Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can't refine search enough to find something

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 9 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10351 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2007, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Help! Yesterday someone (sorry, forget who) posted the most likely pick 3's that hit in Illinois, all I remember was on was 366.

I can't find the thrread- I'm thinking it was either in discussions, Sysytems, or Pick 3, but I can't find it.

One of the posts included a chart from a lottery analysis site or something similar.

Anyone know which thread it is? 

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8362 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2007, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Help! Yesterday someone (sorry, forget who) posted the most likely pick 3's that hit in Illinois, all I remember was on was 366.

I can't find the thrread- I'm thinking it was either in discussions, Sysytems, or Pick 3, but I can't find it.

One of the posts included a chart from a lottery analysis site or something similar.

Coin Toss i tried to find it for you and i didn't have much luck. when you see a topic you like click favorite and you can go back to that topic anytime you want . when you are done with said topic you can delete it.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
      LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2007, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Hello there Coin Toss, this may be the post to which you are referring:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/159786/870507?q=illinois 

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10351 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2007, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

four4me

Yeah, I have to start doing that - I'm used to smaller boards with a lot less traffic!

LAVERNE MALONEY

That's it! (My mistake, it was put up a few days ago)

Thank you! 

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2007, 8:52 pm - IP Logged