Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The truth we hope to tell you all.

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United Kingdom
Member #54211
August 10, 2007
1 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2007, 5:30 am - IP Logged

When we first posted our message here to invite you all to visit our website, most of you thought that we spammed.  Then the website was suspended.  We immediately built another website.  The second website soon faced the same fate.

If we are spamming, should our websites be suspended one after another within a couple of days ?  It is the content of our website that matters most. 

Now we build a Google group called <snip> of Lottery.  You can easily find it through Google. 

Lottery is NOT a game of chance but a game of MANIPULATION.  It is this statement that cost the life of my two websites.  We sincerely invite you to visit our group and look into our Pages carefully.  We didn’t form any syndicate nor ask you to pay anything.  We just want you to experience the manipulation yourself.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19892 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2007, 6:30 am - IP Logged

If you had a truth worth reading you could post it here.  Looks like you're playing a game of MANIPULATION by coming to an established website and trying to attract people to a website that doesn't exists.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #1340
      April 6, 2003
      2450 Posts
      Posted: August 10, 2007, 7:59 am - IP Logged

I'm missing the "poker" part...

Also, the chart provided for the UK game (the only one I clicked on from the geocities site) is more than a bit confusing.

Your link for the Pigeon-hole principle is busted too, here is the working link for the wiki article

Pigeonhole Principle

If what you are doing is a genuine attempt at offering free info with no "bait-and-switch" or eventual fees, maybe I can work with you to make a more readable excel chart, and maybe even apply it to some of the U.S.A. games like Powerball and MegaMillions.

I'm only quick to dismiss things with a pricetag, otherwise, no stone left un-turned. Any jackpot game system just needs to work once ;-)

send a PM or mail to hypersoniq@comcast.net

I was particularly intrigued by that pigeonhole principle

Probablistic Generalization of the Pigeonhole Principle

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23345 Posts
        Posted: August 10, 2007, 8:52 am - IP Logged

I hate spammers.  But I like these replies.  So I just snipped the critical info above so that the replies would stay.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!