Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Neteller

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 9 years ago by tnlotto1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
Florida
United States
Member #6147
August 8, 2004
1396 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2007, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

This is an E-mail I received from them today.  They are  going to be refunding money to account holders in the U.S. over the nest 6 months.

The NETELLER Plc Group has announced that the distribution of funds to its US members will begin on July 30, 2007.

You are receiving this e-mail because our records reflect that you are a US member who may request funds from NETELLER. As of July 30, you will be able to make a request for funds on NETELLER’s website by signing in to your account. In the meantime, you should visit our for more information about the distribution plan.

Please note that US members will not be able to request funds from the NETELLER website after January 26, 2008.

NETELLER Plc Group

Good Luck!

Stavros

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31343 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2007, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Thanks.  Good news.

love to nibble those micey feet.

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
      nashville
      United States
      Member #49896
      February 18, 2007
      1181 Posts
      Posted: July 30, 2007, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

This is an E-mail I received from them today.  They are  going to be refunding money to account holders in the U.S. over the nest 6 months.

The NETELLER Plc Group has announced that the distribution of funds to its US members will begin on July 30, 2007.

You are receiving this e-mail because our records reflect that you are a US member who may request funds from NETELLER. As of July 30, you will be able to make a request for funds on NETELLER’s website by signing in to your account. In the meantime, you should visit our for more information about the distribution plan.

Please note that US members will not be able to request funds from the NETELLER website after January 26, 2008.

NETELLER Plc Group

i didnt get my email from them so i guess that means the last $40 in my netelleraccount are not coming in the mail anytime soon.

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
        Florida
        United States
        Member #6147
        August 8, 2004
        1396 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2007, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Sign into your Netteller account and see what you find there.

Good Luck!

Stavros

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
          nashville
          United States
          Member #49896
          February 18, 2007
          1181 Posts
          Posted: July 30, 2007, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Sign into your Netteller account and see what you find there.

hey thanks for the update stavros i think i may get my transfer by the end of the week. i thought it was written off forever even though its not much money i just didnt want neteller to have it because i was being punished for living in the usa and the new transfer laws related to online gaming sites. i hope they change the rule one day so i can play poker and wager on sports again online for real money.