Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

just introd..ing myself

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 9 years ago by cv844.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Blackjack's avatar - shapes swish.jpg
dallas,texas
United States
Member #40887
June 8, 2006
6 Posts
Posted: August 23, 2007, 12:10 am - IP Logged

hi everyone my name is joseph jackson aka blackjack, i'm from dallas tx just wanted to introduce myself i been tryin to come up with a system for lotto for about three years and some change. i have three wonderful system's which have landed me 25,000.00 euros. i'm also been married for about three years, no kids (thank god not now).i work with only lotto's and no keno's or picks, i very motivated trying come up with that perfect system to help me win one day.im also willing to help anyone with a certain lotto so feel free to write about a certain lotto and i will do my best to help you to win but let me get my first. so i have to go now so hope to hear from ya'll soon. bb

Lotto Master II

Cool

cv844's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
    texas
    United States
    Member #4689
    May 17, 2004
    4121 Posts
    Posted: August 23, 2007, 12:17 am - IP Logged

hi everyone my name is joseph jackson aka blackjack, i'm from dallas tx just wanted to introduce myself i been tryin to come up with a system for lotto for about three years and some change. i have three wonderful system's which have landed me 25,000.00 euros. i'm also been married for about three years, no kids (thank god not now).i work with only lotto's and no keno's or picks, i very motivated trying come up with that perfect system to help me win one day.im also willing to help anyone with a certain lotto so feel free to write about a certain lotto and i will do my best to help you to win but let me get my first. so i have to go now so hope to hear from ya'll soon. bb

welcome to Lottery Post