Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tennessee Midday Results:8/21/07

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Rocket 455.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
OHIO
United States
Member #4164
March 27, 2004
14586 Posts
Posted: August 21, 2007, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Tennessee Midday Results: 8/21/07

Pick 3 ******225******

Pick 4******7115******

Tennessee Lottery has just admitted to a human error glitch, on the news channel 3 (wreg.com) stating that it is the reason that a double or triple number has not been drawn since the change over to computer (RNG) draws, more info due to follow from Rebecca Hargrove, she is stating she will give away additional prizes for the glitch that was just discovered......will post more info as it becomes available here in Tennessee.....

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
    OHIO
    United States
    Member #4164
    March 27, 2004
    14586 Posts
    Posted: August 21, 2007, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

http://www.tnlottery.com/

LOTTERY’S CASH 3, CASH 4 DRAWINGS RECTIFIED

A programming issue that impacted the last three weeks of Cash 3 and Cash 4 drawings was discovered yesterday and attributed to a human error made by an outside, third party vendor, the Tennessee Lottery announced today.

“Once the issue was pinpointed, it was corrected immediately,” said Rebecca Hargrove, President and CEO of the Tennessee Lottery. “The Tennessee Lottery sincerely regrets what happened and wants to reassure our players and everyone in Tennessee that the drawings have been rectified and we will continue to move forward with our mission to maximize dollars for education.”

For those who selected two or more of the same numbers in a play for Cash 3 or Cash 4 during the past 23 days (July 28 through Aug. 20) and who still have their tickets, the Lottery is offering a double refund for the price of each ticket or two free plays equal to the play amount on the ticket. For those who play Cash 3 or Cash 4 for the next 23 days, from Aug. 22 until Sept. 13, the Lottery will offer additional cash prizes. Players can win up to $599 in Cash 3 and up to $6,000 in Cash 4. For more details about this offer, please CLICK HERE. 

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

Rocket 455's avatar - rocket
      Bellevue, KY
      United States
      Member #53340
      July 4, 2007
      2622 Posts
      Posted: August 21, 2007, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

"A programming issue that impacted the last three weeks of Cash 3 and Cash 4 drawings was discovered yesterday and attributed to a human error made by an outside, third party vendor, the Tennessee Lottery announced today."

Diebold maybe?

She was made for the straitaways
      She grew up hatin' Chevrolets
      She's a rocket
      She was made to burn. ~Kathy Mattea