Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

getting paid to play the global lotteries

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 9 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Australia
Member #53018
June 20, 2007
32 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2007, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi guy's i think i have been made an offer to good to refuse so i thought i would post here to find out how many of you would seriously join a global lotto system that pays you to play...i am in the process of checking it out once i know more i will let you guys know but i wanted to see how many would seriously join a system that plays your lotteries and pays you to do it....as you all know i am already in one for Australia but this one looks like it is  US and is in pre launch so it best time to join....as i said just basicaly want numbers of how many would play this way so i can decide whether to go ahead or not. and depending on your purchase you also get free tickets 1 equals 1 free 2 equals 4 free

hopefully will know more tomorrow please let me know what you guys think as i respect all of your oppinions and love reading your post.

Its good to be back online.Party

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10344 Posts
    Posted: August 12, 2007, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

This sounds like one of those multi-level marketing deals where the "product" is lottery tickets.  BEWARE.

This is definitley MLM language:

"but this one looks like it is  US and is in pre launch so it best time to join."

I was in one about 14 years ago, the guy who set it up was a genius - the sales are already there - but then he got a cease and desist letter from Uncle Sam.

If that's the case, sorry, it's illegal in the U.S.

If it's too good to be true, it is.  

Google "Ponzi scheme", see what you find.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19816 Posts
      Posted: August 12, 2007, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

This scheme sounds like that scam run by e-lottery which is illegal in the U.S.  They look for suckers who are willing to scam their friends, neighbors and family members in exchange for playing in a European lottery for free.

Even worst, once you fall for this scam you're probably be on a global suckers list that's sold to other scammers globally and you will start getting even better offers.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

NY
        United States
        Member #23835
        October 16, 2005
        3474 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2007, 1:21 am - IP Logged

Why would I need to play some global lottery when I've already won $2 milion in a Canadian lottery and an ex-diplomat from Chad wants to pay me a 10% commission for helping him transfer $50 million to the US? I don't even need much money anyway, because my expenses are  small. Among other things, I got my Honda for free by forwarding some emails to everyone in my address book.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23259 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2007, 1:33 am - IP Logged

Hi guy's i think i have been made an offer to good to refuse so i thought i would post here to find out how many of you would seriously join a global lotto system that pays you to play...i am in the process of checking it out once i know more i will let you guys know but i wanted to see how many would seriously join a system that plays your lotteries and pays you to do it....as you all know i am already in one for Australia but this one looks like it is  US and is in pre launch so it best time to join....as i said just basicaly want numbers of how many would play this way so i can decide whether to go ahead or not. and depending on your purchase you also get free tickets 1 equals 1 free 2 equals 4 free

hopefully will know more tomorrow please let me know what you guys think as i respect all of your oppinions and love reading your post.

I agree with the other comments posted here.

These "lotto systems" you're referring to are all pyramid scams.  They all work the same way, and they all claim they are not scams.  They appear very glitzy and appear to have thousands or millions of members.

Make no mistake: they are all scams.  You will work like a dog for the scheme, and the people who own the sceme will get more and more wealthy, while you never see anything worthwhile -- certainly nothing anywhere near the level of effort put in.

Meanwhile, in order to stay in the system, you are basically forced to spam sites like Lottery Post, in order to get other people to join your scam, because that's the only prayer you have of making any money.  I have been forced to suspend dozens of memberships of people who did this to Lottery Post in the past.

The joke behind this is that the lottery part of it is quite useless to you.  There are so many people with their hand in the till that even if you did win a jackpot, you would not get anything close to it.  Plus, there are many of these scams that don't even buy the lottery tickets that are claimed.  They just take your money.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Australia
            Member #53018
            June 20, 2007
            32 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2007, 6:07 am - IP Logged

I agree with the other comments posted here.

These "lotto systems" you're referring to are all pyramid scams.  They all work the same way, and they all claim they are not scams.  They appear very glitzy and appear to have thousands or millions of members.

Make no mistake: they are all scams.  You will work like a dog for the scheme, and the people who own the sceme will get more and more wealthy, while you never see anything worthwhile -- certainly nothing anywhere near the level of effort put in.

Meanwhile, in order to stay in the system, you are basically forced to spam sites like Lottery Post, in order to get other people to join your scam, because that's the only prayer you have of making any money.  I have been forced to suspend dozens of memberships of people who did this to Lottery Post in the past.

The joke behind this is that the lottery part of it is quite useless to you.  There are so many people with their hand in the till that even if you did win a jackpot, you would not get anything close to it.  Plus, there are many of these scams that don't even buy the lottery tickets that are claimed.  They just take your money.

Thanks Todd and everyone who left comments i truely appreciate it ...The reason I posted is because a member of the Australian one i am in had told me about it and I know the one I am in in Australia is ligit because i do get paid weekly by the company so I know the one i am in now is a good one ...however i wasn't sure about this one... but i did get the info from a trusted source...I really didn't want use to think i was scaming this site i love reading the forums here and i do have an intrest in lotto's. but thanks guys for all your input I guess I will give it a miss. and just stick with the one i already get paid for. Take careSmile

Australia
              Member #53018
              June 20, 2007
              32 Posts
              Posted: August 13, 2007, 6:19 am - IP Logged

Why would I need to play some global lottery when I've already won $2 milion in a Canadian lottery and an ex-diplomat from Chad wants to pay me a 10% commission for helping him transfer $50 million to the US? I don't even need much money anyway, because my expenses are  small. Among other things, I got my Honda for free by forwarding some emails to everyone in my address book.

thats excellent you have won $2 million in the Canadian lottery....its always great to here stories like yours... I one day to hope to have a story like yours to tell that would be awsom....however at the moment i am a mother of 2 and looking for a way to pay my way through life so this is why I work from home inbetween employment as i have a back injury theres not many work choices out there for me ....but at least i can make the effort from home so thats what i do. thankyou for posting a response i appreciate it.Sun Smiley

Australia
                Member #53018
                June 20, 2007
                32 Posts
                Posted: August 13, 2007, 6:33 am - IP Logged

This scheme sounds like that scam run by e-lottery which is illegal in the U.S.  They look for suckers who are willing to scam their friends, neighbors and family members in exchange for playing in a European lottery for free.

Even worst, once you fall for this scam you're probably be on a global suckers list that's sold to other scammers globally and you will start getting even better offers.

I was actually told about this by a trusted source .... however i am thankful for your input it has help alot....Just wanted to mention I do know there are lots of scams out there thats another reason for the post so i could get the feedback from people who know about some of them for instance you mentioned e-lotteries so at least i know they are a red flag...but i just wanted to mention i am in one of these thats been around since 1999 and they do pay me this is why i was checking out the site i mentioned just incase they may be ligitimate too...but with all the feed back you guys have given me I think i am going to pass on this opportunity.

Thumbs Upthankyou guys for the great advice.

Australia
                  Member #53018
                  June 20, 2007
                  32 Posts
                  Posted: August 13, 2007, 6:38 am - IP Logged

This sounds like one of those multi-level marketing deals where the "product" is lottery tickets.  BEWARE.

This is definitley MLM language:

"but this one looks like it is  US and is in pre launch so it best time to join."

I was in one about 14 years ago, the guy who set it up was a genius - the sales are already there - but then he got a cease and desist letter from Uncle Sam.

If that's the case, sorry, it's illegal in the U.S.

If it's too good to be true, it is.  

Google "Ponzi scheme", see what you find.

Firstly I would like to thankyou for the great input its very helpful...as i said i don't know a whole lot about it so your post is very appreciated

now i can make a decision with a clear conscionce.Stretch

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23259 Posts
                    Posted: August 13, 2007, 8:06 am - IP Logged

thats excellent you have won $2 million in the Canadian lottery....its always great to here stories like yours... I one day to hope to have a story like yours to tell that would be awsom....however at the moment i am a mother of 2 and looking for a way to pay my way through life so this is why I work from home inbetween employment as i have a back injury theres not many work choices out there for me ....but at least i can make the effort from home so thats what i do. thankyou for posting a response i appreciate it.Sun Smiley

I don't think you understood his post at all.  This is what makes me think maybe you're not seeing the whole picture.  He did not really win $2 million.  Read it again and see if you catch on...

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Australia
                      Member #53018
                      June 20, 2007
                      32 Posts
                      Posted: August 13, 2007, 9:59 am - IP Logged

I don't think you understood his post at all.  This is what makes me think maybe you're not seeing the whole picture.  He did not really win $2 million.  Read it again and see if you catch on...

lol, I guess i am just slow to cotton on sometimes...all depends on what time of day or night it is. anyway i got a little giggle out of my misinterpretation.LOL

United States
                        Member #16612
                        June 2, 2005
                        3493 Posts
                        Posted: August 14, 2007, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

What is a global lotto system?

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                          Member #4877
                          May 30, 2004
                          5114 Posts
                          Posted: August 14, 2007, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

SHO me D "money"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PartyPartyParty>>>>Jack-in-the-Box

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                            Dump Water Florida
                            United States
                            Member #380
                            June 5, 2002
                            3102 Posts
                            Posted: August 15, 2007, 2:24 am - IP Logged

This report on V-W-D and e-lottery is a couple of years old but still valid . . .

Their own figures prove them for what they are, charlatan Taffies.

They state on their website that they have accumulated wins totalling
                            £228,978 over 133 draws with 777 Syndicate Wins and 38,070 Individual
                            Wins to boot.

It follows that there are, on average, 6 Syndicate Wins each draw and 49
                            Individual Wins in each Syndicate Win. The prize money divided by
                            Individual Wins give an average £6.01 pounds. These figures are for
                            interest only just now. 

The figures below are the synopsis of the UK 6/49 lottery on which these
                            monies have been won.

I work on the basis of what I call one full lottery, which is my term
                            for a theoretical lottery of 13,983,816 bets on lines of 6 numbers:

13,983,816 £1 wagers.
                              £6,292,717.20 of which is 45% for prize money, Camelot rules.
                             -£2,468,200.00 of which is prize money for winners of ten pounds (Y).
                            = £3,824,517.20 which is divided up into 4 more tiers of prizes = (X).
                              £1,988,748.94 = 52% of (X) for Jackpot, one in number calc'd.
                              £  611,922.75 = 16% of (X) for 5+b prizes six in number, calc'd.
                              £  382,451.72 = 10% of (X) for 5 match prizes 252 in number, calc'd.
                              £  841,393.78 = 22% of )X) for 4 match prizes 13454 in number, calc'd.

The percentages and numbers of prizes were used before the lottery was
                            introduced, indeed in the formation of the lottery, to ensure a viable
                            lottery and all calculations do not need checking as they are the very
                            basis of the lottery and "circularly" self-checking.

Percentages were used to give sensible amounts, as assessed by Camelot,
                            which would be won at the various levels of prize money, with of course
                            variations in individual lottery draws, but only within small limits in
                            practise.

The numbers of prizes is calculated from the odds and which are
                            "circularly" self-checking.

Examination of the figures show that, in any *EXTENDED* run in the
                            lottery such as VWD's 133 draws, quoted by them and ignoring the
                            jackpot, as none has been won to date, around 57.4% of prize money won
                            would be taken up by 3-number £10 winners, around 19.5% would be taken
                            up by 4 number winners, around 8.9% would be taken up by 5 number
                            winners and around 14.2% would be taken up by 5+b winners totalling
                            100%, therefore self checking.

Numbers of prizes calculated from £228,978, quoted come out using these
                            percentages, as;

13052 at 3-number level, 721 at 4 number-level, 13 at 5-number level and
                            0.32 at 5+b level. The 0.32 shows that the 5+b win was rather premature
                            but not to say impossible.

If the amount won on this 5+b draw (No.697) is deducted from the
                            $228,978 total figure above, £139,340 by my calculations, leaving
                            £89,638 to be won by all other prizes 38,024 in total, their, VWD,
                            figures, this gives £2.36 per Individual prize. Then comparative numbers
                            of prizes come out as 5992*3's, 329*4's, and 6*5's, around 45% of
                            previous calculations,13052,721, and 13.

Neither trio total comes anywhere near the 38,070 Individual Prizes won,
                            quoted by VWD. An average win should always be above £10.

the point of all the above;

The numbers of the smaller prizes won is ALWAYS close to the theoretical
                            as stated and I can only assume that VWD are overstating the numbers of
                            dividends won, or are using "fictitious syndicates", or fictitiously
                            oversized syndicates or indeed are not even investing the money on the
                            lottery and paying out the prizes as they go, an easy accounting
                            procedure, money collected and paid out as required but no messing
                            around with thousands of tickets and winning payslip checking and
                            counting.

Probably collecting an amount, will try an estimate, later, and I think
                            paying out around 4% to 5% including commission to doubtfully numbered
                            multi-tiered operators.

Their return on investment is atrocious and you affiliates, your
                            commission is not, I repeat, not being reinvested but is being
                            manipulated. Your return is probably around 4 to 5% also. Look at your
                            cheques but do not attempt to con us too!

I suspect the group photo of big winners is posed by a minibus outing to
                            Colwyn Bay or somewhere and the Aussie quoted as from Perth, Western
                            Australia is a family "plant" on holiday.

Too many figures today but I thought I would quote some more which will
                            never be seen on VWD web page, numbers of prizes, you see only prize
                            amounts!

Total sales on UK 6/49 to 22/11/2003 = 35,634,160,051

Numbers of prizes at all 5 levels;

2,638(1745)  15,312  635,248  34,179,350  626,672,029 TOT 661,504,577
                            ^^^^^ Includes 133 j/p's in draw 9.
                            Theoretically calculated using odds which have been used above;

2,548( NA )  15,289  642,157  34,515,950  628,957,316 TOT 664,133,262 

Sensibly within 1% overall, will not change EVER.

AND the 1745 figure above just proves that the odds against becoming a
                            millionaire are more like 1 in 20,420,722 as 1745 is the number of
                            millionaires created to date! Not 2638!

More facts on VWD scam;

The effect of using 5 bankers limits all prize winning procedures.

At present they appear to have 14 winning syndicates out of 182 possible
                            syndicates each draw, 13 winning £40 and 1 winning £596 pounds, all
                            divided between the 49 partaking in each syndicate and 168 syndicates
                            drawing zilch.

The use of 5 banker numbers in each syndicate limits the chances of
                            winning greatly, the chance of winning a jackpot is once in ONE HUNDRED
                            YEARS! because the odds against having five numbers up in 49, is 1 in
                            1,906,804 divided by 182 (syndicates, each having one line of five)) and
                            divided by 104 draws per year giving this ONE HUNDRED YEARS figure and
                            this for one syndicate only in that hundred years!. Chance of a 5+b
                            dividend is once in twenty years, maybe slightly less and the chance of
                            a 5 match is once in about 6 months again for only one syndicate.

The income for each syndicate is around 16% on VWD staking as against
                            25% for normal staking on Camelot but the handling charge reduces that
                            16% to around 7% on turnover, £5 per week produces 35p income! PER
                            PUNTER!

Where on earth does the rest go? maybe to other Camelot winning punters
                            and the bulk to VWD principals. Or maybe 93% to VWD principals!

£77,453,000 in one hundred years!

Having just carried out a completely unbiased and random examination on
                            possibilities of winning any lottery, from a different aspect that I am
                            looking at, to try and beat it obviously, I discovered that I could use
                            the findings to help form an opinion on some figures that I obtained a
                            couple of weeks ago from the VWD web site, namely each draw's winnings
                            from day one, their day one, 24 April 2002 to date, 177 draws.

I am now in a position to prove that the whole scheme is an out and out
                            scam. The figures are completely fabricated and it is provable. There is
                            no-one alive who can vary the lottery winning take unless extremely
                            lucky, and I mean even by 5% or so

With about one million pounds theoretically staked over a similar period
                            to the 176 draws they have been operating and obtained 1383 syndicate
                            wins or 67767 individual wins, their figures, I found that only rarely
                            was the dividend "take" above the average expected (5 times in 60) and
                            overall the average was 0.003% above expected.

Their figures show different and are  concocted as they go,

*OR*

they are calling syndicates "full" even if they are made up of one or
                            more members, so that when they claim a syndicate win, which is always
                            declared "divided" by 49 remember, it is mainly fabrication of a
                            criminal nature. 

The principle is similar to the scam that Szur-can were attempting to
                            run in Canada a couple of years ago, when our Russ attempted to show you
                            could invest over 300,000 dollars without winning anything at all, just
                            not possible and also win every fourth lottery jackpot available, all
                            poppy as this is, VWD.

The pyramid scheme is helped in this case mainly because there is a
                            normal average 25% return for *every* punter which there may not be in
                            the normal pyramid schemes.

But VWD ARE RETURNING ONLY 6 OR 7% OF PUNTERS' FIVE POUNDS A WEEK ON
                            AVERAGE.

Watch out you affiliates, your 5 or more punters may be asking for their
                            fivers back and rightly so! You recruited them, not VWD, EVEN THOUGH
                            THEY HAVE THE BULK OF EACH FIVER IN THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19816 Posts
                              Posted: August 15, 2007, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

LP is a magnet for wannabe scammers and many are trying to attract LP members to a pyramid scheme like that run by e-lottery although it has been a while since any or them mentioned szur-can. 

Wannabe scammers have the idea that LP members are losing plenty of money playing the lotteries so losing some of it to them shouldn't matter.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking