Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Numbers and the Wheel

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 9 years ago by L J1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
L J1's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
Michigan
United States
Member #54181
August 8, 2007
123 Posts
Posted: August 11, 2007, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Ahhhh, I see there's 83 pages of history in the Pick 5 Forum, I didn't want to read word for word of every page so I was wondering.........

When wheeling numbers, do you wheel the same numbers for a short time? Such as 1 or 2 drawings? Or hold the same numbers for longer periods, say.... 5 or 10 drawings, or maybe longer.

For me, I always seem to wheel new numbers almost every drawing that I want to play. I not sure if it's a good idea to drop all numbers and start fresh with a new group of numbers, or hold them or some of them for a longer length of time.

Just trying to look at this from a different view. 

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: August 11, 2007, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

My best advice would be to hold onto the same numbers for awhile. Changing them all the time can become frustrating if you look back to your last numbers and see a few hits in there. 2 weeks to a month is my limit.

Good luck.

United States
      Member #33295
      February 19, 2006
      699 Posts
      Posted: August 12, 2007, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

With my numbers, 2 to 3 days usually had 3 out 5's and occasional 4 out of 5's but after 3 days my hits fell off dramatically. It really depends on how you arrive at your numbers.I like hotties. Naughty

Bud

Isabel, you are going to feel very silly when this turns out to be make-believe.

Michigan
        United States
        Member #54181
        August 8, 2007
        123 Posts
        Posted: August 12, 2007, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Thanks LottoLaughs

Michigan
          United States
          Member #54181
          August 8, 2007
          123 Posts
          Posted: August 12, 2007, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Bud, I see what you mean.

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7302 Posts
            Posted: August 12, 2007, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Ahhhh, I see there's 83 pages of history in the Pick 5 Forum, I didn't want to read word for word of every page so I was wondering.........

When wheeling numbers, do you wheel the same numbers for a short time? Such as 1 or 2 drawings? Or hold the same numbers for longer periods, say.... 5 or 10 drawings, or maybe longer.

For me, I always seem to wheel new numbers almost every drawing that I want to play. I not sure if it's a good idea to drop all numbers and start fresh with a new group of numbers, or hold them or some of them for a longer length of time.

Just trying to look at this from a different view. 

Depends on how many numbers you wheel and why you chose those numbers. If you're playing the top 16 frequent numbers in the past 100 draws, you might have the same numbers for a couple weeks. On the low end the plays will change as the numbers hit.

I use a chart that places the numbers in the order they were drawn and noticed that the winners come from certain sections of the chart. I play a 3if4 14 number wheel; the 5 numbers from the right side section (or cold numbers) are the same until they hit, but the other 9 numbers change every draw. The chart was designed to evaluate not predict numbers until I noticed that certain sections of the chart were consistantly producing hits.

I've been playing it for about 3 weeks now at a cost of $19 a play but I hit 4 on the second draw, caught a few 3s and many 2s, and hit another 4 so I'm still in the black.  The wheel only guarantees one 3 if I match 4 numbers so I got lucky twice by matching 4 numbers on the same line.

Short of playing a full wheel, catching all 5 numbers on the same line would be very lucky but it's still in the experimental stage. But I've never hit even 4 numbers playing QPs so time will tell.

Michigan
              United States
              Member #54181
              August 8, 2007
              123 Posts
              Posted: August 19, 2007, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Hey Stack!

That's great to hear your in the plus! I like your idea of holding the cold on one side of the wheel while changing up the hot side every draw.