Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MO midday

Topic closed. 61 replies. Last post 9 years ago by tungsten chef.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
paurths's avatar - underground
Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
Belgium
Member #19287
July 29, 2005
2254 Posts
Posted: July 31, 2007, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Hi,

In MO midday Sum 10 has been invisible for 135 draws, which makes it just shy of 9 times due to its mathematical average skip (15.87 draws)

Sum 10 represents 13 numbers, 8 6-ways and 5 3-ways (doubles), and these are box!
019, 028, 037, 046, 127, 136, 145, 235
118, 226, 334, 244, 055

Digits 3, 9, 4 and 2 are the best performing digits in MO midday.
Boxed pairs 46 and 23 are the best performing pairs. (weight)

Cheers & good luck,
Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
    Eastern Missouri
    United States
    Member #841
    November 7, 2002
    2430 Posts
    Posted: July 31, 2007, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

In MO midday Sum 10 has been invisible for 135 draws, which makes it just shy of 9 times due to its mathematical average skip (15.87 draws)

Sum 10 represents 13 numbers, 8 6-ways and 5 3-ways (doubles), and these are box!
    019, 028, 037, 046, 127, 136, 145, 235
    118, 226, 334, 244, 055

Digits 3, 9, 4 and 2 are the best performing digits in MO midday.
    Boxed pairs 46 and 23 are the best performing pairs. (weight)

Cheers & good luck,
    Ricky

thanks much for this info. i don't think sum 10 likes the lunch menu here in MO. lol

Numbers.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: July 31, 2007, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

MO has another group which is much more due on EVE Game.

The "Zenon Group"  math average hit rate (33.33 draws)

This group is sooooo due !  It is 78 times past due.  Actually it is  7 8 .210  times past due.

These are 30 Straights on the Mo eve that have not seen a hit in  2,607 draws !!

956 483 365 076 953 562 178 592 139 897

132 693 314 453 681 246 146 382 062 524

157 560 965 649 924 825 263 046 162 051

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
        Winnipeg
        Canada
        Member #14974
        May 7, 2005
        3656 Posts
        Posted: July 31, 2007, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

paurths, do you know what the record is for the sum 10 any state/province..day or night draw??  i knew a ..0.. would pop in midday(pair 89 likes to bring a 0), but after taking out a nice chunk of cash i didn't have the confidence to ride it for a nice win. i like to cover all the 271 combinations of a digit and hit either 225$ or 450$. i have never went a full dollar yet. i also think the double 0 will hit anytime soon, just the way the numbers are lining up. double 0 at a new max of 178 days. the most out for any double is 174 days, but we all know they can disappear for much longer. i'm covering all 28 straights for double 0 tomorrow and riding sum 10 also. once that sum 10 hits..it should hit very soon after. hopefully we can nail a nice double, only 5 to choose from.

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
          Eastern Missouri
          United States
          Member #841
          November 7, 2002
          2430 Posts
          Posted: July 31, 2007, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

paurths, do you know what the record is for the sum 10 any state/province..day or night draw??  i knew a ..0.. would pop in midday(pair 89 likes to bring a 0), but after taking out a nice chunk of cash i didn't have the confidence to ride it for a nice win. i like to cover all the 271 combinations of a digit and hit either 225$ or 450$. i have never went a full dollar yet. i also think the double 0 will hit anytime soon, just the way the numbers are lining up. double 0 at a new max of 178 days. the most out for any double is 174 days, but we all know they can disappear for much longer. i'm covering all 28 straights for double 0 tomorrow and riding sum 10 also. once that sum 10 hits..it should hit very soon after. hopefully we can nail a nice double, only 5 to choose from.

i hear u on the double 0, might want to hang on to it until friday. although im thinking a double for the 1st also. i'll stick with the sum 10 also, played it 2day.

now how does a set of numbers go missing for 26++ draws Hiding Behind Computer yep that's MO's computer.

Numbers.

cmpmcg25's avatar - 8ball
            Missouri
            United States
            Member #23091
            October 7, 2005
            262 Posts
            Posted: July 31, 2007, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

i hear u on the double 0, might want to hang on to it until friday. although im thinking a double for the 1st also. i'll stick with the sum 10 also, played it 2day.

now how does a set of numbers go missing for 26++ draws Hiding Behind Computer yep that's MO's computer.

Yes i agree looking for that 007 to hit! It is hot for August, Good Luck! (901) popping.

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
              Winnipeg
              Canada
              Member #14974
              May 7, 2005
              3656 Posts
              Posted: August 1, 2007, 12:15 am - IP Logged

i've checked versabet for sum 10 most out. going from W to A, got up to louisiana. missiouri midday has the record so far. i say it pops before 150 draws. 2 really long 1's out...145 out 1101 draws and 244 out 1024 days. throw a few extra cents on these 2.

Belgium
                Member #19287
                July 29, 2005
                2254 Posts
                Posted: August 1, 2007, 2:21 am - IP Logged

MO has another group which is much more due on EVE Game.

The "Zenon Group"  math average hit rate (33.33 draws)

This group is sooooo due !  It is 78 times past due.  Actually it is  7 8 .210  times past due.

These are 30 Straights on the Mo eve that have not seen a hit in  2,607 draws !!

956 483 365 076 953 562 178 592 139 897

132 693 314 453 681 246 146 382 062 524

157 560 965 649 924 825 263 046 162 051

Hi Chaz,

every state has groups like that.

I only track groups of numbers that are similar in structure.
                For example EEE LLL LLH LHL HLL

I track over 4000 of them, for each state, each and every day....
                takes me (or anyone else if they really want the info) less than an hour to accomplish.

cheers
                Ricky

lasas3

Belgium
                  Member #19287
                  July 29, 2005
                  2254 Posts
                  Posted: August 1, 2007, 2:30 am - IP Logged

i've checked versabet for sum 10 most out. going from W to A, got up to louisiana. missiouri midday has the record so far. i say it pops before 150 draws. 2 really long 1's out...145 out 1101 draws and 244 out 1024 days. throw a few extra cents on these 2.

Maximum skips of Sum 10 (lotsoft)
                  MO midday: 136 draws
                  IL midday: 133 draws
                  SC eve: 119 draws

lasas3

Belgium
                    Member #19287
                    July 29, 2005
                    2254 Posts
                    Posted: August 1, 2007, 2:35 am - IP Logged

A "double" pair (boxed) can stay away much longer, be carefull playing them just because they are missing.
                    In TN midday the pair 11 (boxed) is out for 369 draws!!!

Anyway, concerning sum 10 in MO midday.
                    When looking for a sum, what else is there to look for, that kinda resembles a sum?

Shortsum and Root.

So look at the shortsums in MO midday, shortsum 0 to be more specific.
                    And look at Root 1 in MO midday, now there it gets interesting...

cheers
                    Ricky

lasas3

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
                      Member #6363
                      August 20, 2004
                      4151 Posts
                      Posted: August 1, 2007, 3:17 am - IP Logged
                      MO MIDMO MID
                      MO EVEMO EVE

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                        Stone Mountain*Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #828
                        November 2, 2002
                        10491 Posts
                        Posted: August 1, 2007, 7:04 am - IP Logged

Hi Chaz,

every state has groups like that.

I only track groups of numbers that are similar in structure.
                        For example EEE LLL LLH LHL HLL

I track over 4000 of them, for each state, each and every day....
                        takes me (or anyone else if they really want the info) less than an hour to accomplish.

cheers
                        Ricky

Ricky,   LOL......  I know .....and I know you know too. Sooner or later we are going to have to sit down and discuss these " Unclassified Stinker numbers that are older than dirt Group"  LOL

The more we learn about these "off the wall groups"  the better we will know how to deal with the more traditional number group structures.  

At any rate .....and at the very least,.... it gives MO players a good list of really old numbers that only need to be played ....Straight.  When in doubt numbers, so to speak,.......or daily play Pet numbers perhaps.

Funny ..... but if we did a post that said ......(No Triples had hit in MO .......for 7 or 8 years ) that would be a big big deal.  However.....this group of 30 straights is 3 times as big as trips..... and pay  exactly the same money of .....$500.00 or $900.00 a piece.

ODDS wise .....or probability wise ...10 of these old straight numbers will hit long before all 10 Mo eve trips finish hitting . Yet..... trips will have millions of dollars $$$$ thrown at them during this same period of time,,,,, and the best probability Straights will almost go unnoticed. 

One of these days in the near future ..... a new software will have a "Todays play numbers window" where we will put in all of that days play numbers.  Then... we press a button and the software will automatically place all your numbers in the best position order.  If you wanted a shot at a Straight or Str/Box..... this would automatically position them in the MOST DUE play order for your particular state.  

For people that play only Box each day .....this "Straight position filter"  would go un noticed.... for those of us that play Str or Str/box each day it could save many hours of work each year.

Win d    

Belgium
                          Member #19287
                          July 29, 2005
                          2254 Posts
                          Posted: August 1, 2007, 7:16 am - IP Logged

Ricky,   LOL......  I know .....and I know you know too. Sooner or later we are going to have to sit down and discuss these " Unclassified Stinker numbers that are older than dirt Group"  LOL

The more we learn about these "off the wall groups"  the better we will know how to deal with the more traditional number group structures.  

At any rate .....and at the very least,.... it gives MO players a good list of really old numbers that only need to be played ....Straight.  When in doubt numbers, so to speak,.......or daily play Pet numbers perhaps.

Funny ..... but if we did a post that said ......(No Triples had hit in MO .......for 7 or 8 years ) that would be a big big deal.  However.....this group of 30 straights is 3 times as big as trips..... and pay  exactly the same money of .....$500.00 or $900.00 a piece.

ODDS wise .....or probability wise ...10 of these old straight numbers will hit long before all 10 Mo eve trips finish hitting . Yet..... trips will have millions of dollars $$$$ thrown at them during this same period of time,,,,, and the best probability Straights will almost go unnoticed. 

One of these days in the near future ..... a new software will have a "Todays play numbers window" where we will put in all of that days play numbers.  Then... we press a button and the software will automatically place all your numbers in the best position order.  If you wanted a shot at a Straight or Str/Box..... this would automatically position them in the MOST DUE play order for your particular state.  

For people that play only Box each day .....this "Straight position filter"  would go un noticed.... for those of us that play Str or Str/box each day it could save many hours of work each year.

Hi Chaz,

it amazes me sometimes that lots of people don't even care for state specific data, not even when it is straight plays.
                          They rather have 45 numbers thrown at them, all states...

Beats me...

This game takes patience to play.
                          One can not expect to hit the same day once the numbers are posted, each and every time.
                          Patience and progression, and vice versa.

I'm currently working on something (pairs in combination with those 3DigitsSeries and "Weight per digit") that i might throw on the forum as a free tool for anyone to use.
                          I might, but i might not, i don't know yet.

cheers
                          Ricky

lasas3

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                            Stone Mountain*Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #828
                            November 2, 2002
                            10491 Posts
                            Posted: August 1, 2007, 7:37 am - IP Logged

One thing is for sure Ricky..... without lotsoft software ....Straights discussion for me ...or any kind of research would be impossible. Leading edge as far as straights goes. Remarkable really.

By the way.... I am  very sure now....that a 2 digit string ...or serie' would be a great value.

Also, at least a one draw back history window for the  straights list.  Not a last 10 draws window... just the very last hit skips number stat. It does seem as though they have a anticipated pattern.... however far and in between .

Warning:  Anyone that wears a Medical Alert bracelet.... with the letters  A. D. D.  should not use this Straights software.  LOL  

Win d    

Belgium
                              Member #19287
                              July 29, 2005
                              2254 Posts
                              Posted: August 1, 2007, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

One thing is for sure Ricky..... without lotsoft software ....Straights discussion for me ...or any kind of research would be impossible. Leading edge as far as straights goes. Remarkable really.

By the way.... I am  very sure now....that a 2 digit string ...or serie' would be a great value.

Also, at least a one draw back history window for the  straights list.  Not a last 10 draws window... just the very last hit skips number stat. It does seem as though they have a anticipated pattern.... however far and in between .

Warning:  Anyone that wears a Medical Alert bracelet.... with the letters  A. D. D.  should not use this Straights software.  LOL  

I have not found any strategy using the 2-Digit-Strings (include or exclude...),
                              but for the "one draw back history window", all you need to do is select another date in the "Up to date"-field (Frame "Gather up to...") ;-)

VA midday is also missing a digit... for 23 draws now.

And ofcourse MO midday, no digit 1 for 13 draws now.  And digit 0 is out for 78 draws in 3rd position.

cheers
                              Ricky

lasas3