Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 9 years ago by GASMETERGUY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Perry, GA
United States
Member #54541
August 22, 2007
2 Posts
Posted: August 22, 2007, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys.  Long time listener, first time caller.  My real name is Brad.  Pealovhap is a screen name I've used since I was into peace, love, and happiness.  I live in Perry, GA.  I have a beautiful, out of my league wife, and I sell.......well, lets just say I sell stuff to grocery stores and convenience stores for a living.

I've been a lottery nut as long as I can remember.  My wife really doesn't understand "looking for patterns in the chaos".  I've worked for many years trying to develop systems to increase my odds while limiting my investment.  But to very little avail.

But all of that is just introduction.  My real reason for finally signing up is this:  I've started a national online lottery pool for the twelve state MM, and I need advice.

Do you have any tips or suggestions (be polite) that I can use?  With so many scams online how can I assure people that I'm trustworthy?  I've included my full name, address, and phone number on my website as contact information.  Do you think that's enough?

Any help will be appreciated.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23264 Posts
    Posted: August 22, 2007, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Welcome!  Thanks for the intro.  I always recommend doing a lot of reading to start with, to come up to speed.  Don't  be afraid to ask questions, but be sure to research using the Search page first, as it may have recently been discussed.

Check out the Predictions board and see how various people predict.  Try your own too!

Good luck to you!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5120 Posts
      Posted: August 22, 2007, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys.  Long time listener, first time caller.  My real name is Brad.  Pealovhap is a screen name I've used since I was into peace, love, and happiness.  I live in Perry, GA.  I have a beautiful, out of my league wife, and I sell.......well, lets just say I sell stuff to grocery stores and convenience stores for a living.

I've been a lottery nut as long as I can remember.  My wife really doesn't understand "looking for patterns in the chaos".  I've worked for many years trying to develop systems to increase my odds while limiting my investment.  But to very little avail.

But all of that is just introduction.  My real reason for finally signing up is this:  I've started a national online lottery pool for the twelve state MM, and I need advice.

Do you have any tips or suggestions (be polite) that I can use?  With so many scams online how can I assure people that I'm trustworthy?  I've included my full name, address, and phone number on my website as contact information.  Do you think that's enough?

Any help will be appreciated.

Welcome:

THANKssssssssss for YOUR intro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

KEEP-post'g on the POST...........^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

we go thru UR great city on the WAY.........................to????????????

ODK.com 

NASHVILLE, TENN
        United States
        Member #33372
        February 20, 2006
        1044 Posts
        Posted: August 22, 2007, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

But all of that is just introduction.  My real reason for finally signing up is this:  I've started a national online lottery pool for the twelve state MM, and I need advice

An online lottery pool??????  Isn't that illegal in Florida?  Hosting something like that makes you a bookie.  Pennsylvania is the only state I know that allows one to be a bookie within the state and operate within the lower 48.  Nevada allows one to be a bookie but only within Nevada;  no out of state sales allowed.

A few years ago several people organized a  "pool" where people joined for a set amount.  Tickets were purchase during a specific time frame with the set amount.  At the end of the course, all winnings were divided among the members.  Is this what you are doing?

Perry, GA
          United States
          Member #54541
          August 22, 2007
          2 Posts
          Posted: August 23, 2007, 7:43 am - IP Logged

I don't know about the bookie thing.  I thought one could only be a bookie if he made a profit on the collection of the money.  But I could be wrong.  I'm open to enlightenment.

But I plan on my pool working like this:

Participants buy-in for a set amount.  This amount goes entirely toward purchasing tickets.  And I only make the purchase when the jackpot rolls above $100 million.  I keep any winnings under $600.  Any amount above $600 will be distributed among the members.

I have to buy the tickets in VA.  It's the closest state to me that allows jackpots to be split.  GA doesn't allow it. 

NASHVILLE, TENN
            United States
            Member #33372
            February 20, 2006
            1044 Posts
            Posted: August 23, 2007, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Well, good luck to you.  Hope you and your pool do well.