Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Ultimate Challenge

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 9 years ago by rteague.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7297 Posts
Posted: August 16, 2007, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

If players must post in MADDOG's challenge and go there to get the results, what is the point of posting the same numbers on this thread?

Do you work for the Tennessee Lottery Commission?

United States
    Member #16612
    June 2, 2005
    3493 Posts
    Posted: August 16, 2007, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

If players must post in MADDOG's challenge and go there to get the results, what is the point of posting the same numbers on this thread?

Do you work for the Tennessee Lottery Commission?

I don't work at the Tennessee Lottery Commission. Stack47, if MADDOG10 post his Mega Millions and Powerball Challenge, I need to post the exact same numbers from my thread into MADDOG10's thread. Is anyone going to up to my challenge?

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
      Beautiful Florida
      United States
      Member #5709
      July 18, 2004
      20108 Posts
      Posted: August 16, 2007, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

I don't work at the Tennessee Lottery Commission. Stack47, if MADDOG10 post his Mega Millions and Powerball Challenge, I need to post the exact same numbers from my thread into MADDOG10's thread. Is anyone going to up to my challenge?

You'll do nothing of the sort Just6ly...

skull Are you for real.......?????????

If you want to run a challenge, run it by yourself completely independent of the Mega and Powerball challenges. You will not incorporate any of yours into them...

Ringgg, Ringggg. Hello, phones for you Just6. The Lottery commission from Mississippi wants you to run their lottery ASAP....  Good luck to you.! 

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

United States
        Member #16612
        June 2, 2005
        3493 Posts
        Posted: August 16, 2007, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

MADDOG10, just a reminder, if you post your MM and PB challenge, then this will become a California Super Lotto Plus challenge only independent. This is an independent topic post MADDOG10. Anyone else want to join my challenge?

Welcome to: California Super Lotto Plus Challenge 8/18 presented by Just6ntlc

wb's: up to (12) from 1-47

mb's: up to  (4)  from 1-27

Jackpot is now:  $ 70 Million

Good luck players..!

7-13-14-19-22-26-29-34-38-45 and Mega Numbers: 1-18-24-25

United States
          Member #16612
          June 2, 2005
          3493 Posts
          Posted: August 16, 2007, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

MADDOG10, just a reminder, if you post your MM and PB challenge, then this will become a California Super Lotto Plus challenge only independent. This is an independent topic post MADDOG10. Anyone else want to join my challenge?

Welcome to: California Super Lotto Plus Challenge 8/18 presented by Just6ntlc

wb's: up to (12) from 1-47

mb's: up to  (4)  from 1-27

Jackpot is now:  $ 70 Million

Good luck players..!

7-13-14-19-22-26-29-34-38-45 and Mega Numbers: 1-18-24-25

It's now a California Super Lotto Plus challenge is independent from your Mega Millions and Powerball Challenge MADDOG10. Thank you MADDOG10 for putting up your independent Mega Millions Challenge so that way, my challenge is no longer ultimate.

sfilippo's avatar - skull
            Oklahoma
            United States
            Member #33770
            February 24, 2006
            3146 Posts
            Posted: August 16, 2007, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Lurkinghow about just a bonus ball challenge for PB and MM? One number per player... Just an idea.

Smiley Steve

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
              Member #91
              January 19, 2002
              11924 Posts
              Posted: August 16, 2007, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

It's now a California Super Lotto Plus challenge is independent from your Mega Millions and Powerball Challenge MADDOG10. Thank you MADDOG10 for putting up your independent Mega Millions Challenge so that way, my challenge is no longer ultimate.

Chair

Bang Head

Hit With Stick

Bash

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

United States
                Member #16612
                June 2, 2005
                3493 Posts
                Posted: August 16, 2007, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Lurkinghow about just a bonus ball challenge for PB and MM? One number per player... Just an idea.

Great idea sfilippo. If I had to choose my bonus ball challenge in MM, I would have picked 8. If it was PB, I would have picked 19. However, this ultimate bonus ball challenge doesn't count sfilippo after MADDOG10 produced his Mega Millions and/or Powerball challenge. There is still 50 hours left before the California Super Lotto Plus draw. Who's joining me in the challenge?

Brazil
                  Member #51781
                  April 24, 2007
                  384 Posts
                  Posted: August 16, 2007, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Maybe, I will join you. Even if I don't know exact what it is ...

After all a challenge without games and player should not be much funny!Even if there is some Jackpot winner in some part of the World .

Anyone interested into a "Euro Millions" challenge? I was watching TV and yesterday there was a 'short' Interview with a Woman that hitted the Jackpot for some prize on Europe ... Wanted to get some winner tickets for Brazilian games too!!!

United States
                    Member #16612
                    June 2, 2005
                    3493 Posts
                    Posted: September 12, 2007, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

It was an ultimate challenge. However, it became independent when MADDOG10 started his MM and PB challenges.BashMail For You

rteague's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                      North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #54608
                      August 24, 2007
                      1181 Posts
                      Posted: September 12, 2007, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

ok now you people are confussing me ( it don't take much )  am i supposed to post my PB numbers here as well ??