Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Purely Intuitive - Time for LP Members to shine!

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 9 years ago by luckieStarr.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: July 27, 2007, 3:48 am - IP Logged

I often think about the time before my mind woke up to the numbers around me in the environment and they began to take on new meanings.  It was like total tunnel vision, walking around and not really being awake - lots of things went unnoticed.

The down side is that now too much information tends to come in.  I can say without reservation that I every single day I'm certain of at least 1 and typically multiple numbers that will fall in various states.  When I'm looking at the results page, my frequent declaration is -  "I knew it"      Most frequently, I get the focus that day - for instance, on Thursday, I knew someone would have 4400 - other times it will be a longer-term deal.  I call the longer-term numbers nagging my antagonist numbers - those that just will not let go, make you a little crazy.

So here's the deal.  We are approaching a full moon which is always a heightened information time (whether we like it or not).

I'd like to hear from everyone about the number or numbers that just won't stop following you.  I think this should include a number that say you keep repeatedly running into when you do your personal workout or numbers magic of any kind - Intuition covers a lot of ground because there are so many ways to get messages across -   Here are mine:

Most bothersome

Bird-on-a-wire numbers - 333 and 222 and 111  or I guess 123

Triple -  short-term 222  long-term 111

3-digit  -  117 and 781

4-digit -  The entire 111 series  1111, 1112, especially 1117 and 1113.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20119 Posts
    Posted: July 27, 2007, 5:21 am - IP Logged

Mine are:

on the pick-3                      225

on the pick-4                      7522

on the triple side                555 / 999

seem to sabotage my workouts of lately since I follow a lot of trends...         

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

United States
      Member #2217
      September 1, 2003
      985 Posts
      Posted: July 27, 2007, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

The 333 shook out and 718 --  Now why are MADDOG and I the only ones posting here - - I know you all are sitting on the motherlode of fantastic numbers to play.      Bird on de wire is singing!!!     

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
        Member #31284
        January 27, 2006
        8962 Posts
        Posted: July 27, 2007, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

890 wont leave me alone its like a nag

United States
          Member #2217
          September 1, 2003
          985 Posts
          Posted: July 27, 2007, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

The 333 shook out and 718 --  Now why are MADDOG and I the only ones posting here - - I know you all are sitting on the motherlode of fantastic numbers to play.      Bird on de wire is singing!!!     

I meant to add "and MADDOGS 555  -  WTG!"HyperDanceHyper 

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5123 Posts
            Posted: July 27, 2007, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Mine are:

on the pick-3                      225

on the pick-4                      7522

on the triple side                555 / 999

seem to sabotage my workouts of lately since I follow a lot of trends...         

MADDOG10:

do you think U can get Jake interested in MM^^ (please TRY) ........

psykomo needs all HELP on this WON$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..........................TOO ALL$$$ 

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
              clarkston georgia
              United States
              Member #555
              August 8, 2002
              3348 Posts
              Posted: July 27, 2007, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

CASH 4 -1147,cash 3-911,triple 111,666

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #26915
                November 24, 2005
                6189 Posts
                Posted: July 27, 2007, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

That bird must be singing in MI too cause 111 plagues me to no end!

Coastal Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #2653
                  October 30, 2003
                  1866 Posts
                  Posted: July 27, 2007, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

111 and 1111 keep popping up for me but they refuse to fall in the GA pick 3 and 4.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                    Harbinger
                    D.C./MD.
                    United States
                    Member #44103
                    July 30, 2006
                    5583 Posts
                    Posted: July 27, 2007, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Well it ain't one of my numbers but 3333 is selling out early in MD. last couple days I tried to play it. I think today it sold because 333 fell in SC..

But the number I see continuously and is holding off here in md. since last year 7394. lot s o' luck there. Look at the day draws in md. past few days leaning to the threes, something is up. Close today on the 7394 again.

Day P4

Fri, Jul 27, 20077-4-1-3
                    Thu, Jul 26, 20074-0-6-3
                    Wed, Jul 25, 20073-3-2-4
                    Tue, Jul 24, 20073-3-0-7
                    Mon, Jul 23, 20079-3-4-4
                    Sun, Jul 22, 20073-3-6-2

United States
                      Member #2217
                      September 1, 2003
                      985 Posts
                      Posted: July 27, 2007, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

CASH 4 -1147,cash 3-911,triple 111,666

Lovely, Bird, on the 911.  Only the Best.

Beautiful Florida
                        United States
                        Member #5709
                        July 18, 2004
                        20119 Posts
                        Posted: July 27, 2007, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

MADDOG10:

do you think U can get Jake interested in MM^^ (please TRY) ........

psykomo needs all HELP on this WON$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..........................TOO ALL$$$ 

The Challenge is open to all psykomo. I'm sure if Jake was interested he'd be there. A lot of players here at LP like to do things by themselves and thats alright. I'm sure though if Jake were to come on the Challenge it would add a higher dimension to what is already there.  Good luck....! And thank you....!

United States
                          Member #2217
                          September 1, 2003
                          985 Posts
                          Posted: July 27, 2007, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

The Challenge is open to all psykomo. I'm sure if Jake was interested he'd be there. A lot of players here at LP like to do things by themselves and thats alright. I'm sure though if Jake were to come on the Challenge it would add a higher dimension to what is already there.  Good luck....! And thank you....!

Maddog, Psykomo -    For a while I've been thing about the big games, but I typically don't apply my numbers to them so I really haven't looked at it added to the fact that MM does not play here.  However, I have a friend I think in GA who'll be more than happy to help me jump in if  I want to play LD.   I honestly have not followed the challenges to any degree but this has been nagging me for quite some time.  Let me sleep on it since  I do my best work in the middle of the night and early morning.  I'll see what I can come up with but this will definitely be a test run;  unless, of course, we win Approve    I rarely close my mind to any potential opportunity - it's just not how you win.   

Oh yeah - if you ever really want to get my attention, you might want to shout at me because,  trust me,  the dimension I typically live in is definitely not on any map.    Stretch           Jake

Beautiful Florida
                            United States
                            Member #5709
                            July 18, 2004
                            20119 Posts
                            Posted: July 27, 2007, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Maddog, Psykomo -    For a while I've been thing about the big games, but I typically don't apply my numbers to them so I really haven't looked at it added to the fact that MM does not play here.  However, I have a friend I think in GA who'll be more than happy to help me jump in if  I want to play LD.   I honestly have not followed the challenges to any degree but this has been nagging me for quite some time.  Let me sleep on it since  I do my best work in the middle of the night and early morning.  I'll see what I can come up with but this will definitely be a test run;  unless, of course, we win Approve    I rarely close my mind to any potential opportunity - it's just not how you win.   

Oh yeah - if you ever really want to get my attention, you might want to shout at me because,  trust me,  the dimension I typically live in is definitely not on any map.    Stretch           Jake

Green laugh

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
                              california
                              United States
                              Member #23475
                              October 13, 2005
                              659 Posts
                              Posted: July 28, 2007, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

The other day, purely on a whim I purchased a 333 ticket. I usually don't play trips.

The thing I've been mulling over lately is this.  I'm tired of being so concerned with "my lucky numbers", "my numerology numbers", "my favorite numbers".  What I really want to know is what are the numbers coming up tonight!

(Sorta like the same way I'm feeling about men lately. Mr. Right vs. Mr. Right NOW!) 

Cool

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"