Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Del Mar 7/29

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Britney.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Britney's avatar - melissa sool.png
California
United States
Member #4471
April 27, 2004
1574 Posts
Posted: July 29, 2007, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Race 6

#7 Aidan to the other 8 horses $1 Exacta.

$8 total bet

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
    LAS VEGAS
    United States
    Member #47729
    November 22, 2006
    4493 Posts
    Posted: July 29, 2007, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Hey Brit-

Thanks for your #7 @8/5 selection for the 6th

Just for fun,  you might take a look at #5 Gentley Audrey @6/1 morning odds-

And for profit, check out #10 'Push Send' in the 4th @ 8/1. see what BF thinks?

Good luck,

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

California
      United States
      Member #4471
      April 27, 2004
      1574 Posts
      Posted: July 29, 2007, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Hey Brit-

Thanks for your #7 @8/5 selection for the 6th

Just for fun,  you might take a look at #5 Gentley Audrey @6/1 morning odds-

And for profit, check out #10 'Push Send' in the 4th @ 8/1. see what BF thinks?

Good luck,

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

He (Jack) is out of town and won't be back until late this evening. 

It is interesting that you mention 6/1.  A tip that my dad gave me a long time ago was to watch the tote board and about 10 minutes before post time, bet the horse that is at or closest to 6/1.  He said to bet $2 win, $4 place, and $6 show.  I have had some luck with it, but I haven't been betting on horses for many years until just this meet at Del Mar.  And I make my bets online and so does my boyfriend.

Good Luck to you.  I will see how your picks do as well.  I am playing the Pick 4 (last 4 races, not lotto) today for fun.  This was without help from my Jack.  He would not let me live it down if he knew I bet the way I did (random numbers!).

Brit

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
        LAS VEGAS
        United States
        Member #47729
        November 22, 2006
        4493 Posts
        Posted: July 29, 2007, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Hello Brit,

"would not let me live it down if he knew I bet the way I did (random numbers!).~B

1. "In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order"~Carl Jung

2."The best political, social, and spiritual work we can do is to withdraw the projection of our shadow onto others." -Carl Jung

Brit,  what's really random in this interconnected universe?
        For your kind consideration & Jack's,  the fountainhead of my basic working principals are found in ancient assumptions:

1. Math is the language of nature and the universe

2. Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers

3. If you chart or graft the numbers of any system, a pattern emerges therefore there are *patterns everywhere in nature. Once stated that's it is impossible to decode the DNA-string. It has already happened!                         
        *where there are patterns, predictions are possible
        Well, #5 Gentle Audrey -  Showed paying $5.20. would have done OK with your dad's wagering ratio
        Thanks for your patience  and consideration
        Wishes for Peace, Prosperity & Opportunity,
        Viva Las Vegas!
        EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

California
          United States
          Member #4471
          April 27, 2004
          1574 Posts
          Posted: July 29, 2007, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Yes, my dad's method worked on that one.  $12 bet and $15.60 returned.  Jack doesn't bet such simple bets!!!!!

He plays exotic bets.  In fact, he called me just a few minutes ago and revealed that all of his bets today were exotic bets using Aidan as the key.  So, needless to say, he lost all his bets today.  But that is rare for him.  He bets between $100 - $200 a day on a track.  He bets more than one track, but averages about $1000 NET income per day.  The other day he won the Pick 4 at Del Mar and won over $14,000.  That's why I decided to try my hand at the Pick 4.  I only had one winner today.  Too many longshots today. 

If Jack shares any more picks, I will pass them on. 

Brit