Welcome Guest
You last visited October 21, 2017, 10:10 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida's Secret Triples...

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by bahamaspete.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: August 19, 2007, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Stealth Triples that are better than real trips  .....older, more due, and won't get closed out on you.

The ......  H 11 group ... 

All 10 of these straights together have not hit in 395 draws !  Any old 10 straights are expected to hit around every 100 draws +-

019, 678, 345, 012, 789,        456, 123, 089, 567, 234      Straights

This is the H4 group of straights ..... that have not hit in  337 draws !   

145, 056, 138, 148, 158,         078, 178, 124, 134, 045    Straights 

This is the H3 group of straights ....that have not hit straight in ....  296 draws !

136, 047, 129, 067, 149,         069, 169, 034, 125, 036 

All together thats 30 really great Straights to play with. All together ..... the expected hit rate is around every month ....or actually 33.33 days.

The least up there is 296 draws.... so all 30 together are  8 times over due !!  

The last Trip ....regular trip ..Good old Fla had was 74 days ago....and the one before that hit 152 days before that. 

These are sooooo much more due and better than trips. The longest time Fla has ever gone with out a Trip ..... was only 238 days. 

Good Luck Fla...... especially U 2 Bob !  

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
    Clarksville
    United States
    Member #487
    July 15, 2002
    17638 Posts
    Posted: August 19, 2007, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

Cruel, cruel..

keep posting Win D. Don't pay any attention to this person.  Most folks probably use this 30 number list to Narrow down their plays..

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

bahamaspete's avatar - evildead
      nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #48723
      January 7, 2007
      118 Posts
      Posted: August 19, 2007, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Hey look I recanted my statment as not too stirr up trouble!!!!!!!!!!! I did say it was MY opinion and I'm sure Win D knows I was'nt being cruel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now stop it you old lady!! 

lepricorn2's avatar - lol

Bahamas
        Member #9843
        December 24, 2004
        907 Posts
        Posted: August 19, 2007, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

am loving that 089.

in florida

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: August 19, 2007, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Littleoldlady. Nothing from the islands can bother me because of what another Littleoldlady form that part of the world gave me a long time ago. 

Gift of Old Nails form the other Littleoldlady   

Years ago while sailing near the Bahama's my refrigeration unit started acting up. This was bad because I had just laid in a big supply .....had it stocked with at least $1500 dollars of beef and Steaks etc . Eventually pulled into Nassau .......and after several long hours decided on not taking a chance of everything spoiling. I got up early the next morning and found the local orphanage.It made me very happy to know the children would enjoy all of it.  I would learn later how much this meant. 

Several months went by and I would hear several stories of how much this was appreciated. I learned all about it from the Old Lady of Nassau.... "Mama Roe" She is the old lady that gave me the special nails and told me how to use them. They are my protection .....so nothing could ever bother me that came out of the islands..... along with plenty of rock salt and powder. It's been many years and I have never needed to use them.... .... yet.  Well,,,,, I did once but I recanted it.....  LOL  I just hope it was in time.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

bahamaspete's avatar - evildead
            nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #48723
            January 7, 2007
            118 Posts
            Posted: August 19, 2007, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Jesus Cri$t, what type foolishness is this, Just remember what goes arround stays arround!!!

The wicked will punnish they always do!! Get yourself together beh, you and that "old lady"!!

By the way, You know anymore jokes Win D or is that win with the DEVIL

"The stick is for the fool Back" so  Get the behind me Satan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!