Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is RNG

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Yukio.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Griffin GA
United States
Member #47482
November 6, 2006
76 Posts
Posted: July 27, 2007, 9:03 am - IP Logged

Can some one explain what RNG is and its meaning to beginning lottery players like me.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: July 27, 2007, 9:13 am - IP Logged

a lottery with pick 3,pick 4 and pick 5 have drawings that are either done with ball machines filled with numbered balls or they are done a way thats not fair and thats RNG.an RNG is basically a drawing where its done on a computer.a person at lottery headquarters punches a button and a computer randomly picks a number for that day.since your in georgia you are fine and you have ball drawings.you live in probably the best place to play a lottery.consider yourself lucky.my state tennessee just went from ball draws to RNG.

Griffin GA
      United States
      Member #47482
      November 6, 2006
      76 Posts
      Posted: July 27, 2007, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Thanks LOTTOMIKE.

I don't know if I am lucky or not I can't seam to choose the same balls they draw.  It seams as if I am always off by 1 ball on the pick 4 and 2 off on the pick 3 not to mention the  pick 5 and 6.  on the 5 and 6 all I have won was a free ticket.  But thanks anyway. 

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: July 27, 2007, 9:33 am - IP Logged

don't give up you'll get it!

emilyg and doubledown as well as others are from your state.watch the numbers being posted for georgia.keep your eyes open and you'll catch a hit.

Coastal Georgia
          United States
          Member #2653
          October 30, 2003
          1866 Posts
          Posted: July 27, 2007, 9:49 am - IP Logged

Thanks LottoMike..

I'm sorry for the way Tennessee rammed the RNG down the players throats.

Love2play: if you have ever asked for quik picks, the same method that chooses the quick picks chooses the numbers in a RNG game. RNG stands for Random Number Generator, but most of us savvy lottery players say it stands for something else:

Really No Good !!  Mad

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5114 Posts
            Posted: July 27, 2007, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Can some one explain what RNG is and its meaning to beginning lottery players like me.

lovely2play:

RNG is something that.............really, realy, really

STINKS^^^^^^^^^^

(>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...............like a SKUNK......pewieeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE) Jack-in-the-BoxCussing FaceBang HeadRant........................WELCOME to ^^^^^^^        (LP) ^^^^^

Griffin GA
              United States
              Member #47482
              November 6, 2006
              76 Posts
              Posted: July 28, 2007, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Thanks 2 all!  the picture is coming clear to me now.  today I played 234 and it came 456 how thoughtless of me.  I tired the birithday system and played mega millions  I had one number.  I also played fantasy 5  had one number on it. 

I can't win for losing but trying to keep positive that my day is coming.

Brazil
                Member #51781
                April 24, 2007
                384 Posts
                Posted: July 28, 2007, 1:15 am - IP Logged

RNG is a Random Number Generator, something that could use a seed number to generate a sequence of events or numbers. There is some "true" RNG's that could be based upon some principes:

Like wind

Like Magma temperature

Like Radioactive Decay

Like white noise (sound / vibration)

Sure that those machines would be susceptives to rapid changes ... 

Basically a RNG generate a sequence of binary digitis, like On (1) or Off(0), could mean Hot (1) or Cold (0) and so on ...

Similar devices are used to test for precognition and psychokinesis.

Most of the time , people use computer generated number for simulations or games. Even the climatic and pseudo "RNG" could be passible calculated if someone had a Omega Point computer (if someone wanted to mention the Omega theory) ...