furthermore by logging, you also have handles on skip-hit time frames.  Good luck to you endeavor!