Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How long can you lose ...in a row??

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 9 years ago by WIN D.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2007, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Run Between the Rain Drops...  The  UN-Pick 3  Game !

OK ...... the name of the Game is ..... How long can you lose in a Row ?  LOL

" How Long can you run in between the Rain Drops?"  Jester

So.... you think your a big loser ?  Your Luck is the worst right? 

Let's just see how really bad your Luck is .....lets see how many times in a row you can lose at your State's PICK -3 game !  Are you up to the challenge ?  You think you can lose more than 6 or 7 or 8 times in a row? 

OK..... let's just see how good at being bad you are.  LOL 

Just one catch .....  you have to pick the wrong Half of the chart each draw.  Thats right ...you must pick at least 50% of the chart that will not Hit on the next draw.  You have to pick 500 numbers that will NOT hit !

List your State Pick 3 game ...Midday or EVE.  you must call the game or doesn't count.  

You can use one of the many 50/50 filters we already know about to create your picks. Your choice.  

Examples: 

Ga. Midday    Short Sums(LDR)  01234  56789      I pick to lose ...  sums 56789

or.....    NY EVE.        Mostly/All Odds    Mostly/All EVENS      I pick .... Mostly/All evens 

or        SC EVE.          Mostly/All Highs    Mostly/ All Lows  

or .....                            ETC.  any...50/50

Any 50/50 change situation you can think of....

call it ....call your shot..rather "Your Miss"     

Everyone is on their own .....Everyone must keep up with their own losing streaks. Keep posting until you stop winning .........at losing. LOL   

The person that is left standing .....is the Winner of all Losers !  .....or the biggest loser of all winners that lost...... or........ something like that.   But..... it will be offical .             

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: August 17, 2007, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Ga. Midday Friday...... going with Short Sums  98765  today.  Naughty

Win d    

Brazil
      Member #51781
      April 24, 2007
      384 Posts
      Posted: August 17, 2007, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Ok, Pick 3 is a interesting game. Are you saying with the same number or using some form of combination?

Picking a single number. 

I will try to use another example of the WEB. In a game of Pseudo- Number Generation (1-6) , usually I could 'lose' more than 20 times in a roll !!! Now for Pick 3 or Pick 4 I don't have a very large statistic, usually I play when I could lose on the prediction board ... There is games with 0-9, 00-99, 000-999 and so on!!!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: August 17, 2007, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Hello Yukio..  Bon De...ah ?  

Just for fun.... pick a group of numbers that represent 500 of the 1000 chart or 50% that will NOT hit in the next draw.

There are many 50/50 odds groups to choose from.   Half the numbers are HIGH...LOW    Half are MOSTLY/All Even or Mostly/All Odd.....  50% add up to odd sum totals....and 50% add up to Even totals ....etc.

Pick Half of your games chart that will NOT hit and you win !  Easy ..... perhaps.   

Good       Bad LUCK .... 

Win d    

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
          Saskatchewan
          Canada
          Member #19992
          August 9, 2005
          2867 Posts
          Posted: August 17, 2007, 11:16 am - IP Logged

Hello Yukio..  Bon De...ah ?  

Just for fun.... pick a group of numbers that represent 500 of the 1000 chart or 50% that will NOT hit in the next draw.

There are many 50/50 odds groups to choose from.   Half the numbers are HIGH...LOW    Half are MOSTLY/All Even or Mostly/All Odd.....  50% add up to odd sum totals....and 50% add up to Even totals ....etc.

Pick Half of your games chart that will NOT hit and you win !  Easy ..... perhaps.   

Good       Bad LUCK .... 

Western Canada

I will win this one hands down... my luck... wait I don't have any luck... has gone south and left no forwarding address....

Sums.........01234

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: August 17, 2007, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Playing this game Rakster is gonna be good for you.  This kind of game has  very very powerful magic  "MO JO"  !        ......It can change your luck big time. 

Magic "Mo Jo"  for Rakster

Win d    

Saskatchewan
              Canada
              Member #19992
              August 9, 2005
              2867 Posts
              Posted: August 17, 2007, 11:32 am - IP Logged

Playing this game Rakster is gonna be good for you.  This kind of game has  very very powerful magic  "MO JO"  !        ......It can change your luck big time. 

Magic "Mo Jo"  for Rakster

hahaahaha I think i am gonna need a whole tribe of those guys to get my Mojo back...hahaha

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: August 17, 2007, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Your a serious fella Rakster and I trust your opinion .....  May I ask you a question? 

So ....Do you think this outfit makes my butt look too big?

Win d    

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                  ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                  United States
                  Member #4924
                  June 3, 2004
                  5962 Posts
                  Posted: August 17, 2007, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Fla  8/17/07

LDS    0,1,4,8,9

Saskatchewan
                    Canada
                    Member #19992
                    August 9, 2005
                    2867 Posts
                    Posted: August 17, 2007, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Your a serious fella Rakster and I trust your opinion .....  May I ask you a question? 

So ....Do you think this outfit makes my butt look too big?

Just a little... tone down the blue eh...hahaha

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                      United States
                      Member #4924
                      June 3, 2004
                      5962 Posts
                      Posted: August 18, 2007, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Fla  8/17/07

LDS    0,1,4,8,9

I'm still standing!!!

Same LDS for 8/18/07

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                        Stone Mountain*Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #828
                        November 2, 2002
                        10491 Posts
                        Posted: August 18, 2007, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Ga. Midday Friday...... going with Short Sums  98765  today.  Naughty

Me too  Bob.....   Your shoulders must be pretty broad like mine.       

Gonna stand pat on those same sums midday today ..... 

Don't mind not winning this game ......as long as the real  Money $$$$  bet hits first.  Maybe we should put a money prize on this game.   

Win d