Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

my meditation / intuition technique.

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by spookysoozy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Abergavenny City
United Kingdom
Member #54395
August 17, 2007
5 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2007, 9:14 am - IP Logged

Don't underestimate the power of your mind.   Practise meditating, just going into a relaxed state for several minutes and not trying to focus on any particular thoughts.  The only thing you should visualise is the JACKPOT CHEQUE and seeing yourself with your dream car or home, etc.  Something that only the jackpot can give you.

Now remain in that relaxed state and just start writing down lotto number combinations on a blank piece of paper off the top of your head - without stopping to consciously decide what they should be.   You must keep the pen moving quickly without looking at what you're writing.    Fill an A4 side of paper with your lines.   

You can now select the most frequent numbers that you have put down - perhaps pair combinations?  I have only won prizes doing this technique and NEVER win by studying patterns in previous draws. 

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
    Member #2217
    September 1, 2003
    985 Posts
    Posted: August 17, 2007, 9:48 am - IP Logged

Don't underestimate the power of your mind.   Practise meditating, just going into a relaxed state for several minutes and not trying to focus on any particular thoughts.  The only thing you should visualise is the JACKPOT CHEQUE and seeing yourself with your dream car or home, etc.  Something that only the jackpot can give you.

Now remain in that relaxed state and just start writing down lotto number combinations on a blank piece of paper off the top of your head - without stopping to consciously decide what they should be.   You must keep the pen moving quickly without looking at what you're writing.    Fill an A4 side of paper with your lines.   

You can now select the most frequent numbers that you have put down - perhaps pair combinations?  I have only won prizes doing this technique and NEVER win by studying patterns in previous draws. 

Hello WLM -  I Agree!

What you are suggesting reinforces what I believe when it comes to the numbers - we already know the answers, we just have not asked the right questions. 

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
      South Georgia
      United States
      Member #100
      January 28, 2002
      3734 Posts
      Posted: August 19, 2007, 8:52 am - IP Logged

welcome to LP

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing