Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Calling All Angels

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Jake.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: August 19, 2007, 10:20 am - IP Logged

TigerAngel is on my mind this morning  - Yo, TA - have missed you lately!

So I went to the LP Member List and typed in "Angel".

And up pops the message -      There are 111 members named Angel.

Well, of course there are.

I appreciate all the "Angels" here very much. 

But today I'm searching for my TA to say hey. 

Does anyone know that that song is that has the line - Calling all the angels?   

I don't get out much beyond the spiritual plane or the twilight zone, depending on how you look at it.

Happy Sunday.  Just a few more days to get through this astrological mudbog for Air/Water/Earth - appreciate all the good vibes the luckier Fire's can send us.  Mercury is moving to Virgo - YeeHaw my moon sign and a place where Merc is typically more at home and comfortable.  I wonder if Mercury Moving will kick out any more 718's - it's quite possible so many have already fallen that the energy has passed.    We shall see.

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #27294
    November 29, 2005
    15875 Posts
    Posted: August 19, 2007, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Jake, I am hopeful that  718 comes to Ga in cash4 tonight....playing  8701 from Bird's post

Michigan
      United States
      Member #41047
      June 10, 2006
      1083 Posts
      Posted: August 19, 2007, 10:49 am - IP Logged

I know that song it is song by the group called (  Train)  they also  sing a song called  (Drops of Junpiter) one of my daugther's favorites songs  

United States
        Member #2217
        September 1, 2003
        985 Posts
        Posted: August 19, 2007, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Jake, I am hopeful that  718 comes to Ga in cash4 tonight....playing  8701 from Bird's post

AGF - For all my GA friends, I do hope so.

I don't know if you have time or energy to do a "look back"  -  you might want to take a look at these dates as far as what fell in GA:

07/26/97  -  08/21/00  -  08/13/01 -- 08/05/02 -- 07/30/03 -- 09/09/04

When I do a look back, I look at a day or 2 immediately before and after the exact date.  I can't remember if the Ga Web Site makes it easy for you to do this or not.  DE's Lottery site does make it easy.

I mention these dates because if there is a hint of 718 in these dates, the odds improve for today and tomiorrow.

Or, you may note a different trend altogether -- 

Oops, it's 1:11 -  gotta run ---      Good luck tonight!

United States
          Member #2217
          September 1, 2003
          985 Posts
          Posted: August 19, 2007, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

I know that song it is song by the group called (  Train)  they also  sing a song called  (Drops of Junpiter) one of my daugther's favorites songs  

Thanks Mind -  I really like this song.  I feel a little embarrassed about my lack of pop culture knowledge, especially regarding music.  But, truth be told,  I wasn't real quick on this trivia when I was a teenager either, unless it was Stevie Nicks or Black Sabbath or Bad Company or anything country.

I may just have to get this CD.    Jake

Georgia
            United States
            Member #27294
            November 29, 2005
            15875 Posts
            Posted: August 19, 2007, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

AGF - For all my GA friends, I do hope so.

I don't know if you have time or energy to do a "look back"  -  you might want to take a look at these dates as far as what fell in GA:

07/26/97  -  08/21/00  -  08/13/01 -- 08/05/02 -- 07/30/03 -- 09/09/04

When I do a look back, I look at a day or 2 immediately before and after the exact date.  I can't remember if the Ga Web Site makes it easy for you to do this or not.  DE's Lottery site does make it easy.

I mention these dates because if there is a hint of 718 in these dates, the odds improve for today and tomiorrow.

Or, you may note a different trend altogether -- 

Oops, it's 1:11 -  gotta run ---      Good luck tonight!

Thanks, dear friend.......i am on it!  Good luck to you tonight also.

United States
              Member #2217
              September 1, 2003
              985 Posts
              Posted: August 19, 2007, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, dear friend.......i am on it!  Good luck to you tonight also.

Hey AGF - just checked the results page -  Merc's bringing the 718's  -   I felt pretty strongly about this.  I wonder what we will see tonight.  Got my fingers still crossed for you. 

Georgia
                United States
                Member #27294
                November 29, 2005
                15875 Posts
                Posted: August 20, 2007, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Oh mid  8/20  6178

NY mid  8/20  1789 (played this in Ga today)

NICE CALL, Jake!!!  I bet there is more to come.....may play  3178 in Ga tonight!

Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #27294
                  November 29, 2005
                  15875 Posts
                  Posted: August 20, 2007, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Oh mid  8/20  6178

NY mid  8/20  1789 (played this in Ga today)

NICE CALL, Jake!!!  I bet there is more to come.....may play  3178 in Ga tonight!

SC mid  8/20  3178....well, I'll be!!!

United States
                    Member #2217
                    September 1, 2003
                    985 Posts
                    Posted: August 20, 2007, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

SC mid  8/20  3178....well, I'll be!!!

Hey again AGF -  Yesterday brought the 178, 5718 -  still Mercury is in transit to Virgo to complete the trip today, apparently.  Would not surprise me at all if it's not done with us quite yet.    Never underestimate Mercury moving especially coupled with Virgo because this has 718 written all over it.    Good luck today!