Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is the Most Money ever won Pick- 3?

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 9 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: August 20, 2007, 9:23 am - IP Logged

What is the Most money ever won in Pick 3 ?  Has anyone read any stories or .... what?  I have heard about a couple of 100 dollar triple stories but nothing bigger than that.

I did read a story about a Straight 100 dollar Pick 4 win .....a couple years back it seems. A fella played a dream number and Hit! Nice...50,000.00

If someone played 365.00 dollars Straight all on one number that would only be..... I say only...  182,500.00 dollars.

As a side note.... would you trust any "online outfitCrazy to pay off on that big a win?  Me either !!  Yeah right .....  $328,500.00 dollars BS 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5913 Posts
    Posted: August 20, 2007, 9:48 am - IP Logged

What is the Most money ever won in Pick 3 ?  Has anyone read any stories or .... what?  I have heard about a couple of 100 dollar triple stories but nothing bigger than that.

I did read a story about a Straight 100 dollar Pick 4 win .....a couple years back it seems. A fella played a dream number and Hit! Nice...50,000.00

If someone played 365.00 dollars Straight all on one number that would only be..... I say only...  182,500.00 dollars.

As a side note.... would you trust any "online outfitCrazy to pay off on that big a win?  Me either !!  Yeah right .....  $328,500.00 dollars BS 

Chaz,

There was a post here, 2 or 3 years ago, I think was a female in Chicago. I seem to recall, she hit the Play 4, 40 times, $200,000. I do remember her saying she was buying a Jaguar. 

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: August 20, 2007, 10:39 am - IP Logged

Wouldn't that be 500,000.00?

100 x 5,000 = 500,000.00

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: August 20, 2007, 11:33 am - IP Logged

No .... it would be Pick 3 not Pick 3. 

But.... it does make you want to start losing at Pick 4 instead of Pick 3 doesn't it? Talk about HOPEs and Dreams and Things ......  LOL   

Life changing at that level. Airplane level instead of just boats.  Just one more little digit. 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19831 Posts
          Posted: August 20, 2007, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Chaz,

There was a post here, 2 or 3 years ago, I think was a female in Chicago. I seem to recall, she hit the Play 4, 40 times, $200,000. I do remember her saying she was buying a Jaguar. 

I remembered reading a similar story in the NEWS forum about a woman in New Jersey who was playing some numbers for her father and said she simply bought a bunch of pick4 tickets with the same numbers, but I couldn't find it when I did a search.  I did however find these interesting stories about pick4 winners.

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/82875
          http://www.lotterypost.com/news/80431

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
            nashville
            United States
            Member #49896
            February 18, 2007
            1181 Posts
            Posted: August 20, 2007, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

i won $40 a few times on pick 3 and i won $5000 on pick 4

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7322 Posts
              Posted: August 20, 2007, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

$5683

"As a side note.... would you trust any "online outfitCrazy to pay off on that big a win?  Me either !!  Yeah right .....  $328,500.00 dollars" 

Where I worked we had guys that paid $600 on a dollar straight and $100 on a 6-way box. The guy I played with would give me 6 plays for $5 too and when I hit 310 many years ago, he was waiting at the gate to pay me when I went to work. I don't think he was connected to the lottery but he may have been connected.....um hum.

I knew people that had $20 on numbers and were paid promply too.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7322 Posts
                Posted: August 20, 2007, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

I remembered reading a similar story in the NEWS forum about a woman in New Jersey who was playing some numbers for her father and said she simply bought a bunch of pick4 tickets with the same numbers, but I couldn't find it when I did a search.  I did however find these interesting stories about pick4 winners.

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/82875
                http://www.lotterypost.com/news/80431

Do you remember that guy from Ohio that bought a Harley, played the 4 numbers on the shipping crate, him it in the box and put all the winnings on the same number in the next draw?

I believe he won almost $200,000.

Ms5PennieGen's avatar - aeonflux
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #5816
                  July 23, 2004
                  4355 Posts
                  Posted: August 20, 2007, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

The most I have ever won on pick 3 was $1,200.00 at one time. At the corner store In D'ville where all the group plays, just this past  week when 114 came up  one guy put 10.00 str. up and won 5,000.00. Another guy plays 416 all the time str. up for $30. He has won as much as  $15,000.00 at one time. I have seen one other person who has dropped 100 at one time on a number. The store clerk said he has won up to 50,000 at one time that he knew. It's just hard for me to drop more than 10.00 at one time on one number.

Your present situation is not your final destination!
                  Good luck...5pennies Dance
                    sramster's avatar - gengar
                    Burton
                    United States
                    Member #48258
                    December 18, 2006
                    3767 Posts
                    Posted: August 20, 2007, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Last year I wheeled 660 for midday and hit for $500, for that evening I wheeled 993 five times and five times straight and hit for $5000.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23277 Posts
                      Posted: August 20, 2007, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 3 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

winbig1's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg
                        augusta
                        United States
                        Member #53816
                        July 22, 2007
                        67 Posts
                        Posted: August 20, 2007, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

The most i ever won on pick 3 was $1000.00 on triple 4's.Hyper

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
                          Winnipeg
                          Canada
                          Member #14974
                          May 7, 2005
                          3649 Posts
                          Posted: August 20, 2007, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

an 1800$ winner the most at 1 time online and 1000$ at the corner store. would an online place pay out a huge, huge bet?? i wonder if they would shut you off after you put a certain amount on it. remember when the "cent" place had max 25$ bet, now it's down to 5$, but i guess you can make more than 1 bet. you think they don't have money, think again. joe public spends lots on sports favorites.

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                            White Lake,Mi
                            United States
                            Member #1495
                            May 12, 2003
                            5546 Posts
                            Posted: August 20, 2007, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

$9291...played it 18 times str and 1 time 2way about crapped  my pants that night...and one store cashed them all...my pockets were bulging with cash...LOL!!!!!!!!

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                              rainbow lake
                              Canada
                              Member #25177
                              November 2, 2005
                              10764 Posts
                              Posted: August 20, 2007, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

$9291...played it 18 times str and 1 time 2way about crapped  my pants that night...and one store cashed them all...my pockets were bulging with cash...LOL!!!!!!!!

2700 at any one time, multiple hits of 1000 during a month, many tries at 20 and 30 thousand,

I am confident i will nail that much one day!

Secret to $uccess=Law of Attraction