Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Back again 718 -178

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 9 years ago by spookysoozy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2007, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Coming through  17, 8, 8 over and over.  Gotta wonder about 718 or 178 or maybe even 1718, 5718 and those pesky 888's again.    Tomorrow, we line up for Leo Sun, Aries Moon -  lots of heat, maybe too much.  Aries brings the 1's, 9's but Leo brings 5's, 7's.  Who's stronger, the Lion or the Ram?  One is fast and one fleet of foot.  One is fierce and the other stubborn.    Leo is proud but Aries is all about winning, winning, winning.  I think Aries will prevail in this line up but look for lopsided numbers, triples in the 4, double-doubles, etc.  Who knows, maybe even a triple will show.  I bet those 3's that are bothering me turn up - the 131 showed today.

Georgia on my mind, too.

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #27294
    November 29, 2005
    15867 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2007, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Coming through  17, 8, 8 over and over.  Gotta wonder about 718 or 178 or maybe even 1718, 5718 and those pesky 888's again.    Tomorrow, we line up for Leo Sun, Aries Moon -  lots of heat, maybe too much.  Aries brings the 1's, 9's but Leo brings 5's, 7's.  Who's stronger, the Lion or the Ram?  One is fast and one fleet of foot.  One is fierce and the other stubborn.    Leo is proud but Aries is all about winning, winning, winning.  I think Aries will prevail in this line up but look for lopsided numbers, triples in the 4, double-doubles, etc.  Who knows, maybe even a triple will show.  I bet those 3's that are bothering me turn up - the 131 showed today.

Georgia on my mind, too.

Georgia on your mind, Jake?!!  You were right, Aries prevail & Leo show, & double-double fell, 1717

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
      Member #2217
      September 1, 2003
      985 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2007, 3:16 am - IP Logged

Georgia on your mind, Jake?!!  You were right, Aries prevail & Leo show, & double-double fell, 1717

Oh, AGF - 1177 is my number for loss and there is a post on the boards about numbers about the bridge falling.  I was looking at the post and actually hit reply and started to post 1177 but changed my mind.  I did, however, put 2.50 box on it here in DE, it made such an impression.  That's what I had on in the last time it fell here too.

Doggone it!  Trying to help my GA friends make some green!  I'll keep trying.  Roll Eyes

Georgia
        United States
        Member #27294
        November 29, 2005
        15867 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2007, 8:30 am - IP Logged

Oh, AGF - 1177 is my number for loss and there is a post on the boards about numbers about the bridge falling.  I was looking at the post and actually hit reply and started to post 1177 but changed my mind.  I did, however, put 2.50 box on it here in DE, it made such an impression.  That's what I had on in the last time it fell here too.

Doggone it!  Trying to help my GA friends make some green!  I'll keep trying.  Roll Eyes

Thanks Jake.....this is so amazing & a joy to watch!!!  We, Georgians appreciate you.......reconsider packing it up & c'mon down!!!Approve

Georgia
          United States
          Member #27294
          November 29, 2005
          15867 Posts
          Posted: August 5, 2007, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Georgia on my mind, too.

NY mid  AUG 5      5179....WTG, Jake!!

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
            South Georgia
            United States
            Member #100
            January 28, 2002
            3734 Posts
            Posted: August 8, 2007, 7:45 pm - IP Logged
            Finalllyyyy    871 in GA

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing