Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Psychic Powers Tip

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by TigerAngel.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
california
United States
Member #23475
October 13, 2005
659 Posts
Posted: August 1, 2007, 1:00 am - IP Logged

The other day I figured I was not going to play because I wasn't feeling all that energetic. Around noon I was on LP and went to the results page and was causually browsing over what pic 3 had come up so far in other states. My state of mind was ho hum, twiddle dee, look at the numbers so far. Later that night I checked what #s came in my state for Mid and Eve. Guess what? I was beside myself. " I knew that!!!"  Those were so easy, I thought of those!!

THis reminds me of a quote I wrote down from a special (MR.) Dream Awakener from another time and another place. It explains what happened. And it reminds me I had been holding on too tight with the numbers.

Here's the quote:

" REMEMBER TO STEP BACK FROM SOMETHING---BECOME THE OBSERVER SELF--INTUITION ALMOST ALWAYS WORKS.  WHEN OBSERVER SELF, YOU DON'T GIVE ANY CHARGE POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE-- SO YOU CAN SEE IT MORE CLEARLY."

I'd like to hear the results if anybody tries this.... I know this will be my new (old) approach.

Note to Jake:  I counted up how many papers I would  need this a.m. and the total was 610, LOL.

Good luck and God Bless everyone!

TAWink

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #26915
    November 24, 2005
    6189 Posts
    Posted: August 1, 2007, 1:19 am - IP Logged

The other day I figured I was not going to play because I wasn't feeling all that energetic. Around noon I was on LP and went to the results page and was causually browsing over what pic 3 had come up so far in other states. My state of mind was ho hum, twiddle dee, look at the numbers so far. Later that night I checked what #s came in my state for Mid and Eve. Guess what? I was beside myself. " I knew that!!!"  Those were so easy, I thought of those!!

THis reminds me of a quote I wrote down from a special (MR.) Dream Awakener from another time and another place. It explains what happened. And it reminds me I had been holding on too tight with the numbers.

Here's the quote:

" REMEMBER TO STEP BACK FROM SOMETHING---BECOME THE OBSERVER SELF--INTUITION ALMOST ALWAYS WORKS.  WHEN OBSERVER SELF, YOU DON'T GIVE ANY CHARGE POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE-- SO YOU CAN SEE IT MORE CLEARLY."

I'd like to hear the results if anybody tries this.... I know this will be my new (old) approach.

Note to Jake:  I counted up how many papers I would  need this a.m. and the total was 610, LOL.

Good luck and God Bless everyone!

TAWink

Nothing to do with numbers, but in the last few days, I have been right on target as an observer.  I hope this falls within the perimeter of your topic.

A couple of days ago I was sitting quietly on the back yard patio and enjoying the early morning - there are woods behind our house.  Something says to me look - the wild turkeys will appear (as I was hoping that they would since I had not seen them in a while).  I turned my head and within 5 seconds a baby wild turkey appeared - so beautiful and precious and less than a minute later the mother and the rest of the brood appeared.  I was in awe!!!  They were all over flying out of trees and on the ground. 

Several other things have happened in the same way this week and I have asked myself, "how did you know that was going to happen?"  As a "quiet observer" I have been able to see somethings before they appear (I wish that were so with the numbers!). 

But I do accept the beauty of the things I have been able to see.  It has been an eye opener and a revelation of sorts  in a quiet, personal, and spiritual way for me.

Thanks TA for posting this topic - especially at this time!!!   

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
      california
      United States
      Member #23475
      October 13, 2005
      659 Posts
      Posted: August 1, 2007, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Good morning dbello,

I like your story.  Sounds like you know how to get in the right frame of mind to intuit some #s too. Have a beautiful day today.  TA  See Ya!

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"