Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Problem with Satori Publishing?

Topic closed. Posted 9 years ago. No replies.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
Wisconsin
United States
Member #1303
March 27, 2003
1508 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2007, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

I've got their program Lotto Sorceror.  I suddennly started having problems with the Pick 3 portion. It would analyze and offer multiple duplicate suggestions of combinations, plus truncate it's actual analysis page.

I sent the problem output to Satori Publishing, and they responded by saying that perhaps my database had become corrupted, and if I sent it to them, they would correct it.

This was on July 16th.  Since sending the database, I have sent them multiple emails, merely asking if they have received it.  That's two weeks and I can't get an answer from them at all.  The website is still there, but for some reason they don't answer.  I would be happy if they had answered merely Yes, we have your database, and we will get to it as soon as we can.  Instead I get silence. This is not, in my opinion, how customer service is supposed to work.  As it stands, their software is curently useless to me because of the problem.

Anyone else having problems with Satori Publishing? To me, waiting two weeks for an answer to my emails is overly long.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.