Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting Next Wins and Particle Locales

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 9 years ago by jordi marey.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
jordi marey's avatar - Lottery-039.jpg

United States
Member #17354
June 17, 2005
102 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2007, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Recently read one of the many internet articles on Probability, it linked me to the ‘Uncertainty Principle’ article explaining locales of subatomic particles.  Go figure.  However, I find that the explanation (modified below) applies to next digits to be drawn in a Pick 3 or 4 lottery. 

Our current inabilities won’t allow us to determine the specific day or an exact win date for a single digit's next occurrence, we can only deal in probabilities of a next win date for numbers. There remains a certain non-measure or unpredictability for forecasting that next winning date of any digit.

The inability to accurately predict the outcome or drawing for a Daily Lottery (1st ,2nd ,3rd , or 4th  digit in positions of win of course) is not a problem with calculation or imprecision or insufficient technology. It is simply the nature of the lottery-- we cannot know the outcome of future events. 

Past Patterns of wins and short trends may be observed (and studied) but Only in past occurrences.  A lottery is proof positive of the Uncertainty principle. 

If a single digit in a specific position has skipped more than a hundred days, it is highly probable that digit will be drawn within the next twenty drawings.  That would be a good probability.   

(physicists can predict Only in probabilities that a particle will be in a particular region at a specific time)

United States
    Member #16612
    June 2, 2005
    3493 Posts
    Posted: August 8, 2007, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Wow, you're telling me about Pick 3 and Pick 4. Good luck to these states participating in these games.

United States
      Member #17354
      June 17, 2005
      102 Posts
      Posted: August 8, 2007, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Yes Just6ntlc

just my observations and assertion of a daily lottery win selection.

Oh,   was  somewhat impressed with your last months stats.  Good luck keep at it.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
        Member #13130
        March 30, 2005
        2171 Posts
        Posted: August 9, 2007, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Recently read one of the many internet articles on Probability, it linked me to the ‘Uncertainty Principle’ article explaining locales of subatomic particles.  Go figure.  However, I find that the explanation (modified below) applies to next digits to be drawn in a Pick 3 or 4 lottery. 

Our current inabilities won’t allow us to determine the specific day or an exact win date for a single digit's next occurrence, we can only deal in probabilities of a next win date for numbers. There remains a certain non-measure or unpredictability for forecasting that next winning date of any digit.

The inability to accurately predict the outcome or drawing for a Daily Lottery (1st ,2nd ,3rd , or 4th  digit in positions of win of course) is not a problem with calculation or imprecision or insufficient technology. It is simply the nature of the lottery-- we cannot know the outcome of future events. 

Past Patterns of wins and short trends may be observed (and studied) but Only in past occurrences.  A lottery is proof positive of the Uncertainty principle. 

If a single digit in a specific position has skipped more than a hundred days, it is highly probable that digit will be drawn within the next twenty drawings.  That would be a good probability.   

(physicists can predict Only in probabilities that a particle will be in a particular region at a specific time)

We can identify a hill of sand without knowing the precise location of every grain, so it would seem that lottery balls lie between 1000s of grains of sand at one end and quarks at the other in terms of precision required & info (measurables) known; and therefore some degree of imprecision may be acceptable ... and within our capabilities Cool

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
        Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

United States
          Member #17354
          June 17, 2005
          102 Posts
          Posted: August 9, 2007, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

time*treat

Thanks for your response.  Criticisms are mine (I don't mind a critique), especially if it can help improve a prediction for a lottery win.  Now that  said, exactly what are you stating?  We must accept imprecisness, especially when attempting to forecast future lottery wins.  Incapable right?

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8360 Posts
            Posted: August 9, 2007, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

well on the day this number fell.

Wed, Aug 1, 20070-6-7-6

they were the coldest digits out by position in Md i played those digits

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

United States
              Member #17354
              June 17, 2005
              102 Posts
              Posted: August 9, 2007, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

four4me 

Can we agree that maybe it was a just your once in a while rare luck or chance?  Just took a look at your overall prediction stats-- I stand corrected, you are maintaining a 50 + percent average win.  Maybe its your calculations instead of just luck.  Will continue to check your stats, they're great.  Keep at it.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8360 Posts
                Posted: August 9, 2007, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

four4me 

Can we agree that maybe it was a just your once in a while rare luck or chance?  Just took a look at your overall prediction stats-- I stand corrected, you are maintaining a 50 + percent average win.  Maybe its your calculations instead of just luck.  Will continue to check your stats, they're great.  Keep at it.

Actually I'm not doing all that well in winning here in MD but i do have some methods i use and get in the ball park a lot except i play the wrong numbers or miss by one digit. I have won a lot of pick 4 boxes this year.

And your right it doesn't happen a lot but it dose happen a few times a year p4 sometimes they come out boxed. In my stupidity to know when the event might happen if i had only did what i knew i should have and played it 1 dollar straight instead of 50cent.

i use powertrails using the last 10 draw for both pick 3 and 4 games.

I track the numbers buy position longest digits out at the top of my list easier to track this way.

I compair the powertrails results with the longest out digits and try and find a pick 4 combination that is due or might come out.

In dealing with the longest out by position using the top 3 lines in each column will yield the winning number many times however there are to many combinations to play cost effectively so their is flaw in my method. Using observations of how the numbers actually fall and combining that info should produce some good winners.

I am looking at it another way but cant show examples yet, as i haven't got all the information together yet to post my latest attempt at narrowing down how to use the longest out digit list.

I will try and explain it in another post after i play a few on line solitary games. I'm trying to get the top score of ten people.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8360 Posts
                  Posted: August 10, 2007, 2:09 am - IP Logged

I hope this comes out right when i post it.

numbers in blue highlights are last out by position

numbers in pink are resent hits

below in the flesh colored highlights are digits i highlighted because i have seen them show up time and again after i remove the digits that hit in the last draw. I select some of these to play.

on the far right the digits i highlighted in orange are the digits that came out from the midday longest digits out note in each frame i highlighted all the digits to the left and right

top and bottom of the numbers i removed that came out in the last draw. these are the digits i work with.  

last outby position
                  Last 10
                  winning
                  numbers
                  posible 
                  picks2960 
                  2960833 2960
                  28766179 5833last nights
                  24018286 679winner
                  40861755 81865527
                  4062902 125 
                  91803498 9705from 
                  4611 3592middays
                  70 4418last
                  0344 7621outs
                  5527 07
                    time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                    Member #13130
                    March 30, 2005
                    2171 Posts
                    Posted: August 10, 2007, 5:41 am - IP Logged

Oh, it's not a criticism. Embarassed Just offering another point of view... 

Well, we know that some degree of impreciseness can still be profitable (depending on the game. E.g. pick 4: If you know the 4 digits but not the order, you play box. In my state a 24-way pays $200

In Pick 5 (baby lotto) 4-of-5 can pay as much as a box in pick 4. In my state, 4/5 pays $200, too. Wink I'm aiming for 5 but, I can get paid for 4 (being 80% correct), and I don't have to care about the order. I'd have to be 100% correct in p4 to get the same pay (not counting doubles, etc.) 

See, you don't even have to have all the correct numbers then. Imagine a 4 of 5 hit on Fantasy Five every so often. Plus, you just know that fifth digit is gonna be all yours at some point in the year. That's why I work with the pick5 and pick5+1 games, the chance to get paid for "partial" credit, while I wait.

Now, if you are strictly a pick 4 gamer, then to compensate for not knowing the order, you would need to place larger "box" bets.

I think some states even let you play front/back three of four. 

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                    Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

United States
                      Member #17354
                      June 17, 2005
                      102 Posts
                      Posted: August 12, 2007, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

On Saturday, I played some Fla Cash 3 Back Pair Doubles and a few Cash 3 Straight for next two drawings.  The clerk confusingly said I had omitted a digit on a cash 3 and had mistakenly darkened the COMBO Box.  I told her to pick any number.  She chose the '8' iunfortunately the two was drawn 2 -33.  My luck.

----------------------------------yesterday's Blog stuff -----

My Florida Cash-3 Workout 

Present Long Skips

2nd Position – Digit #7 out 25 draws

the # 9 out 17 draws and counting…

3rd Position – Digits #s 4 and 5 out 30 and 49 Draws

Three-day Window of Play

BACK Pair DBL – tonite or tomorrow nite Only

1st Position          no idea (slim chance of the 8/9 and the 3/4)

2nd Position           STRONG probability of a Repeat Digit

for tonite  that would be???  x 0 x; or 3/7. 

3rd Position          8 or 9  strong likeliness within next three nights

these are simply my analyses.

Quackery/Science/Art:

( I maintain a monthly pencil and paper chart)

Value of Weights  the ½ means slim chance

A-B-C (in position 1st :A, 2nd :B, 3rd :C) good chance

$ is best time to wheel it and it is highly probable.

a-b-c   

Aug

1/2 2/3  3/4  4/5  5/6  6/7 7/8  8/9  9/0    0/1
                      11-  - c- - -a - -- - ½ - - -- - -- - - ½ b- $-  -  --  ?  -
                      12- -  c a-b-    ½ b $-  ½ --  ? -
                      13  a-b-  a - - - -    $-  ½ --  - -
                      14  - b -  a - -  -  ½ --  - -
                      15     A - -   - b-
                      16        ½ - -- b -
                      17        ½ - -- b -

Doubles in Front/Back (a $ means it is very likely to win)

Aug

ab bc
                      11 --  $
                      12   $

Below is a work in progress.  I call it my plus or minus (last nites results in same positions of win) program.  similar to Tenaj’s Vtrac program.

a-b-c   

Aug

0/SR Five 1/9 2/8

3/7

4/6Win #
                        8 -  - - 2 - -    - 5 - 2 6 3
                        9 -  b -  - 2 -2 - -  9 8 9
                      10  - b -  - 1 -  8 - - 5 0 6
                      11 -  b -  -  $ --  b - 0 1 0
                      12   ½ - --  $ -  2 3 3
                      13   ½ - --  $ -  
                      14   ½ - -   

United States
                        Member #17354
                        June 17, 2005
                        102 Posts
                        Posted: August 16, 2007, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Wow, you're telling me about Pick 3 and Pick 4. Good luck to these states participating in these games.

Yes, I am.  Why not?  Saw some of your offers on Ebay and Now I understand your original comment. 

Picks50204654289961
                        Hits19291039
                            Hit Ratio2.00%4.41%4.43%3.46%4.06%
                        Winnings$1$85$130$27$157
                            Prize Ratio2.00%41.67%19.88%9.34%16.34%

Again thank U for reading what 'I' wrote about 'Pick 3 and Pick 4'.

Buyer beware.