Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ohio Rolling Cash5 is on a roll again

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19904 Posts
Posted: July 29, 2007, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

Ohio RC5 is on a roll again.  It's at $272K and rising, so it's time to start playing again.  Now that it can be played on Sunday I don't have wait till tomorrow to win, I can do it today.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7345 Posts
    Posted: July 29, 2007, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Ohio RC5 is on a roll again.  It's at $272K and rising, so it's time to start playing again.  Now that it can be played on Sunday I don't have wait till tomorrow to win, I can do it today.

If 8 had replaced 39 last night it wouldn't have rolled and that happened to me when the jackpot was over $300 grand a couple weeks ago. But I'm not complaining because at least this 3if4of14 wheel I've been using is keeping me slightly ahead of the game so I can go after the jackpot.

Before I told you about "Winners Row" on the Ohio Lottery website, they were posting whether the winners were manual picks or auto picks every day. Now it only says where the winning ticket was sold so maybe they do have somebody monitoring this site.

Or do you think I've been reading about too many state lottery conspiracy theories?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19904 Posts
      Posted: July 29, 2007, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Stack,

I don't know about these lottery conspiracy theories.  I've noticed there's no honor among a group of dishonest people, usually one of them feel cheated and exposes the rest.  When that Indiana lottery security guy trusted his two friends to buy the roll of scratch-off tickets that won the jackpot a couple of years back they wanted a third of the winnings instead of what he had suggested and the whole scheme was exposed.  They all ended up with nothing and went to jail.

Knowing how most winners pick their numbers probably wouldn't influence the way I pick my numbers even though it would be interesting to know.  The odds of winning and the size of the jackpot influences me more.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19904 Posts
        Posted: July 29, 2007, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

Well the roll is over so I will have to wait for the next one.  Mean while there's MegaMillions.

Evil Looking