Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

718 not letting go...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by AGF310.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: August 13, 2007, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to the trouble on this because 718 is back on my radar big time.  I mentioned it earlier in a DF post  -  I'm seeing 187, 178, 781, in fact, I've seen everything today except 718 straight. 

Oh yeah, as if in confirmation, 111 is back again.    Sunday, I had a rare chance to walk 1 of my dogs (Apollo) - house is out in the boonies - so I look up and there, right in front of me in an almost straight row are 4 whitetails.    Looking at us, we're looking at them.  Lucky for me,  Po is not feeling up to par right now which is only important if you happen to know how it feels to have a 145 pound dog decide that he really can outrun a deer with his human still attached.  So, I promised Po another deer chase another day and scraped together a couple dollars and played 444 and watched it fall in DC, 45 minutes away.

And, of course, 5718 which fell in MD again and 5710 here. 

I'm going to figure out why sometimes we consistently miss by 1 digit - like I play 177 and 166 falls, etc. etc.    I don't know which is more frustrating - to miss by a mile or miss by a hair.  Missing by 1 so many times makes me a little paranoid until I back up and think about it.  So, to spin it positive, it confirms I'm in the right ballpark and I just need to hang in there. 

At least, that's what I keep telling myself...  Thinking of...May we all win tonight!!!!  In fact, I must insist on it!

middle Georgia
    United States
    Member #1893
    July 20, 2003
    1868 Posts
    Posted: August 14, 2007, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Interesting post, as usual.  The time of the post (5:03 P.M.) rings my bell........ (dragonfly 530).  Significant?  Maybe so and maybe not. 

Wishing you a truck load of luck today.

Maggie 

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
      Member #2217
      September 1, 2003
      985 Posts
      Posted: August 15, 2007, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Ok, from basic break down, 187 = 16 = 7    maybe?

187 is really ringing the bell here -    It's 4:42 p.m. EST Weds.....

Sometimes when I get 718 I'm supposed to do something else.

I'll probably have an Ah-Ha moment later tonight. 

Or maybe 718 is coming back to Sweet Georgia, again.  soon ?

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #27294
        November 29, 2005
        15845 Posts
        Posted: August 15, 2007, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Ok, from basic break down, 187 = 16 = 7    maybe?

187 is really ringing the bell here -    It's 4:42 p.m. EST Weds.....

Sometimes when I get 718 I'm supposed to do something else.

I'll probably have an Ah-Ha moment later tonight. 

Or maybe 718 is coming back to Sweet Georgia, again.  soon ?

Could it be?!! Thanks Jake, you know i wouldnt be the least bit surprised if it happened.Wink