Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Special Number - 718

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 9 years ago by AGF310.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2007, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

In many posts, you'll find that I mention 718 and have discussed before this number and how it revolves in my world.  This was the very first number when I "woke up" to numbers intuition.    A mentor opened the door and the very first number that tumbled out was 718.  I've hit on 718, 1718, 5718 and each has a special meaning but the purest is 718.

Now, 718 serves many roles.  It heralds the coming of good things like an upcoming win and sometimes relates to when 718 will actually fall.  Other times, I see it most often when I'm not focusing and I should be.  This number relationship has been going on for years, waxing and waning.  For a while recently, I was beginning to think it was fading away and may be was time for a new number.  There are certainly a few that come to mind.  311 stands out along with 117 or maybe 1177.  I was trying to think of numbers that have been fortunate for me - tooooo many to remember - 666/222/999/555/5678/688/117/6788/1177/4000......

I had one of the twilight dreams I get sometimes and in this dream, 178/817/781 was featured, just floating there.  Yes, I had the number in mind especially after reading several posts on Sunday. 

In DE, license plates were issued from day 1 in numerical order starting with 1, 2, 3, etc.  Now, the lowest digit tags, go for many thousands of dollars when they are active and come up for sale, mostly at auction.  While the state has confiscated as many of these valuable tags as they can, most are in the hands of private individuals.  The rarest, a single digit tag,  can sell at 6 figures easily.  One day I ran into the individual who happens to have 718.  It was all I could do not to ask him if he had ever considered selling his tag. 

My guilty pleasure if I ever hit the "big one" will be to look that gentleman up and make him an offer. 

I happen to believe everyone has a special number the only difference being when we become aware of it individually.

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
    Middle GA
    United States
    Member #42874
    July 9, 2006
    3912 Posts
    Posted: July 31, 2007, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

In many posts, you'll find that I mention 718 and have discussed before this number and how it revolves in my world.  This was the very first number when I "woke up" to numbers intuition.    A mentor opened the door and the very first number that tumbled out was 718.  I've hit on 718, 1718, 5718 and each has a special meaning but the purest is 718.

Now, 718 serves many roles.  It heralds the coming of good things like an upcoming win and sometimes relates to when 718 will actually fall.  Other times, I see it most often when I'm not focusing and I should be.  This number relationship has been going on for years, waxing and waning.  For a while recently, I was beginning to think it was fading away and may be was time for a new number.  There are certainly a few that come to mind.  311 stands out along with 117 or maybe 1177.  I was trying to think of numbers that have been fortunate for me - tooooo many to remember - 666/222/999/555/5678/688/117/6788/1177/4000......

I had one of the twilight dreams I get sometimes and in this dream, 178/817/781 was featured, just floating there.  Yes, I had the number in mind especially after reading several posts on Sunday. 

In DE, license plates were issued from day 1 in numerical order starting with 1, 2, 3, etc.  Now, the lowest digit tags, go for many thousands of dollars when they are active and come up for sale, mostly at auction.  While the state has confiscated as many of these valuable tags as they can, most are in the hands of private individuals.  The rarest, a single digit tag,  can sell at 6 figures easily.  One day I ran into the individual who happens to have 718.  It was all I could do not to ask him if he had ever considered selling his tag. 

My guilty pleasure if I ever hit the "big one" will be to look that gentleman up and make him an offer. 

I happen to believe everyone has a special number the only difference being when we become aware of it individually.

Just finished browsing the lottery results and I checked Delaware for tonite...781.

Oh Jake I pray that you got this one and knocked it out the box.  I hope my hearty CONGRATULATIONS is in order.  Well done!! Thumbs Up

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

United States
      Member #2217
      September 1, 2003
      985 Posts
      Posted: July 31, 2007, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Just finished browsing the lottery results and I checked Delaware for tonite...781.

Oh Jake I pray that you got this one and knocked it out the box.  I hope my hearty CONGRATULATIONS is in order.  Well done!! Thumbs Up

TJ - I did not break the bank ; however, I can tell you the dogs will be eating very well the rest of this week.  Thank you for thinking of me.

Sun SmileyDanceSun Smiley

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #27294
        November 29, 2005
        15863 Posts
        Posted: July 31, 2007, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

PartyI was also excited when I viewed DE eve cash3 results......781 Big Smile, WTG JAKE!!!!

United States
          Member #2217
          September 1, 2003
          985 Posts
          Posted: July 31, 2007, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

PartyI was also excited when I viewed DE eve cash3 results......781 Big Smile, WTG JAKE!!!!

AGF - I had a lot of help, I think, with this much needed win -  Very thankful to all here who've sent so much positive energy my way. Now, on to 111......    Yes Nod   

Georgia
            United States
            Member #27294
            November 29, 2005
            15863 Posts
            Posted: July 31, 2007, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Yes, Jake....you are primed & ready for those 1's.......you are our breath of fresh air, nice to read your posts.  I know I am not alone when I say, I look forward to your daily inspiration & revelations.  A job well done, as always.......take a bow.

United States
              Member #2217
              September 1, 2003
              985 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2007, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Yes, Jake....you are primed & ready for those 1's.......you are our breath of fresh air, nice to read your posts.  I know I am not alone when I say, I look forward to your daily inspiration & revelations.  A job well done, as always.......take a bow.

Being here for me is much needed psychic therapy  - As long as Todd and the LP community will put up with me, I'm planning to keep passing along the messages.    I'm certainly made to feel welcome here - a lot of great people!  Jake

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                Middle GA
                United States
                Member #42874
                July 9, 2006
                3912 Posts
                Posted: August 2, 2007, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

8/2/07 GA EVE 1717!!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #27294
                  November 29, 2005
                  15863 Posts
                  Posted: August 2, 2007, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Ga eve  8/2       1717, wow....just speechless