Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Beaware the Full Moon/Venus Retro

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 9 years ago by mony.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: July 26, 2007, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Almost upon us, the full moon for the 29th is preceded by Virgo Venus moving to retrograde and the Fire Sag Moon to Capricorn.

So let's shake it out and see what this is all about -

Retro Virgo Venus has brought quads to some as has the waxing/waning full moon.  Sag loves 5's, 7's, 1's, 9's (all those fire numbers) while Capricorn, earthly-bound critter that he is, likes the more grounded side of things like pure 8's and 4's, maybe 6 and 7.  What  a mix.    O's are in this mix - maybe we'll see the 4000 drop.

I agree with Bird - those triples are around here someplace. 

I've already seen those #s I follow - 1718, 6788, 5718 (4718), 718 - 788 which has fallen for everyone but us, it seems.  Frustration is come again - I've missed virtually every day every game by 1 number and I suspect many of my LP coherts are suffering similarly.  If you've played long enough, you know this happens and it has to be ridden out but oh please let it end soon.  I've not given up on 1177 again for DE (lest we forget 117/177).

States are following one another, De/MD, De/GA, etc., and repeaters continue to abound.   

I will say this - I believe at the beginning of August, around the 2nd, some of the fire signs, most likely Aries, will see potential grand good fortune with a good win.  Sag is in that great place with a good Jupiter alignment but everyone, Leo/Aries/Sag could see some green.  I do hope so for you.    Fire signs are typically on top of things, not likely to lag behind but take care not to get ahead of yourself. This is how we miss things.  Just my thoughts on things at the moment.  May the best of fortune shine on you!  Sun SmileyStarSun Smiley

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
    Member #31284
    January 27, 2006
    8962 Posts
    Posted: July 26, 2007, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Thanks a mil Jake

United States
      Member #2217
      September 1, 2003
      985 Posts
      Posted: July 26, 2007, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Thanks a mil Jake

Chippie - you are always welcome!

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
        Middle GA
        United States
        Member #42874
        July 9, 2006
        3912 Posts
        Posted: July 26, 2007, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Almost upon us, the full moon for the 29th is preceded by Virgo Venus moving to retrograde and the Fire Sag Moon to Capricorn.

So let's shake it out and see what this is all about -

Retro Virgo Venus has brought quads to some as has the waxing/waning full moon.  Sag loves 5's, 7's, 1's, 9's (all those fire numbers) while Capricorn, earthly-bound critter that he is, likes the more grounded side of things like pure 8's and 4's, maybe 6 and 7.  What  a mix.    O's are in this mix - maybe we'll see the 4000 drop.

I agree with Bird - those triples are around here someplace. 

I've already seen those #s I follow - 1718, 6788, 5718 (4718), 718 - 788 which has fallen for everyone but us, it seems.  Frustration is come again - I've missed virtually every day every game by 1 number and I suspect many of my LP coherts are suffering similarly.  If you've played long enough, you know this happens and it has to be ridden out but oh please let it end soon.  I've not given up on 1177 again for DE (lest we forget 117/177).

States are following one another, De/MD, De/GA, etc., and repeaters continue to abound.   

I will say this - I believe at the beginning of August, around the 2nd, some of the fire signs, most likely Aries, will see potential grand good fortune with a good win.  Sag is in that great place with a good Jupiter alignment but everyone, Leo/Aries/Sag could see some green.  I do hope so for you.    Fire signs are typically on top of things, not likely to lag behind but take care not to get ahead of yourself. This is how we miss things.  Just my thoughts on things at the moment.  May the best of fortune shine on you!  Sun SmileyStarSun Smiley

Thanks Jake.  Music to this lioness' ears!!!  That 117/171 combo has been in my face all day today in an annoying way or circumstance too as 1171.  I was playing it heavy for awhile but this week I slowed down.  I will definitely keep it in play as well as 1177.  Your insight is always appreciated.

May the best fortune shine on you as well!  Sun SmileyStarSun Smiley

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
          california
          United States
          Member #23475
          October 13, 2005
          659 Posts
          Posted: July 26, 2007, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Thanx Jake,

I was just looking elsewhere at all this planet developement and trying to get a handle on it when I came to LP and saw your post.

Nice take with the numbers.

TA

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

United States
            Member #2217
            September 1, 2003
            985 Posts
            Posted: July 27, 2007, 3:15 am - IP Logged

Thanks Jake.  Music to this lioness' ears!!!  That 117/171 combo has been in my face all day today in an annoying way or circumstance too as 1171.  I was playing it heavy for awhile but this week I slowed down.  I will definitely keep it in play as well as 1177.  Your insight is always appreciated.

May the best fortune shine on you as well!  Sun SmileyStarSun Smiley

ToJo -  I think 117 is tops on my list of agitation numbers - hasn't fall/won't fall, won't leave me alone kind of agitation.  Maybe it will find 1 of us soon!    I personally can't wait to see what this full moon shakes out, but I'm looking at the waxing and waning phase as well, not just the 29th.  Jake

United States
              Member #2217
              September 1, 2003
              985 Posts
              Posted: July 27, 2007, 3:19 am - IP Logged

Thanx Jake,

I was just looking elsewhere at all this planet developement and trying to get a handle on it when I came to LP and saw your post.

Nice take with the numbers.

TA

Hey TA, top of the morning to you!    How bout these series #s falling out? 1234 - very nice and very unusual.  Jake

mony's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                Houston/TX
                United States
                Member #14467
                April 26, 2005
                1024 Posts
                Posted: July 29, 2007, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

After 3 doubles in a row for ID I have to believe that a series or triple is coming. Maybe an all ODD or all EVEN one at that!!

Lotto makes my world go round!!!!