Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The 23rd arrives in the nick of time

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 9 years ago by AGF310.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: August 23, 2007, 10:19 am - IP Logged

In followup to my earlier post of luck and the next few days, it's time to look ahead to the next week or so while we transition to the full moon.    The Sun and Mercury have moved to Virgo and the Moon is moving from hot Sagg to level-headed steady Capricorn.  Saturn is picking on someone else other than Leo.    Is it me or have Leos really been in the limelight here lately?  Kinda like that movie line -  They're everywhere, they're everywhere!!  which always makes me smile.

Some numbers that are bothering me continue to be 187, 6788, 5678 (a long-time favorite/thanks Bird!) and series in general which have already shown themselves.  A funny thing happened yesterday with the digits 18, 19, 20, 21, 26.  Don't know where they fit in as I don't focus a lot on single digits, but these were altogether.  Maybe a number association for dump truck or big truck might help.

When I first started playing the lottery seriously, I concentrated only on big games and never touched Play 3 and 4.  I wheeled and studied and wheeled and studied and occasionally won.  At some point, I needed a quicker fix and got turned onto the dailies and drifted away from the big games.  Unfortunately, so did my energy when it came to coming up with numbers.  Now, I'm trying to regroup and find that place that helps me with Lotto and PB (I absolutely love Maryland's 5 Bonus game).  Every time Maddog's Challenge pops up, I'm thinking I got to lean back that way.  I would like 1 more big play 4 hit before I go and maybe to see the 1's fall.

There I go on a tangent - but to be expected with the planetary lineup at the moment.  Makes us all think a little too hard.  Oh, yeah, some Fire Sign players are going to end this month with a bang, methinks.  Air signs (whoo hooo) should see things looking up.  Actually, everybody should get some relief in 1 way or the other.  I say, bring it on!  Sun Smiley

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #27294
    November 29, 2005
    15856 Posts
    Posted: August 23, 2007, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

In followup to my earlier post of luck and the next few days, it's time to look ahead to the next week or so while we transition to the full moon.    The Sun and Mercury have moved to Virgo and the Moon is moving from hot Sagg to level-headed steady Capricorn.  Saturn is picking on someone else other than Leo.    Is it me or have Leos really been in the limelight here lately?  Kinda like that movie line -  They're everywhere, they're everywhere!!  which always makes me smile.

Some numbers that are bothering me continue to be 187, 6788, 5678 (a long-time favorite/thanks Bird!) and series in general which have already shown themselves.  A funny thing happened yesterday with the digits 18, 19, 20, 21, 26.  Don't know where they fit in as I don't focus a lot on single digits, but these were altogether.  Maybe a number association for dump truck or big truck might help.

When I first started playing the lottery seriously, I concentrated only on big games and never touched Play 3 and 4.  I wheeled and studied and wheeled and studied and occasionally won.  At some point, I needed a quicker fix and got turned onto the dailies and drifted away from the big games.  Unfortunately, so did my energy when it came to coming up with numbers.  Now, I'm trying to regroup and find that place that helps me with Lotto and PB (I absolutely love Maryland's 5 Bonus game).  Every time Maddog's Challenge pops up, I'm thinking I got to lean back that way.  I would like 1 more big play 4 hit before I go and maybe to see the 1's fall.

There I go on a tangent - but to be expected with the planetary lineup at the moment.  Makes us all think a little too hard.  Oh, yeah, some Fire Sign players are going to end this month with a bang, methinks.  Air signs (whoo hooo) should see things looking up.  Actually, everybody should get some relief in 1 way or the other.  I say, bring it on!  Sun Smiley

GA mid  AUG23    6778, dang!  How much closer can it get?!!!ThudI played 6788(yours) & 8576(bird)

Georgia
      United States
      Member #27294
      November 29, 2005
      15856 Posts
      Posted: August 23, 2007, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Truck  381

Georgia
        United States
        Member #27294
        November 29, 2005
        15856 Posts
        Posted: August 24, 2007, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

PA mid  8/24  7688....

Jake, strangely enough, I went back to my red devil combination dreambook, almanac, & found pick-up truck gives  602  619  3937   " Maybe a number association for dump truck or big truck might help."

PA eve  8/23  9337, which we now know preceded your 6788 ....do you care to comment?  Wish now that I had thought to look up pickup truck, in response to your asking for a # for "big truck or dump truck".....well, you know what they say about hindsight!

Outstanding presence, Jake.

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
          Member #2217
          September 1, 2003
          985 Posts
          Posted: August 24, 2007, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

PA mid  8/24  7688....

Jake, strangely enough, I went back to my red devil combination dreambook, almanac, & found pick-up truck gives  602  619  3937   " Maybe a number association for dump truck or big truck might help."

PA eve  8/23  9337, which we now know preceded your 6788 ....do you care to comment?  Wish now that I had thought to look up pickup truck, in response to your asking for a # for "big truck or dump truck".....well, you know what they say about hindsight!

Outstanding presence, Jake.

Cool, AGF -    I think the 6788 and 6778 are going to continue to travel but don't overlook 788 and 778.  Just a thought.  A few months ago, DE could not get rid of 778 and the whole time, I was looking for 788.  Which, I think, I forgot to play today.  Oops. 

It's entirely possible I skewed these numbers up because, as I said, I don't mess to much with stand alone digits.  Maybe the message was only indirectly the 18,19,.....

We shall see.  J

Georgia
            United States
            Member #27294
            November 29, 2005
            15856 Posts
            Posted: August 24, 2007, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Cool, AGF -    I think the 6788 and 6778 are going to continue to travel but don't overlook 788 and 778.  Just a thought.  A few months ago, DE could not get rid of 778 and the whole time, I was looking for 788.  Which, I think, I forgot to play today.  Oops. 

It's entirely possible I skewed these numbers up because, as I said, I don't mess to much with stand alone digits.  Maybe the message was only indirectly the 18,19,.....

We shall see.  J

Hope its traveling your way, which means it should arrive soon, right?!!  Wink

Thanks again for the recent email.